test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Friday Screenshots Available

pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
edited August 2012 in Galactic News Network [PC]
We've added 2 new screenshots to the screenshot gallery. More information about the Regent Class Assault Cruiser will be released next week.

Link to the gallery.

----

I thought you all would enjoy larger versions of the images from this week's blog :) More images of the Regent, including shots of its powers in action, will be available in next week's blog.

Also, when you go to the gallery, if you open the image in a new tab/ window, you will see the full resolution image.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Post edited by pwebranflakes on

Comments

• trhrangerxmltrhrangerxml Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Normally I'm not to bring this kind of stuff up, but I'm waiting for the Regent and am following all the pictures and those are the same as the announcement, nothing new. Give use some action shots!

Really nice ship though, can't wait to find out what the extra little bit is (please 360 degree Quantum Launcher) :D
    Hi, my name is: Elim Garak, Former Cardassian Oppressor

LTS, here since...when did this game launch again? :D
  • direphoenixdirephoenix Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Still not seeing any images from PWE's CDN. Clearing cache does nothing, switching browsers does nothing, even switching machines does nothing.

PWE needs a new method to distribute images.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Raptr profile
  • meurikmeurik Member Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    The only part vaguely interesting about the Regent Class, is the saucer section. The rest of it looks (in my opinion), like TRIBBLE compared to the standard Sovereign Class.

And it will most likely sell for 2500 Zen, so it won't be a ship i'll be buying anytime soon.
    HvGQ9pH.png
  • trhrangerxmltrhrangerxml Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I'm having the same issue on my tablets and smart phones, the images from PWE don't load no matter what tricks I use.
    Hi, my name is: Elim Garak, Former Cardassian Oppressor

LTS, here since...when did this game launch again? :D
  • starfleetfcstarfleetfc Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Atleast we know it's coming next week.
  • taergontaergon Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I like the twin ridges running down the neck into the upper engineering hull. Very nice definition.

I also like the 'drop' into a point of the side hull plate near the tip of each nacelle, I think that is particularly elegant.

I am not sure about the view of the underside of the engineering hull into the deflector - I think I will need to see it in game to understand how that feels better.

Great work though, excited to see them flying around in game!
  • ferdzso0ferdzso0 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    meurik wrote: »
    And it will most likely sell for 2500 Zen, so it won't be a ship i'll be buying anytime soon.

what an optimist you are. it will be 2500 zen only if it is not account wide unlock

10k DPS Vesta threads: 1; 2
  • zzomb1zzomb1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    We've added 2 new screenshots to the screenshot gallery. More information about the Regent Class Assault Cruiser will be released next week.

Link to the gallery.

----

I thought you all would enjoy larger versions of the images from this week's blog :) More images of the Regent, including shots of its powers in action, will be available in next week's blog.

Also, when you go to the gallery, if you open the image in a new tab/ window, you will see the full resolution image.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Honestly i would loved the screenshots beeing abaut the ship in combat, rather then the large version of the same shots we already saw in the dev blog, sory its just cheap screens imo.
  • f8explorer#7814 f8explorer Member Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    meurik wrote: »
    The only part vaguely interesting about the Regent Class, is the saucer section. The rest of it looks (in my opinion), like TRIBBLE compared to the standard Sovereign Class.

Oh ... I disagree ... I love her look, but then I'm of the Klingon Empire.
    Joint Forces Commander ... / ... proud member of ... boq botlhra'ghom / AllianceCenCom!
    " We stand TOGETHER and fight with HONOR!"

U.S.S. Maelstrom, NCC-71417 (Constitution III-class/flagship) --- Fleet Admiral Hauk' --|-- Dahar Master Hauk --- I.K.S. qu'In 'an bortaS (D7-class / flagship)
  • meurikmeurik Member Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    ferdzso0 wrote: »
    what an optimist you are. it will be 2500 zen only if it is not account wide unlock

As you may have noticed lately, Cryptic/PW seems intent on overcharging for their items, and making them CHARACTER specific. If the same people are in charge of deciding the cost for the Regent Class, that set the price for the "Combat EV Suit", then it WILL be a character unlock.

I would much rather pay for the SKIN for like 500 Zen, and keep the standard Assault Cruiser BOff layout. Remember when they used to sell just the skins for ships? Last new skin that was added (and subsequently removed), was pre-F2P.
    HvGQ9pH.png
  • baileyjohnbaileyjohn Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I hope sheilds and hull is boosted and eqiuped with heavy cannons as an option :)
  • supergirl1611supergirl1611 Member Posts: 809 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    No Heavy cannons but a turn rate that compares to a Vor'cha would be very nice. Instead it will the same old lumbering federation cruiser. One can dream thou
  • f8explorer#7814 f8explorer Member Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Did anyone else notice what looks like FOUR torpedo tubes in the neck facing forward?
    Joint Forces Commander ... / ... proud member of ... boq botlhra'ghom / AllianceCenCom!
    " We stand TOGETHER and fight with HONOR!"

U.S.S. Maelstrom, NCC-71417 (Constitution III-class/flagship) --- Fleet Admiral Hauk' --|-- Dahar Master Hauk --- I.K.S. qu'In 'an bortaS (D7-class / flagship)
  • argent007argent007 Member Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    cannot view the screenshot gallery like a few other people in this thread

getting a 400 Bad Request
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.