test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Defense Contract - REQUIREMENT

eskevareskevar Member Posts: 0 Arc User
Hi

Someone know what are the requirement to see in Alhena System and so accept the "Defense Contract" mission?

I start a new toon that now is at 50 lv but I cant see yet that mission in Alhena System.

There's some story quest or thing that is required?

ty for help
Post edited by eskevar on

Comments

• walshicuswalshicus Member Posts: 1,314 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    http://mmo-economics.com - analysing the economic interactions in MMOs.
  • eskevareskevar Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    walshicus wrote: »

Stowiki page dont talk about requirement, anyway there are some, if more than one toon cant see that mission when approach Alhena System.
    The first thing I do for answer myself was see that page, but lacks of info about requirement.
    Probably there is some story mission that unblock it...
  • scififan78scififan78 Member Posts: 1,383 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I take it your new toon has done Trealus Satellite Repair? I think doing that mission once first is the only requiremnet. Could be wrong though.
  • hevachhevach Member Posts: 2,777 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I'm not sure if you have to do Trealus first or if they unlock together, but those two and the Sh'mar distress call are tied to FE2, so something in the Devidian arc of the Klingon Front should do it.

Make sure you're checking your interaction buttons, too. I don't think the mission pops up on its own, you have to interact first.
    edited August 2012
    I do daily this mission with other toons so I know how interact ^^
    With 3 last toons, I do almost no story missions so probably I think can be some of those the requirements.

I start to do follow your advice asap ^^
    edited August 2012
    I found the requirement.

The "Skirmish" assignment of Drake is required for see the "Defense Contract" mission.

ty all
  • anthonyxmas1anthonyxmas1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Another requirement is that you HAVE TO go to the Alhena system in Eta Eridani Sector Block to get the Daily mission Defense Contract.

As with the Sh'mar Daily near Zibal system in Eta Eridani Sector Block, you do not get the mission unless you approach the Sh'mar freighter and you don't get Defense Contract until you approach the Alhena system.

Defense Contract and Sh'mar will NOT appear in your Available missions in your combadge/mini-map menu. Only after you go to Alhena or the Sh'mar freighter and accept the Daily will they appear in the In Progress missions of your combadge/mini-map menu.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    LAUREN RULZ !!!!!!!!