test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

I said I wouldn't, but I'm back.

colonelmarikcolonelmarik Member Posts: 2,212 Arc User
edited July 2012 in Ten Forward
I swore up and down I wouldn't sign up for a PWE account, as I find their business practices repugnant, but I've decided to sign up so I can continue to post here. I was one of the first people to sign up for STO back when it was first announced, and I went by the name:

Mojo

Now, since "Mojo" and every possible variation of that was already taken (including "Mohenjo" which was the actual origin of the name - and it astounds me someone is using the name "Mohenjo" as it's such an unusual name), I'm forced to use another name.

Thus, I am now "colonelmarik". I am sad to see my name taken from me in this way, but I hope people will remember me anyway. Perhaps in the future, some way may come about to regain my original name (but I'm not holding my breath).

Anyhow, just reintroducing myself.
Once, I was simply called Mojo. Now, I'm forced into a new name, but don't be fooled, I'm the original STO Mojo!

This game needs detailed crafting, exploration and interaction systems.
Post edited by colonelmarik on

Comments

• Options
    jkstocbrjkstocbr Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Welcome back Mojo. Resistance is futile :p
  • Options
    allfather777allfather777 Member Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Hi Mohenjo, :D

or Mojo used to be ! Welcome back dude, and enjoy the ride !

And for your information ; it was Perfect World that saved Star Trek Online from oblivion !

Allfather :D
    Lord of Destruction - Allfather - Holy Lamb of Knowledge - Commander of the 7 Nation Army - The Victory Sire
  • Options
    mikewendellmikewendell Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    A bunch of one liners come to mind but....

So what was the status of your previous characters? Just wondering if your stuff was still there and how many popups you had to deal with.

Welcome back too.
  • Options
    malevolence666malevolence666 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Hi Mojito,:D

I said the same thing and look at me now, back as well!
  • Options
    zodiemishzodiemish Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I have learned in the past to never set an absolute, because we as humans have a tendency to sometimes break that absolute.

Anyway Welcome back to the game, and welcome back to the nightmare that is the PWE forums.
  • Options
    th3gre4t0ldon3th3gre4t0ldon3 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    You should have gone with "moh3njo" or "mohenj0". You can still create a new free account to post with if you want to.
  • Options
    enemyoffateenemyoffate Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Welcome back, i hope you're able to make the best of the new surroundings! :D
    Plato Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
    Plato
  • Options
    darkjeffdarkjeff Member Posts: 2,590 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    They probably reserved your old name, and you missed the obscure sign up method that lets you have access to it. Which means your mojo is locked away forever.
  • Options
    hpcapulethpcapulet Member Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    rofl Well at least the list of suspects is short *rimshot*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Heir to the high pony of holier than thou, Guardian of the Sacred Mallet of Thwarting, and giver of Baptismal raspberries since 02/02/2010
  • Options
    tharkantharkan Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Hey there Mojo Jojo XD. Sorry your choice of names was already taken. With luck they will add something to the forums that will let us customize our display names.