test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

New Player looking for casual fleet

nesherlavannesherlavan Member Posts: 2 Arc User
edited July 2012 in Earth Spacedock
I'm a new player and I've already figured out some things but I can tell that there is so much more to STO.

I'm looking for a casual fleet that can help me and later I can help others.

I don't want pressure or drama, just good Star Trek fun.

Contact me @nesherlavan or tell me how to contact you.

Thanks
Post edited by nesherlavan on

Comments

• Options
    latinumbarlatinumbar Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    In invite you to check out the 44th fleet. Casual, age 18+. We have a teamspeak server available. Come see if we are a good fit.

startrek.44thfleet.com

or PM me here or in-game @Latinumbar if you have questions.
    markfalconemarkfalcone Member Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited July 2012
  • Options
    gideonkhangideonkhan Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    -ISF-Imperial Starfleet is very small at the moment. We don't have any expectations, just have fun. If you need help and someone's around, we tend to help out. The only reason we wouldn't, is if we're in the middle of something else. So, if you don't mind hanging out til its finished, we'd be more than happy to give you a hand.
    Frozt@LordButtons
    The Separatist Fleet
  • Options
    kelmorbranonkelmorbranon Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    You can check out The Last Order fleet. Very casual, roughly around 70 active members, with the vast majority being friendly, working adults with families & lives to live. We help each other a great deal & always welcome new members who enjoy the game but like the freedom to play on their own time. Msg me or look us up ingame.
    "If your conscience is bothering you, you should sooth it with the knowledge that you may have just saved the ENTIRE Alpha Quadrant. And all it cost was the life of one Romulan senator, one criminal, & the self-respect of one Starfleet officer. I don't know about you, but I call that a bargain." - Elim Garak
  • Options
    troubiltroubil Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I'm a new player and I've already figured out some things but I can tell that there is so much more to STO.

Thanks

As per your request, sent an in-game message to you.

Hope you're enjoying the game!
    Member of the Blacksheep
    "Who's interfering? We're... taking over." :cool: -Captain James T. Kirk (A Piece of the Action)
  • Options
    rooster75rooster75 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012

Thanks

Hi nesherlavan,

You might like to check out my fleet, The Wise Guys. We're a mid-sized fleet comprised of a lot of casuals and a few very actives. You don't need to worry about getting lost in the crowd with us. We are currently running the assignment to unlock the Tier 2 Shipyard and should be done with that 4-day assignment on Wednesday next week. Our Starbase is progressing very well!

A link to our website can be found in my signature.

Here is our recruitment page: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=290921

Here is a current fleet contest we have running that may interest you: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=4610341&postcount=14

See you in game!
    -Rooster
  • Options
    deepspacejunkiedeepspacejunkie Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    our recruiting page is : http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=5007311#post5007311
    our main website is: www.brotherhoodelite.enjin.com

there a few things we recently added for our members enjoyment that is not listed on recruiting page yet, we just added what we called a "action board" its list of little tasks such as "kill 200 players in pvp" or "win 1st place in starbase 24 50 times" if you turn in proof you have completed the task we hand over the reward that was specified. which could be anything from 100,000 to 5,000,000 ec as well as very rare items and master keys.

also we just opened up a Fleet warehouse that allows our members and allied fleets to purchase items in bulk at a discounted price for example 500 health and shield hypos for 1.5 mil ec, or 10 aegis sets for 13mil.. etc..

feel free to message me if you have any questions
    Arwin - Bane - Logan - Heniken - Seltek - Ariel - NoBeer4u