test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Big Command Tray 2

destroyer4316destroyer4316 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
I have noticed that if you go to the menu button and click rearrange hud it will bring up the green boxes with one button that says "new". When I click on it it brings up another green box that says "Big Personal Tray #2".

A few things to improve this: make it able to be resized so that we can shorten, lengthen it, widen it and fit it where we want. Also make the "Big Personal Tray #1" able to be hidden in case we want to just use the #2 one.

So to recap be able to resize Tray #2 and Also allow an option to hid #1 if we don't want to use it.
Post edited by destroyer4316 on

Comments

• herkuliusherkulius Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Please also make it so we can flip it horizontally or vertically.
  • overkilltbpoverkilltbp Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Agree, give it a horizontal flip option pls, I want it above my first tray!
  • simrodsimrod Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    The second Command tray should be resizable, as it is, its either in the way of other interface elements or an awkward pillar blocking the view.

Be kind and fix this for us Cryptic.
  • highlandrisehighlandrise Member Posts: 354 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Call is Necromany or whatever bla bla, but i will Dig this Thread out now, since i have the same Problem, TO MANY Powers and NOT enough Space in the normal Tray, Second Tray idea is a Great thingy but.....WHY not Resizable and more Important WHY just Verticaly????? It would be Perfect Above or under my Main Big Tray Horizontaly, SO PLEASE Add the Option to Resize AND Flip between Horizontaly and Verticaly Please! Cant be that hard can it?