test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PvP Fleet Recruiting

locutus82locutus82 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
edited August 2012 in Earth Spacedock
Elite Maquis Squadron is recruiting ! We're a PvP oriented fleet looking for new and experienced players to join our fleet and rule the skies. EMS has been around for a long time as is well known in the PvP community. We have the experience, gear and EC to help make you the best PvP'er that you can be. We play all through out the day and have people in almost every time zone. This is a federation fleet. No application needed because to truly know someone, you must fight them. Send a message to Lore@Captain_Herrod for inquiries.

Lore~
Post edited by locutus82 on

Comments

• locutus82locutus82 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Elite Maquis Squadron is recruiting ! We're a PvP oriented fleet looking for new and experienced players to join our fleet and rule the skies. EMS has been around for a long time as is well known in the PvP community. We have the experience, gear and EC to help make you the best PvP'er that you can be. We play all through out the day and have people in almost every time zone. This is a federation fleet. No application needed because to truly know someone, you must fight them. Send a message to Lore@Captain_Herrod for inquiries.

Lore~
    edited August 2012
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQ2hPkUAKAw

Hope you all enjoy this :-)
    edited August 2012
    Here's a little something I put together :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bs0l8vZQ_Yc
  • havamhavam Member Posts: 1,735 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    cute video, might wanna mention time zones. I assume Fed only

happy pew pew
  • soulwarrior78soulwarrior78 Member Posts: 541 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    havam wrote: »
    ...I assume Fed only...

It's under the Starbase One forums, so of course it's Federation, otherwise they would also have the same ad under the Qo'noS forums.
    edited August 2012
    I've added the requested info :-)

Live long and don't suck !

Lore~
    edited August 2012
    Looking forward to hearing from you. :-)