test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

1 million ec for 10 fleet marks

meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,587 Arc User
edited November 2012 in Earth Spacedock
Do you have any spare fleet marks and want to make some quick ec cash? I offer 1mil ec per 10 fleet marks. I need about 400 or so to finish off a science project fast.

When you're interested, pm me in-game: Kira Shepard@meimeitoo
3lsZz0w.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Can you even trade Fleet marks?
  • soulwarrior78soulwarrior78 Member Posts: 541 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Can you even trade Fleet marks?

Nope. I'm guessing he would invite the people willing to spend their fleet marks, pay them and then they'd contribute the fleet marks.

Of course, he could always get screwed by someone that says they have 100 fleet marks and get 10 mil EC off him and then leave the fleet, or he could try to scam someone by telling them to deposit the fleet marks first and then never paying them.
  • meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,587 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Nope. I'm guessing he would invite the people willing to spend their fleet marks, pay them and then they'd contribute the fleet marks.

Of course, he could always get screwed by someone that says they have 100 fleet marks and get 10 mil EC off him and then leave the fleet, or he could try to scam someone by telling them to deposit the fleet marks first and then never paying them.

Always with the paranoia. :) If you don't trust it, we'll trade one fleet mark at the time, if need be.
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • mikewendellmikewendell Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012

In the posters defense, I;ve thought about doing the same. edit: Not the scamming but the paying for fleet marks deposited.

Either that or raffle off that D'Kora I have sitting in my inventory that I picked up a few weeks ago for what was a cheap price at the time. of course the low end price for those fell another 15m right after that.
    edited July 2012
    In the posters defense, I;ve thought about doing the same. edit: Not the scamming but the paying for fleet marks deposited.

Either that or raffle off that D'Kora I have sitting in my inventory that I picked up a few weeks ago for what was a cheap price at the time. of course the low end price for those fell another 15m right after that.

The problem is that the entire fleet system is vulnerable to scams. Anyone who contributes anything can be booted off immediately, even if people just send out a regular invite, and not get a refund.
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • mikewendellmikewendell Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    meimeitoo wrote: »
    The problem is that the entire fleet system is vulnerable to scams. Anyone who contributes anything can be booted off immediately, even if people just send out a regular invite, and not get a refund.

Try #2 to post this. Thanks Nordstroms. Your wifi sucks

Agreed. But if I screwed over anyone, you know that they would be screaming bloody murder at me here in the forums.

That's the real reason why I haven't done it. All i would have to support that I actually sent them anything would be a screen cap and even my ex fiancee knows how to do basic graphics work.
    edited July 2012
    Try #2 to post this. Thanks Nordstroms. Your wifi sucks

Agreed. But if I screwed over anyone, you know that they would be screaming bloody murder at me here in the forums.

And the same goes for me. :) I would be socially dead, lol.
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • kinmakinma Member Posts: 0
    edited November 2012
    Will i am willing to sell 200 fleet marks you could contact me in game @zagotu only serious people only please
  • hippiejonhippiejon Member Posts: 1,581 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I'll sell ya some fleet marks.
    Contact me in game @hippiejohn
  • grylakgrylak Member Posts: 1,594 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I have a load to sell, if only I knew how.

A Romulan Strike Team, Missing Farmers and an ancient base on a Klingon Border world. But what connects them? Find out in my First Foundary mission: 'The Jeroan Farmer Escapade'