test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New Early Leaver Penalty

Comments

• fogerty1fogerty1 Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Here is something all of you need to ponder:

Placing these Leaver Penalties against PAYING, long-time Players like myself, for not wanting to carry and endure consistent failed STF's and Fleet Missions, is forcing US TO LEAVE THE GAME.

In place for what the alternative is:
    F2P players, who will probably never spend a dollar and will keep making toons like a reset button.

Where is the revenue for Cryptic in that?
    Where is the incentive for people like myself to stay?

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies. ~kalecto
    Too Bad, So Sad
    PS: Sollvax, no need to add your worthless wooden nickel comments.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bloctoadbloctoad Member Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I just got pugged with 2 captains, 1 commander and 1 BA for Klingon Fleet Alert. Needless to say, we failed the mission. We didn't even make it to wave 3. Worst game ever.

Now, mission only lasts 10 minutes or so, but it's time that I lost shooting TRIBBLE -and adding to my keyboard wreckage- for nothing. All I got was SEVEN lousy fleet marks. I could have been doing 10 other different things which would have been far more rewarding, either in-game or in RL. But because of the leave penalty, I couldn't leave. So, fine, I stayed and did my best until the clock timed out.

However, I'm still p-off and frustrated for having wasted my time.

The "don't leave your team mates out to dry" TRIBBLE is BS. My time and effort is as valuable as theirs, and the mission was a fail ANYWAY, regardless of whether I stayed or left. The lowbies didn't earn anything for their time and effort either, or learned anything new other than "I need to level the frak up".

So leave penalties are not a solution. They are not benefiting anyone.

The solution for this is fairly simple: devs make it so no more than one lowbie is pugged in a team. 2 max, but it's a stretch. That gives the high levels a chance to successfully finish the mission, and it also gives the lowbies the chance to learn the ropes while getting rewards in the process. Everyone ends up happy. Gg.

Those are my 2 cents. Flame on.

Then take the penalty and do one of those ten other things. If you value your time as much as you state, you would have left immediately upon seeing the lowbies. But I suppose RL doesn't even reward seven fleet marks so that would have been a waste of time also.
    Jack Emmert: "Starfleet and Klingon. ... So two factions, full PvE content."
    Al Rivera hates Klingons
    Star Trek Online: Agents of Jack Emmert
    All cloaks should be canon.
  • bloctoadbloctoad Member Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    fogerty1 wrote: »

Placing these Leaver Penalties against PAYING, long-time Players like myself, for not wanting to carry and endure consistent failed STF's and Fleet Missions, is forcing US TO LEAVE THE GAME.

F2P players, who will probably never spend a dollar and will keep making toons like a reset button.

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies. ~kalecto

Then quit. But you can't. One of the other Joneses might surpass you and you'll be forced to catch up rather than keep up.
    Jack Emmert: "Starfleet and Klingon. ... So two factions, full PvE content."
    Al Rivera hates Klingons
    Star Trek Online: Agents of Jack Emmert
    All cloaks should be canon.
  • intrepidukintrepiduk Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    fogerty1, get off your high horse!

If you don't like pugs, then don't do them. If you are annoyed that there aren't enough players as elitist as you on at the same time, then recruit some into ur fleet!

The leavers penalty is fine as it is, its punks like you who decide before a mission even begins to leave that should be punished, u are depriving 4 other players the chance at winning the mission just because u think u are too important to play with them.

What should happen is that players should report leavers like you to a GM and if the GM feels there are too many complaints then bans should be in place, the same goes for leeechers and trolls.
    edited August 2012
    Too Bad, So Sad

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2012
    Then create private stf's then, simple.

Or do u have no friends?

With an attitude like yours, its no surprise.
    edited August 2012
    intrepiduk wrote: »
    Then create private stf's then, simple.

Or do u have no friends?

With an attitude like yours, its no surprise.

Holy Jesus Christ, did you flunk Reading Comprehension in school? I guess your throwing your fashionable ELITIST term because you think that's what it's about, Read back before mouthing off with senseless opinions.
    Too Bad, So Sad

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • piwright42piwright42 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I know Martin in game and he is a darn good player who knows what he is talking about. I know he isn't DOFFING, his way like Sollvax the troll is.

At the same time you are correct about the puniching bag, but geez let's face it, that is only ONE of the pile of 2% you need to have to stand up to the severe beatings you can take in these types of missions.

Best kill and damage accs AND EXPERIENCE would come from doing at least SOME PVP both ground AND space, before even attempting to do PVE's and STF's, how do I know? I did ONE and was murdered wback when I was a noob, never went back until I had some decent gear and accs to hold up.

I as well as others, are considerate players, not greedy little whiney shts, like most of these noob F2P are.

So as for all the laughing off the stage bit, watch out, you might trip and fall.

I would like to say thank you for coming off so temperate, level headed and centered. Those are all compliments and I honestly feel that way about this post.

The laughing bit was to show I was more entertained by the misunderstanding, and the response to that misunderstanding, than offended.

Forgive me for taking about myself but as you do not know me I should establish credentials for my actual statement.

Aside from being a TenForward member, I'm also a Sad Panda Cub. I stay in the Sad Panda Cubs, even when I get invites to actual PvP fleets with established cred because I teach how to PvP in the Sad Panda Cubs. While I do not have the chops to cut it as a Sad Panda, (my timing and grasp of advanced strategy needs more work), they respect me. They often invite me to unofficial, private PvP matches. I have even done the odd tournament. I post build advice in the forums as well and when I do I often ask the more prominent PvPers to correct me. I am fortunate to not have them do so but once and again.

Now just because I do not share your point of view does not mean I do not respect you, or in anyway intend disrespect to you.

I do not have many accolades on any of my toons, (just a bunch of the damage dealt and damage received ones earned by leveling up to cap). I do not have the patience to hunt them down even by way of foundry missions intended to boost kill counts, (I have identified more than a few just in case I decided to hunt accolades because i am aware of the passive bonuses many accolades can and will give). I really lack the patience for farming FM, but my fleeties ask me to and I have a hard time telling my fleeties in 10F no. They really are a fun bunch to shoot the dookie with and I like to help. I STF and elite STF only for the fragging gear. I do not even dil farm. I barely DOFF.

Truth told I would rather PvP, even if I be PuGin, I would rather PvP.

Now for my actual statement...

Most of those accolades really do not seem to do a whole lot for me. A solid build, a knowledge of what counters what, knowing how to position your ship, playing to the strengths of your class, playing to the strengths of your ship those to me are what makes the actual difference. Passive accolade buffs only enhance that and in no way are a replacement for actual skill. To me accolades are only the implication, right or wrong, that a given player has spammed the spacebar, usually in PvE... a lot.

If you saw me in an elite STF, with TenForward over my toon and only the handful of accolades you'd wanna bug out even though in PvE I can more than tow my weight. That is what I take offense to. Not all with a handful of accolades do not know how to play.

Trust me I PUG, (I tend to be a solo player when I PvE). I have had players AFK, leave, do everything backwards or just plain wrong and not even listen the whole time. I just chalk it up as an excuse to run the stupid PvE mission again later when it comes off cooldown. Sometimes I get lucky and get a solid PuG. Other times I do my best to shoulder the vacuum that casuals have no clue to carry. I only leave when RL forces me to. I'm just PuG-nacious like that. By the way that is the name of my SPC alt toon's, (Panamon Creel), Defiant, U.S.S. Pugnacious, (pug?na?cious/pəgˈnāSHəs/Adjective: Eager or quick to argue, quarrel, or fight. Having the appearance of a willing fighter).

Accolades are not everything.
    If you are a pickle in a pickle jar you know every pickle's different, sort of, but really they're all just pickles...
    They taste the same.
    edited August 2012
    Brain dead intrepiduk, read post #90
    Too Bad, So Sad

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2012
    I read the whole thread allready, you are clearly not listening or reading properly, if you want a guaranteed stf win, do a private one.

Its not rocket science.
    edited August 2012
    piwright42, I wholeheartedly agree with your opinion of having a solid build, some basic skill, etc. BUT I agreed in one way with both of you and still believe that accolades make a world of difference.

You may have not noticed it, but I playing for as long as I did and doing recurring tests at each accolade, have.

2% of any weapon fire is ALOT if you have a XII weapon, same for hit reduction on defense.

Your post is intelligent and well thought out and refreshing as compared to most of the band wagoners who think they know -it-all.

But ponder this: a VA50 with no accolade points, or nearly none, versus a VA50 with 6k+ try that in PVP.

I am found quite often in ground because I got tired of space after 2 years of the same old battles.

Hopefully, we will run into each other one day.
    Too Bad, So Sad

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2012
    The solution for this is fairly simple: devs make it so no more than one lowbie is pugged in a team. 2 max, but it's a stretch. That gives the high levels a chance to successfully finish the mission, and it also gives the lowbies the chance to learn the ropes while getting rewards in the process. Everyone ends up happy. Gg.

Actually I agree with this part of this post, the rest is a touch too caustic. It's a pretty good idea. I have my doubts that Cryptic could implement it without breaking the queues, but it is a good idea.
    If you are a pickle in a pickle jar you know every pickle's different, sort of, but really they're all just pickles...
    They taste the same.
    edited August 2012
    intrepiduk wrote: »
    I read the whole thread allready, you are clearly not listening or reading properly, if you want a guaranteed stf win, do a private one.

Its not rocket science.

I do not want a GARUNTEED WIN, I want a fair and balanced win or loss, period.

I am not one to cry if I or my "Qualified" team loses. It stregthens tactic knowledge and communication. But that is based on players knowing what the hell they are doing and being an asset not a liability.

So the point of this thread is that penalizing players who have earned their place and rank, and can contribute positively, is not what Craptic needs to be doing.

They are working TRIBBLE backwards and driving the valued customers out in favor of the F2P leechers who won't ever spend a dime.

The game will not survive that way.
    Too Bad, So Sad

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2012
    piwright42, I wholeheartedly agree with your opinion of having a solid build, some basic skill, etc. BUT I agreed in one way with both of you and still believe that accolades make a world of difference.

You may have not noticed it, but I playing for as long as I did and doing recurring tests at each accolade, have.

2% of any weapon fire is ALOT if you have a XII weapon, same for hit reduction on defense.

Your post is intelligent and well thought out and refreshing as compared to most of the band wagoners who think they know -it-all.

But ponder this: a VA50 with no accolade points, or nearly none, versus a VA50 with 6k+ try that in PVP.

I am found quite often in ground because I got tired of space after 2 years of the same old battles.

Hopefully, we will run into each other one day.

Even if it is on opposing teams I am certain it will be fun. Although I faceroll ground. You'd most likely curb stomp me there. LOL

Edited to add: I have actually. Against PvEers, even those who are active accolade hunters in my main fleet I tend to hold my own. That's with Mk XI weapons and STF gear sets. As I said I have very little patience to grind PvE even for Mk XII gear.

As for the comment about know it alls. I have a lot to learn. I still get ROFL stomped by the MarkTrainors, DasemUltors, Biebers and 4Monkeys. I am merely competent. I always seek to learn more. I make a point to know my week spots.
    They taste the same.
  • matteo716maikaimatteo716maikai Member Posts: 823
    edited August 2012
    -snickers-

finally! something to encourage people to not leave. and people are complaining about leaving.
    edited August 2012
    Oh and the Matteos. They pwn me too.

XD
    They taste the same.
  • kimmerakimmera Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I do not want a GARUNTEED WIN, I want a fair and balanced win or loss, period.

I am not one to cry if I or my "Qualified" team loses. It stregthens tactic knowledge and communication. But that is based on players knowing what the hell they are doing and being an asset not a liability.

And yet you insist on being allowed to set your own definition of 'qualified' with no penalties or consequences to you.
    So the point of this thread is that penalizing players who have earned their place and rank, and can contribute positively, is not what Craptic needs to be doing.

They are working TRIBBLE backwards and driving the valued customers out in favor of the F2P leechers who won't ever spend a dime.

The game will not survive that way.

So as others have suggested, find a fleet with catering to the skill level and tactics you can tolerate and only run missions/STFs with them.

Ensconce yourselves in your mighty fortress wringing your hands at how bad the game is getting and how no one is as 'valued' as you.

Convince yourself that since you have been here so long, no one else spends any money on the game, and that therefore you are entitled to treat others however you please.

Take a break, take a breath, and come back when you remember this is a game not life or death.
  • maltinpolarmaltinpolar Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    piwright42 wrote: »
    0.o

Sorry you read all my posts plain wrong.

Agreed. You meant damage accolades, I thought of kill accolades. My bad.
    If you actually play the game, (and not level only by DOFFing), it is nigh impossible to get past LtC, (level 20), without getting the Punching Bag accolade from getting hit by NPC and or player torps and mines.

That is ONE or TWO accolades you're mentioning here, which I'll agree you can get before 50, but not ALL of them as suggested in your original post.

"BTW it is near, (unless you DOFFed you way there), impossible to get to VA without getting the damage received and dealt accolades."

You didn't say one or two, or some, or several. You said THE damage received and dealt ACCOLADES, as in ALL of them. But hey, may be I misinterpreted that too.

I was still getting damage accolades in both my toons way after I made it to level 50. In fact, my KDF is still getting them. Like I said, you can make it to VA/LG in 4-7 days. I've heard people claiming even sooner than that. What gets you to top level is skill points, not accolade points, and there's plenty of repetitive missions that reward enough XP to level up quickly, yet not enough damage dealt/received to get an accolade.

So it is also fairly easy (as opposed to "near impossible") to get to VA without getting all of the damage accolades. You can get some of them, yes, but not all of them.

In which case, you're still wrong.
    So in fact you are the one who is quite wrong.

Right. :)
    And a hearty good day to you too SIR! HarumPH!!!

*Storms off in an over animated mock huff, gets off stage and dies laughing*

Yeah, what Fogerty said.
  • deadspacex64deadspacex64 Member Posts: 565 Arc User
    edited August 2012

don't stay then, leave, game would be better off without your elitest, selfish, entitled whinging TRIBBLE. people like you in mmo's just irritate other people. get called a troll because you're so self absorbed that you feel you have the right to do anything over anyone else.

i pay for the game, i go into a pug i expect just that, a pug...could be bad, could be good, doesn't matter, i knew going in and i'm not just going to bail. if you were too stupid and didn't have enough friends NOT to pug...that's your problem, not the games...no one forced you to leave either.

you got what you deserved, then whinging about it? wonder why you get called a troll? because it's difficult to believe that anyone could be so dense and feel so entitled. yours is at the fairytale level, like you think you're a princess or something.
    Dr. Patricia Tanis ~ "Bacon is for sycophants and products of incest."
    Donate Brains, zombies in Washington DC are starving.
  • tebsutebsu Member Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    before they change anything on the timer, they should make sure that this **** actually works (like it still doesnt.. often at cure space). if this should work correctly one day, i am fine with any change because i am not a leaver. also, id like to throw a note to the topic starter. when i started STO (last year in october or something) i went to lvl 40 or something within a week (and i played all the storyline missions until that mission). however, content was really boring at that time (didnt change a lot). i decided to do the last levels with some special foundry mission that would level me up faster. i have a friend who did not play this mission and was playing with me all the time, still, i think i am stronger than him, gained more knowledge in the same time and so on.. so it has absolutely nothing to do with how fast you play this game. i see people with lets say 700 day award and a rainbow beam boat. how is that?
    What ? Calaway.
  • sollvaxsollvax Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I see you now have a Sig that directly attacks me
    Oh how MATURE

but here and now I will defeat your arguments

1 No one "doffs to VA " it would take MONTHS

2 the people you walk out on pay as much as you do

Yes the people you are deserting in combat PAY to PLAY

they are not "endgame " or "retired" like you
    and few of them are lifers but they do PAY
    Live long and Prosper
    edited August 2012
    Agreed. You meant damage accolades, I thought of kill accolades. My bad.

That is ONE or TWO accolades you're mentioning here, which I'll agree you can get before 50, but not ALL of them as suggested in your original post.

"BTW it is near, (unless you DOFFed you way there), impossible to get to VA without getting the damage received and dealt accolades."

You didn't say one or two, or some, or several. You said THE damage received and dealt ACCOLADES, as in ALL of them. But hey, may be I misinterpreted that too.

I was still getting damage accolades in both my toons way after I made it to level 50. In fact, my KDF is still getting them. Like I said, you can make it to VA/LG in 4-7 days. I've heard people claiming even sooner than that. What gets you to top level is skill points, not accolade points, and there's plenty of repetitive missions that reward enough XP to level up quickly, yet not enough damage dealt/received to get an accolade.

So it is also fairly easy (as opposed to "near impossible") to get to VA without getting all of the damage accolades. You can get some of them, yes, but not all of them.

In which case, you're still wrong.

Right. :)

Yeah, what Fogerty said.

Conviction of one's own infallibility does not make a good player.
    They taste the same.
  • sovereignmansovereignman Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMm_VoKkuco - Needs more female relief ops ensign.
    edited August 2012
    don't stay then, leave, game would be better off without your elitest, selfish, entitled whinging TRIBBLE. people like you in mmo's just irritate other people. get called a troll because you're so self absorbed that you feel you have the right to do anything over anyone else.

i pay for the game, i go into a pug i expect just that, a pug...could be bad, could be good, doesn't matter, i knew going in and i'm not just going to bail. if you were too stupid and didn't have enough friends NOT to pug...that's your problem, not the games...no one forced you to leave either.

you got what you deserved, then whinging about it? wonder why you get called a troll? because it's difficult to believe that anyone could be so dense and feel so entitled. yours is at the fairytale level, like you think you're a princess or something.

Well said.

Ths really boils down to him not being made to feel special just becaue he paid in the past to play. Hardly a good reason to TRIBBLE other players over, paying or not.
  • baudlbaudl Member Posts: 4,060 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    reyan01 wrote: »
    It's quite interesting actually.

I played Fleet Defense a few times during the weekend, and on one occasion a girl* in a T2 Nova class actually admitted that she was pretty new STO. I offerred to help her as much as I could, within reason.

And I was actually surprised to see that she didn't really need that much help; she used the Nova's agility well, pretty much only targeted smaller enemy ships (from what I saw) and weakened the enemy ship's shields quite nicely - okay, she 'died' a few times but she definitely had the right idea and with a few heals and shield buff's, stayed in the fight for a healthy length of time.

And that's the thing - okay, her DPS etc may not, currently, be great due to level limiations but if she continues to play that way, she'll be mopping the floor with enemy ships by the time she reaches VA.

And players like her should, in my opinion, be encouraged rather than dismissed at face value.

* or someone playing a girl - I'll refer to her AS 'her' to keep it simple and since I have no proof eitherway

and thats exactly why she/he would be better off in the appropriate tier of her level. Why?

if he/she was already good in an environment that was too tough for to perform well, and she/he performed good anyway, then that person would perform excellent inside the appropriate level range. i mean that person could be a match winner at this tier, and that gives him/her a great motivational push...

Then you list exactly the reasons why lower levels shouldn't be in VA fleet events. As you mentioned she died a few times and her DPS was low...currently, but thats exactly the problem...

i mean when the person hits the right level, he/she is more than welcome to join VA fleet events...because thats where he/she can make a difference. At a low level it is just very unlikely that this person is more than a burden to the group and the mission goal.

on topic: in my opinion leaver penalties are fine as they are...it is just wrong to inforce draconic punishment on somebody that just does not want to play with some others.
    i'm actually against any form of penalty in this game...i would rather like to see some form of extra reward if a low level player is in the instance. spare the whip, spoil the child philosophy i find much more motivating in a game than being punisched.
    Go pro or go home
  • sollvaxsollvax Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Maybe we are looking at this backwards

perhaps a leaver BONUS is in order??

when someone quits those who remain could be given a time increase based on the losers level??

Lts no bonus
    Lt commander +1 minute
    commander +90 seconds
    Captain + 2 minutes
    RA + 3 minutes
    VA + 3.5 minutes

Split evenly on the timers in the ones with multple timers

For running a man down

and if they SUCCEED they could get bonus marks
    Live long and Prosper
    edited August 2012
    patrickngo wrote: »
    Going back to the first post, I can see fogerty1's point-he's been in as a paying customer since the Beta, and he disagrees with the early-departure penalty on win/loss ratio grounds.

aka it's easier to win a fight when you have reliable odds.

Thing is, the Fleet events are designed to function with a bit of chaos-it's easier on the coding side to increase the challenge level by NOT doing something (say, not gating by level) than it is to try and make the AI running the opposition SMARTER.

That's simple mechanics, right?

Thing is, it fouls up the neat mathematics of game-theory players (i.e. win/loss ratio and reward/risk ratios matter) when you introduce chaos into the environment-and fleet actions by their nature ARE chaotic-you're fighting with the army you HAVE at THAT moment, rather than the Army you WANT to have or prepared to have-which makes for unreliable win/loss calculus, and some players won't accept that-which is in the nature of competitive personalities one encounters in games like WoW, or certain environments on STO.

Such competitive sorts are really necessary in PvP teams, they find the combinations that work best, learn every map, know the AI's strengths and weaknesses, and can enhance any group they play with (or against).

BUT...

the other side of that coin, is that at some point, there is a sense of entitlement that accrues in some players-a sense that they should by all rights have the ability to exile/avoid/ignore 'interlopers'-esp with the shift from Pay to play to Free to play (in this particular game's case). This is, incidentally, where you get terms like "N00BZ" and "L33T".

On the other end of the spectrum are players (I can't name names, mostly because I'd be typing until the word-limit runs out) who don't approach the game with the same mindset, don't have the entitled mentality, or whom may be seeking tougher challenges having mastered every OTHER form of PvE (depending on experience, mind you). These are the folk who argued against early-leaving or in favour of penalties-a 'team' mentality as opposed to the mentality demonstrated by our illustrious initial poster.

Simply put, the OP feels that "Noobz" don't have the "right" to play in the same events he does, thanks to his long time playing, payment history, and excellent mad-zk1llz. He's in it for the grind, for the rewards, and anyone not of "His" level is maliciously robbing him of his "Just" rewards. One might call his interest JUST rewards.

I actually expect he's just about as good as he thinks he is...at the mechanics of the game. Definitely enough time spent, and enough funding, and he's probably a real nightmare on the other side in PvP...assuming his compatriots meet his exacting standards, there is the potential of unbeatability there.

Esp. for someone whom has NOT spent the requisite hours and money to match his experience and hardware advantages.

For such a person, anything less than the max reward is "meagre", and due to the entitled sentiment, being blocked for even as little as 30 minutes (the run-time of two blockade actions) is an egregious penalty for what is, based on risk/reward analysis at his level, simply the logical choice.

Apparently, Cryptic doesn't agree with his assessment, nor do some posters here. This may be because STF and Fleet events are not intended to be an open piggy-bank for the exclusive use of the most "L33t" amongst us, and games that don't bring in new players on a regular basis, tend to die out-the die-hards aren't enough to keep them alive.

First let me say, WELL SAID, at least Patrick understands the point of the complaint people.

However, I am not the best, I am speced for Space but hold up in some top games on ground pvp pretty well. I do my part, I met and made alot of friends over the years of grinding.

We are all in it for fun and decent rewards. But to endure a gartunteed LOSS (One or 2 VA's cannot beat the timers) before it begins AND receive garbage rewards such as (LVL VI Photon torpedo common) Because of the low level player on the team, is not worth the time, consumables and effort. Absolutely no incentive.

I was NEVER a leaver until the after a week or two after the fleet events began. I foresaw they same Infected Ground Normal scenario being played out again. Endure now what? 400+ times of each fleet mission to see the same results? I think not.

Again, some of us HAVE to Pug it as others we know are not always on at the same times.

That being said, a PUG should not have to FORCE players at my calibre with F2P noobs out of the gate. It is that simple.
    Too Bad, So Sad

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2012

Nothing to do with the post, but Where is Osama Bin Biden the Kenyan Fraudster-In-Chief? Got to be fair and put both up libtard.
    Too Bad, So Sad

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.