test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Request for Chairs

elcymerianelcymerian Member Posts: 37 Arc User
I'm starting a petition for more chairs, or even better more click n' sit chairs, for star bases (especially Federation star bases), and any other locations that it would make sense.

Please sign if you agree.

Thank you.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    matteo716maikaimatteo716maikai Member Posts: 823
    edited August 2012
    id rather have bug fixes and new content myself.
  • Options
    elcymerianelcymerian Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    id rather have bug fixes and new content myself.

Chairs would be new. :)

But seriously just sign if you agree.
  • Options
    alastairnallalastairnall Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I could only get behind this if they fixed it so that players, bridge officers and other npc's actually sat in chairs instead of floating above them in most cases or sitting through the floor in front of them in other cases.
  • Options
    fovrelfovrel Member Posts: 1,448 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Some chairs are clickable. You can sit in all chairs but you have to manoeuvre your character to the right spot on top of it and then use /sit.

When you do the conference scene in the Second Wave mission, you have to sit at the conference table by clicking on one of the chairs. After the cut scene, when you have again control of the game, you no longer sit, you stand on top of your chair.

Some work on the finishing touch would be welcome. We can agree that all these kind of features are of no importance to the game play, but it are these small things, these details. that make a game from mediocre to great.