test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Borg bridge Officer problem. Cant claim it from Battle Group.

rustiswordzrustiswordz Member Posts: 824 Arc User
Hi guys.

I'm a level 50 KDF player.
I've completed the Kitomer ground accolade Assimilated.
I cant claim my Borg officer from either USS Victory or IKS Chang in Battle Group Omega. No button or box pops up to claim it ive flown around bothe above ships for an age to try to claim it.
Yes Ive spoken to DVak on DS9 and have permisson to go to BGO.

I'm totally stumped as to what to do now.

Thanks guys. :D
Monkey see, Monkey do. Monkey flings Feathered Monkey poo... :D
Post edited by rustiswordz on

Comments

• Options
    nyniknynik Member Posts: 1,626 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Check your available missions. You should have one from Four of Ten waiting there. She won't talk to you in BGO until you've accepted the mission from your list.
    checked today and in the available tab from Four of Ten there is a mission called "Assimilation Complete". It tells you to go to the Battle Group Omega because there's someone she wants you to meet. Then you claim your science BOFF.
    I had this same problem, but figured it was because I hadn't played any of the story missions. I then skipped to the first episode (Report to Gamma Orionis)of the Borg Collective series and was able to claim the Borg Science boff when talking to to 4 of 10 at the beginning of that mission.

Last one reportedly helped the most people.
  • Options
    geordiecraigstageordiecraigsta Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Possiby a silly question, but maybe the most obvious......

....have you got enough room for more BO's? That got me a few times, BO roster space full.
  • Options
    rustiswordzrustiswordz Member Posts: 824 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Yep I worked it out. My Bad! LOL

You have to do the Report to Gamma Orionis misson. First misson of the Undine Advance misson. Once compoleted then you can claim the Boff.

Thanks for your help guys!

:D
    Monkey see, Monkey do. Monkey flings Feathered Monkey poo... :D