test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for fleets to merge into us (or players)

kingofhearts888kingofhearts888 Member Posts: 56 Arc User
edited August 2012 in Qo'noS
House of Tlhap Jen

Our fleet is looking for smaller fleets to join into us (as well as players wanting to join alone). As of writing this post, we are a few days into building our Starbase Construction Tier 2, Our Fleet level is 5. We have shipyard tier 2, and are well provisioned.

We are a very active group of veteran players from all over the world, we have ventrillo, and we run Fleet missions and STFs almost constantly, often times having more than one full group going at once.

We have a large base of active players, there will always be enough people online for some groups to form.

To discuss details of a merge, please PM us ingame and we can hammer out the specifics.

Xyn@xxxmexxx

General chang@ericmcdanger

Note* for smaller fleets contemplating merging, look at the enormous requirements of high end fleet missions, it will be much easier and beneficial for everyone to work together in one unified fleet.

(please do not contact us if you are trying to merge us into your fleet)
Post edited by kingofhearts888 on

Comments

• horridpersonhorridperson Member Posts: 665 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    jIQoS

If your intentions are good you have my apology.
    battlegroupad_zps8gon3ojt.jpg

• mexxxmemexxxme Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Firstly: You could also translate the name to "Take a high place/standing"
    I left it somewhat ambiguous on purpose, so people can take whichever translation they like best.

Second: The reason we don't want to merge into another fleet, is because our starbase is further developed than 99% of other fleet's - as we have filled every project almost immediately, keeping them on near-constant cooldown/construction timer.

The only reason this line was added, was because of knuckleheads with T1/0 Bases trying to get us to merge into their fleets and lose all progress.
  • klaive0klaive0 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Hmmm Xyn? I think I know you, if i am right you have mentioned your fleets progress in a private channal of a friend of mine's , Chani?

I don't see may fleet's merging, but i wish you lots of luck in gaining other players...
    Everyone makes mistakes,
    it's how we correct them that shows our true character....

:cool:
  • jnohdjnohd Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Qapla!

Good luck with this endeavor! It sounds like a decent start to a hard core House! I'm sure you will find smaller, equally intense fleets and individuals quickly.
    Wampaq@Jnoh, Fleet Leader: ..Bloodbath and Beyond [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] 'Iw HaH je Hoch!
    ALL HOLDINGS FINISHED! - Starbase 5-5-5-5 || Embassy 3-3-3 || Mine 3-3-3 || Spire 3-3-3
    A laid back KDF fleet welcoming independent, casual, & part-time players and groups. Roms & alts welcome.
    Send in-game mail to Wampaq@Jnoh, visit our recruitment thread and FB page for more info.
  • kingofhearts888kingofhearts888 Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Thanks for the friendly encouragement guys, I wish you guys good fortune as well. if you ever need a few extra men for a STF, feel free to message us and we'd be happy to join.
  • martydartymartydarty Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Thats sounds an intresing idea but why does it say you only joined 2012
  • kingofhearts888kingofhearts888 Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    It says everyone joined in 2012, thats when they re-did the forums?