test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

transfer items between characters

willamsheridanwillamsheridan Member Posts: 1,189 Arc User
i currently have 2 Fed and 2 Kling. Characters. I know that there should be ways to transfer Items and/or credits form one to another (fed-Fed, Kling-Kling and Fed-Kling and vice versa)but i don`t know how to do. If i try to access my account bank i get a message that i cant use it right now and i dont know how to sent items via Mail because i dont know where to find my character mail address.can you help me?
Post edited by willamsheridan on

Comments

• onlineangelonlineangel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    i currently have 2 Fed and 2 Kling. Characters. I know that there should be ways to transfer Items and/or credits form one to another (fed-Fed, Kling-Kling and Fed-Kling and vice versa)but i don`t know how to do. If i try to access my account bank i get a message that i cant use it right now and i dont know how to sent items via Mail because i dont know where to find my character mail address.can you help me?

mail the items to yourself if you only use the @name the mail will go to all characters on your account.

I also have an account bank tab now, not used it to moved stuff from 1 character to another, but i image that's what it's there for.

hope this helps
  • danielpenfolddanielpenfold Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Yes that is what it is there for lol.
    I'm so happy :D
  • willamsheridanwillamsheridan Member Posts: 1,189 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    so if i just send the mail to "character@handle" it will go to every character?

But why cant i use the account bank i have 4 Chars what do i need more?
  • onlineangelonlineangel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    so if i just send the mail to "character@handle" it will go to every character?

But why cant i use the account bank i have 4 Chars what do i need more?

character@handle = just to that character
    @handle = to all characters on that account

Not sure, is the account bank tab just for lifers/gold players?
  • darkjeffdarkjeff Member Posts: 2,590 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Access to the account bank has nothing to do with how many characters you have, but what type of account you have.
    Even if the mail is to character@handle, you can access that mail from any character on the account.
  • latinumbarlatinumbar Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012

No. "character@handle" can be accessed by any of your characters, just like "@handle". They are basically the same.
    Not sure, is the account bank tab just for lifers/gold players?

Yes. only available to gold/LTS.
    edited July 2012
    but to put items into and take them out of the mail, you MUST use the mailbox kiosk in a town / city / station, you can check the mail with your little flashing mail button near your minimap, but if you have any unsold items from the market, or trading items to characters, you have to use the mailbox to get them, the "retrieve item" button is greyed out otherwise.
  • trhrangerxmltrhrangerxml Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Subscribe for a month, get 500zen, EC limit increased, storage increased and ship slots on all current toons, more toon slots while subscribed and any characters you create you get to keep and the account bank for $15.
    Hi, my name is: Elim Garak, Former Cardassian Oppressor

LTS, here since...when did this game launch again? :D