What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Promote your Foundry mission

Comments

• Options
    gingerbritgingerbrit Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    It's time I trap you in another foundry weekly, hahaha. http://starbaseugc.com/index.php/news/foundry-weekly-49/ :D
  • Options
    vexravusvexravus Member Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Hi, me again (XerosArmera, had to make a new forum name thanks to PWE), posted in here a few times, back with more.

First of all, new thread for all my missions here!

Second, I have a brand new Klingon mission up!

The Rise of the House of Ga`Rugh

The crew is contacted by Ga'Rugh, the head of a Klingon House, who is looking to secure his appointment to the High Council, his task is simple but the politics are deadly.

Mission begins in the Xarantine System in the Xarantine Sector of the Pi Canis Sector Block.

- Moderate dialogue
    - Moderate to heavy combat

Project ID:ST-HLGQGJ7RV
    Level: 16+

(This is currently a stand alone mission, though I do intend to revisit the House of Ga`Rugh.)

And finally, I'm working on a new Federation series, Blood and Nanoprobes. I plan on making it a three part series.

Part I - Colony of Ghosts
    Part II - Shadows of the Past
    Part III - ????
    (You'll just have to wait and see.)

I hope you check out my missions and that you enjoy them. Feel free to comment in my mission thread, I'll be sure to reply.

Thanks,

-XA
  • Options
    harpsichordianharpsichordian Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Hi folks,

I'm new to all this foundry business, but I'd really love some feedback on my first mission, which is short and largely story-driven. It's meant to be prelude to an arc of missions. Thanks!

Mission title: ST Fontaine EP1: Capsule
    Author: harpsichordian
    Faction: Federation

Summary: When a mysterious hatch is discovered behind a storage shelf at Memory Alpha, you and the crew of the U.S.S. Fontaine uncover a nasty secret that once again imperils the morality of the Federation.

Approx. playing time: 15-20 mintues
    NO COMBAT: Story/dialogue heavy prelude to a series arc.

Thanks!
  • Options
    nrobbiecnrobbiec Member Posts: 959 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Hi folks,

I'm new to all this foundry business, but I'd really love some feedback on my first mission, which is short and largely story-driven. It's meant to be prelude to an arc of missions. Thanks!

Mission title: ST Fontaine EP1: Capsule
    Author: harpsichordian

Summary: When a mysterious hatch is discovered behind a storage shelf at Memory Alpha, you and the crew of the U.S.S. Fontaine uncover a nasty secret that once again imperils the morality of the Federation.

Approx. playing time: 15-20 mintues
    NO COMBAT: Story/dialogue heavy prelude to a series arc.

Thanks!

It was fascinating, 5 stars :)
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I agree :) it was a nice story driven mission.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    nrobbiecnrobbiec Member Posts: 959 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    What Defines a Friend and Apocalypse Descending, parts 3 and 4 of my March of the Autarch arc are up.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Name: Sehlat Barbeque
    Faction: IKF
    Start point: the First City teleporter panel.
    Summary: The Klingon High Council needs you to lead a daring attack against the Federation. It Successful, it'll mean the biggest Sehlat barbeque either the Federation or the IKF has ever seen!

NOTE: this mission is only available on TRIBBLE! :D Come, join the Dark Side!
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
  • Options
    thedukeofrockthedukeofrock Member Posts: 168 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Greetings,

I am happy to announce my newest mission is published and available for play on the Holodeck. I hope you give it a try. Thanks.

*Title: ABI-Artificial Borg Intelligence
    *By: Duke-of-Rock
    *Allegience: Federation
    *Level: 16+
    *Language: English
    *Starting Location: Andoria System - Sirius Sector Block

Overview: The Borg, the Federations most lethal enemy, has attempted to assimilate humanity several times and failed. When will their next attempt come, and in what form?
    Meet with a Federation officer recently repatriated and freed from the collective to hear her troubling report that the Borg are again attempting to devise a plan to assimilate Earth. Can you find the answer and stop them in time?
    We shall soon see!

http://starbaseugc.com/index.php/trailers/essential-viewing/abi-artificial-borg-intelligence/

This mission has been adapted to allow lower level players the ability to enjoy a mission involving Borg. It includes a Prime Number Puzzle . If you are prepared for it, you can adapt to it quickly. As with my previous missions, this is a story based creation. It is important to read the text to understand my intention and attempt to adapt unusual and uncommon elements into the Star Trek Galaxy. It includes both Space and Ground combat. Some may be challenging.

Good Luck. I hope you enjoy the story.
    ABI-Artificial Borg Intelligence by Duke-of-Rock Available on Holodeck
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Also play Spawn of Medusa - The 5 Part series
    by Duke-of-Rock Available on Holodeck
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    we hit 50 people, the thanks go to you guys for keeping the foundry alive. http://starbaseugc.com/index.php/news/foundry-weekly-50/ :)
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Aww... no love for the Tribble Foundry?
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    i only do foundry weekly for mission that are on holodeck because the foundry on tribble is mean to be tested.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Ah, ok.

Wanna help test it? :D
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    I published my third foundry mission.

Name:The Unwanted Massives
    Project ID: ST-HO39ECRRI
    Author: SGRvirus

Star Fleet has been receiving reports from a number of captains about seeing double and a report from DS9 saying that a increase of ships have been leaving the Kinjum system. Thinking there is a connection between them both, you have been ask to investagate. But thing are more massive that what seems.

:D:D:D
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    I have just released parts 1 and 2 of my latest three part series. Here are the details.

Blood and Nanoprobes: Part I

Colony of Ghosts
    Part 1 of 3

The crew is dispatched to a long dead world to recover any information they can about the Borg attack that left the Valkor Prime Colony uninhabited, but a series of unexpected discoveries reveal another mystery on Valkor Prime

Mission begins in the Bomari System, located in the Risa Sector of the Sirius Sector Block.

- Light combat
    - Heavy dialogue

Project ID: ST-HILJXS3MC
    Level: 31+

Blood and Nanoprobes: Part II
    Shadows of the Past
    Part 2 of 3

The crew returns to the Valkyria System to assist Captains Zalicarten and Kepler continue the investigation into the tragedy that befell the colony, but things are not as simple as they first seemed and the crew is drawn deeper into the mystery of the Valkor Prime Colony

This mission begins in the Bomari System, located in the Risa Sector of the Sirius Sector Block.

- No combat
    - Heavy dialogue

Project ID: ST-HLOIXSHMX
    Level: Any Level

Coming Soon: Blood and Nanoprobes: Part III - ????

(Blood and Nanoprobes is set after Once Upon A Time and The Ambri Directorate Series, if you have not played these series then it is recommended that you complete them before beginning the Blood and Nanoprobes mission as elements in this series are dependent on content from previous stories.)

I hope you enjoy these missions and keep an eye out for part 3! Check out my mission thread for more!

-XA
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    I combine this weeks and last weeks foundry weekly into one big one: http://starbaseugc.com/index.php/news/foundry-weekly-51/
    :D:D:D
  • Options
    thunderspankerthunderspanker Member Posts: 713 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    "The Cuckoo's Nest" is my first Foundry created mission. I was really having a lot of fun experimenting with the controls, and wrapped a story about hunting down an artifact. This story grew as did my experimentation, and though i find the foundry has some limitations that make it interesting to try and get across what i intend. Making indoor and outdoor custom maps would be an amazing addition. So here is my first real try at working the controls.. :)

"The Cuckoo's Nest"
    Starfleet mission: Locate the mysterious object.. :)
    Made by: Thunderspank
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Himmelville - Are you easily frightened?
    Click Here

On one side of the mountain, there were bones...
  • Options
    clerniececlerniece Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Just finished a new story driven foundry mission.

It's called "A mystery in Keselek."

Lots of custom maps and costumes, plus branching dialogue.

The first in a coming series, it is a shorter mission.

You are asked to investigate a stolen crate taken from Keselek, and what seems to be a purely diplomatic issue morphs into something much bigger.

Meet the quirky members of "Shade", an underground Starfleet Intelligence Unit as they try to stop a new alien race from working into motion their terrible plans.
  • Options
    psyberonpsyberon Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Emerald Empire I: Revelations

Klingon Mission - Level 16+ ST-HSX589WXA

Conflict between Romulans and the Orion Syndicate leads to some potentially destabilising information regarding the Orions and their alliance with the Klingons...

Begins at the Hidden Console near the Forge area in the First City of Qonos.

Caught between the deceiptful Tal Shiar, and the cunning Orions, you won't know what to believe.
    A combination of space and ship interior maps, combat, rescue and "who-dunnit" missions, including STO's most happening Nightclub - The Lusty Wench's Lounge of Leisure!

Contains Adult Content.

This mission is potentially (if well received and people are wanting more) the beginning of a deeper look into the Orions. Like many Star Trek races, they are not well fleshed out with lore, instead are relegated to a stereotype based on a few encounters of a few individuals.

We do know that the Orions had a thriving civilisation at a time when humanity was still living in caves and hunting mammoths. However, the Orions are only ever portrayed via the Orion Syndicate, a mafia style organisation. But what about the entire culture, their government and the entire race?

Its like stereotyping ALL Italian Americans as being part of the Mafia. What about all the Italian Americans who are NOT part of the mafia? What about Italy itself? The Orion Syndicate allying with the Klingon Empire is similar to the Italian Mafia helping the US Army in Afghanistan, ie, providing some mobsters on the ground, whilst the entire nation of Italy itself remains quiet. It could hardly be called an alliance between the Italians and Americans though when no Italian officials are involved, only a crime boss.

If you are like me, you wonder, how powerful is the rest of the Orion civilisation? What is their status and views? What is the relationship between the Orion Syndicate and the Orions themselves? What color do Orions go when envious? More green or another color?

The Emerald Empire missions are designed to explore the possibilities of the Orions and flesh them out somewhat beyond the "All Orions are slaves, slavers, pirates and criminals" lame, unimaginative stereotype fostered thus far. Admittedly the first mission is deep within the stereotype, but hints at more beyond, a dipping of the toe in the water so to speak. Should the first be well received and enough interest shown, I would love to continue to unravel the mystery that are the Orions.

Estimated 45 minutes. Constructive feedback appreciated. Its my first ever foundry mission so looking to learn.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    I have just completed my fourth series of Foundry missions, entitled Blood and Nanoprobes. Here are the details:

Blood and Nanoprobes: Part I
    Colony of Ghosts
    Part 1 of 3

The crew is dispatched to a long dead world to recover any information they can about the Borg attack that left the Valkor Prime Colony uninhabited, but a series of unexpected discoveries reveal another mystery on Valkor Prime

Mission begins in the Bomari System, located in the Risa Sector of the Sirius Sector Block.

- Light combat
    - Heavy dialogue

Project ID: ST-HILJXS3MC
    Level: 31+

Blood and Nanoprobes: Part II
    Shadows of the Past
    Part 2 of 3

The crew returns to the Valkyria System to assist Captains Zalicarten and Kepler continue the investigation into the tragedy that befell the colony, but things are not as simple as they first seemed and the crew is drawn deeper into the mystery of the Valkor Prime Colony

This mission begins in the Bomari System, located in the Risa Sector of the Sirius Sector Block.

- No combat
    - Heavy dialogue

Project ID: ST-HLOIXSHMX
    Level: Any Level

Blood and Nanoprobes: Part III
    Phoenix Ashes
    Part 3 of 3

The crew is recalled to the Valkyria System to assist in the recovery of the colony's scientific data, but when things once again take an unexpected turn the crew is faced with the full harshness of life in Starfleet

- Moderate combat
    - Heavy dialogue

Project ID:ST-HPNU6EKAF
    Level: 41+

(Blood and Nanoprobes is set after Once Upon A Time and The Ambri Directorate Series, if you have not played these series then it is recommended that you complete them before beginning the Blood and Nanoprobes mission as elements in this series are dependent on content from previous stories.)

I hope you give my missions a try and enjoy them. Check my sig for a link to my official mission thread for information on all of my missions.

-XA
  • Options
    edited August 2012
  • Options
    thunderspankerthunderspanker Member Posts: 713 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Author: Thunderspank, me.. :)
    Title: Borgrification
    Mission: Infiltrate the borg facility and kill the hive queen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Himmelville - Are you easily frightened?
    Click Here

On one side of the mountain, there were bones...
  • Options
    eurrsk47eurrsk47 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    -= Operation Demon Storm =-

Author: Eurrsk (me)
    Level: 16+

Summary: A quick and fast paced mission with lots of action. Basically you have to save a Federation-Romulan colony from invading Tal Shiar forces; whom are searching for these things called "Demons". Careful, there's a few surprises near the end. :)

-OperationDemonStorm-Pic1.png

-OperationDemonStorm-Pic2.png
    Live Long and Prosper!
    Or Die Trying!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ==== Try my new Foundry Mission: "Operation Demon Storm" ====
  • Options
    djf021djf021 Member Posts: 1,379 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    My first foundry mission, just published this morning, is called "Damaged Goods ". I don't want to give too much away, but it's for Fed side and begins by hunting a missing freighter. Where the investigation goes from there gets interesting. Please check it out, and let me know if you find bugs. I don't like dull combat, so I tried to make the fighting challenging. Let me know if it's too hard. Thanks
    C4117709-1498929112732780large.jpg

Don't let them promote you. Don't let them transfer you. Don't let them do anything that takes you off the bridge of that ship, because while you're there... you can make a difference.
    -Captain James T. Kirk
  • Options
    titusoldrichtitusoldrich Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Mission Name: Hidden Sands

Takes you to a top secret starfleet outpost to receive your orders and then to the heart of the Klingon Empire.
    This is a black ops mission behind enemy lines where nothing seems like it is.

This is my second attempt at the foundry any grammar, or suggestions are welcome only constructive criticism please.

Open to all level's on the Federation

Author: Titusolrich

Hope you enjoy it
    Titusolrich
  • Options
    thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,101 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Mirror Wars

Mission Names:

Mirror Wars [Lysian War 1/5]
    Mirror Wars [Cold Front 2/5]
    Mirror Wars [Traitor 3/5]
    Mirror Wars [Detour 4/5]

Mirror Wars [Last Step 5/5] (Currently on hold awaiting the arrival of Tholian Npcs/Contacts)

Author: P_Sutherland
    Level: 36+

Summary: Basically you'r taking on the role as your couterpart from the mirror universe. As part of the Terran Invasion fleet assigned to the I.S.S. Stadi, you'll meet up with other Terran straggelrs and begin on a trek to open a new gateway to your universe.

You will be playing as your mirror universe coutnerpart so It is recomended (but not required) you dress your ship and crew as their counterparts.

Mirror Universe Ship "Helper"

Until Cryptic allow us to use the mirror hull I recomend a Yellow Virgo paint on the saucer of your ship. (anythign else works for the rest... nacelles etc)

Type 3 Hull

or...

One of the Mirror Universe Cruisers.
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • Options
    terryrwilliams#9684 terryrwilliams Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Investigate the disappearance of the Klingon freighter Gort'Cha.
  • Options
    paxfederaticapaxfederatica Member Posts: 1,496 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I have just completed remastering of "Ghosts of War, Part II". (I re-did Part I earlier this month.) I will remaster Parts III and IV before getting to work in earnest on Part V.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    heres this weeks foundry weekly http://starbaseugc.com/index.php/news/foundry-weekly-53/ enjoy :)
  • Options
    thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,101 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    gingerbrit wrote: »
    heres this weeks foundry weekly http://starbaseugc.com/index.php/news/foundry-weekly-53/ enjoy :)

Part 5 has not been published (Mirror Wars)... while it near completion in some regards... I still have 2 big things to do to it.. (Need Tholian Npcs/Contacts... and a spoiler)
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • Options
    ibrokewahooslegibrokewahoosleg Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Just published my second mission called "Missing," as sort of a followup to ST:TMP. It's Level 41+, and dialogue heavy, but does include a space and ground combat component.