test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Wjat should any new Batman movie look like?

hawkwing43hawkwing43 Member Posts: 1,701 Arc User
edited July 2012 in Ten Forward
With the end of this current Batman movie finally here. I figured it would be fun to guess what any new version will look like. BTW this is Sir-Cedric. lol

So will we see an orgins story all over again?

or

Should they just go with batman hunting down a villian?

I know one major thing that would kill in my book. Have Nightwing be in this next version, and show a quick back story to what happen between him and Batman. Then introduce a new Robin to be at his side. That would be movie 1, the 2nd movie should include Bat Girl followed by Bat Woman in a 3rd film is it happens. I would like to see them work these oyjer heros into any new Batman film, and that would open the door to more than just 1 villian type at a time, and for the love of God if they use Mr. Freeze again, MAKE HIM DARKER, with his love of his wife he's trying to bring back to life.

So what do you guys think, what would you like to see?
Post edited by hawkwing43 on

Comments

• sollvaxsollvax Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Real batman (no guns no killing no swearing no sex)
    Live long and Prosper
  • xacrusxacrus Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    sollvax wrote: »
    Real batman (no guns no killing no swearing no sex)

Makes James Bond look bad.
    [SIGPIC]xAcrus@_xAcrus_[/SIGPIC]
  • darthstormstrikedarthstormstrike Member Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I wouldn't be surprised to see the next one be a setup for Justice League like how Marvel used solo films to set up Avengers. And as the OP mentioned who else can appear, they can even set up other groups like the Titans off of a Batman movie.

It's a shame DC didn't do their movie combined universe thing first though since all their films were under the parent company Warner Bros while Marvel was pimping themselves out to Sony, Fox, etc before the current set of films.

"There is no problem in the universe that can't be solved with a bribe, a paid assassin, or an overpowered fighter." - Chubain from Jumpgate Evolution
  • hawkwing43hawkwing43 Member Posts: 1,701 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    That's why I am thinking why not add the other heros in any new Batman movie. You can spin off a ton of movies between his other partners. Teen titans is just one, alone with a Nightwing movie. And yes this Batman should be tied to the JL Movie they are planning. It's only a win win if done the right way. No Origins movie, just pickup with the action.