test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Plasmonic Leech

antlen69antlen69 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2012 in Klingon Discussion
after ceveral weeks of whinin moanin and crying by fed players they finally give into these guys and nerve the plasmonic leech

i can understand while ure playing pvp and u get hit by a team of 5 kdf players that a stack of 25 or more can be very annoying...

but they now really beatin this console to death

i had no problems with nerfin it to a balanced thing like for example make it non stackeble per ship after it gets hit like 5 times

fed player have a maco shield with benefits and that not getting nerfed either?

i paid 800 cryptic points for this ship and to make use of this console

i demand a refund!

its always the smallest faction that gets the biggest nerfs

all the ships with benefit console are now nerfed for kdf players

the so called "unique" consoles the game offers are no longer unique

the get nerfed first and afterwards they are offered in stupid lockboxes as a CROSSFACTION console

c'mon PWE/Cryptic its enough allready that ure pulling dollars out of our pockets with these starbases

and now ure gunne beat all the benefits out of the kdf players too???

is this somekind of boycot towards people who like to play kdf???

must we all just go play federation and fly around in dish a like ships???

i say if u are not fixing this leech console give me back my money!!!

or compensate kdf players and make the HG shield exactly the same as the maco so we also benefit from it

this far al the c store items i ever bought are completely made useless just because the majority (and yeah they all are the so called good guys playing fed) whined en cryed because they cant handle a kdf player...

another example

if in any movie serie/book a federation vessel got attacked by 5 klingons do they ever survived that???

HELL NO

so why even bother to make that balanced at a games based on this features???

this makes me sick paying real money for something that is worthless now

they did the same with the theta radiation console

they are using isometric charge and bio neurals in pve mission who are nothing like we can puchase ever while most of kdf player have them!

so whats next ??

ima get a lawyer
Post edited by antlen69 on

Comments

• Options
    dalnar83dalnar83 Member Posts: 2,420 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    If Cryptic had to hand refunds for every thing they change / nerf they would go bankrupt. It happened in the past, will happen again. Live with it.
    "Cryptic Studio’s Jack Emmert (2010): Microtransactions are the biggest bunch of nonsense. I like paying one fee and not worrying about it – like my cellphone. The world’s biggest MMO isn’t item based, even though the black market item GDP is bigger than Russia … microtransactions make me want to die.”
  • Options
    reginamala78reginamala78 Member Posts: 4,593 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Ummmmmm much as I enjoy my leech (for the power boost alone), I think this was an oops, not a nerf. An 87.5% power reduction is simply too much overkill to be deliberate.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    dalnar83 wrote: »
    If Cryptic had to hand refunds for every thing they change / nerf they would go bankrupt. It happened in the past, will happen again. Live with it.

typical fed player answer

and no i paid money for this stuff so i want my benefits!
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Ummmmmm much as I enjoy my leech (for the power boost alone), I think this was an oops, not a nerf. An 87.5% power reduction is simply too much overkill to be deliberate.

like i mentioned i had no problems with making it balanced at all

but the really slapped the livin sh*t out of the console
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    antlen69 wrote: »
    typical fed player answer

and no i paid money for this stuff so i want my benefits!

Did you cry so much when other consoles (on fed side) were nerfed as well ? Or you were ignorant until it affected you ?
    "Cryptic Studio’s Jack Emmert (2010): Microtransactions are the biggest bunch of nonsense. I like paying one fee and not worrying about it – like my cellphone. The world’s biggest MMO isn’t item based, even though the black market item GDP is bigger than Russia … microtransactions make me want to die.”
  • Options
    disposeableh3r0disposeableh3r0 Member Posts: 1,927 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Personaly I could care less about how many times it can stack against my oponent, I use it to buff my power levels. I'm sad to hear its now so much weaker but it still buffs my power levels.

On a side note it's more likely that the stack limit is a mistake than an intentional thing, probably misses a decimal point some where and will most likely get fixed later.

Also if you were an employee at a company and your customers treated you in this manner, how motivated would you be to help them with anything?
    As a time traveller, Am I supposed to pack underwear or underwhen?

Not everything you see on the internet is true - Abraham Lincoln

Occidere populo et effercio confractus
  • Options
    eradikitteneradikitten Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    If you really want to leave productive feedback, grammar and punctuation are a must. Proper speelnig helps too.
  • Options
    warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~BranFlakes
    XzRTofz.gif
  • Options
    jarheardjarheard Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    after ceveral weeks of whinin moanin and crying by fed players they finally give into these guys and nerve the plasmonic leech

ima get a lawyer

i understand completely ....cryptic nerfs every thing in the klingon side all the time

1.the theta console...i bought and paid for a ship in order to get that with C points...not only did they nerf the console but made it wide all around one.
    2.i had the plasmonic leech console and again paid 800c points and now they nerfed even it ..but not just nerf it ..they frekking killed it...ok ..no +25 power level...give us 20 or 15 or even 10 ...but noooooo now it give u 1!!!!! 1!!!!...
    wtf is that

800 c points for 1 power point r u friking kidding me u stupid developers..cause that must be ur combined IQ ..1...to make such a thing

keep nerfing every single thing just because fed kids are crying....
    and while we r at it ...what the hell have u done to the power siphons ??? yea we get it they were to strong..but now they wont even chase a dead in the water target....they barely follow anything and even if they do they just get stuck there..

and about the karfi pets and klinks "crying" to you about them being nerfed and underpowered even compared to the simple version of the toduj fighters u do nothing!!

karfi pets should be the best pets in this game not the most lousy ones....

instead of creating new ways to rip us off start invest something on the klingon side....there is no new ship on that side ..and no fleet versions are not new ships.....there are no customes what so ever ..and now u broken even the ships...
    wth....im not gonna pay another dime on this game...when my current C points drop to zero im out of here ....stupid idiot developers...who the hell hired u in the first place...my grandma can write faster code than u ..and i should know im a programmer...

yea i know its just nerd rage on our part...but we dont care...stop ruining the klingon side every time feds cry ....they get all the contents..customes new ships what ever ...
    jesus .. a little freking balance ...

and FYI
    most of us do not do PVP as its system is one of the most sukiest in every game ....so we couldnt care less about fighting other feds...but we do a lot of STF's and missions and fleet events...bring it back .
  • Options
    trueprom3theustrueprom3theus Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Before hell breaks loose, lol, a fix will be made to gain back the energy bonus.

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=4922791&postcount=13

Now, don't want to play devil's advocate, but the hg shield is on pair with maco, more or less. It's a damn good shield, I'm telling you. As maco is also one of the best. The theta console was stacking retardly, as the leech, on the target. Issue cryptic has is that they don't want to separate pvp from pve, and to keep pvp to decent ballance levels, they have to fix some things. I can assure all of you that only pve that the stacking issue of leech on the target won't be noticeable in pve. It was annoying though for the Feds in Pvp. So the fix they "intended" was to only take out stacking on target but in fact they took out the whole stacking. Lol. So typical...
    Hear! Sons of Kahless
    Hear! Daughters too.
    The blood of battle washes clean.
    The Warrior brave and true.
    We fight, we love, and then we kill...
  • Options
    jarheardjarheard Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Before hell breaks loose, lol, a fix will be made to gain back the energy bonus.

Now, don't want to play devil's advocate, but the hg shield is on pair with maco, more or less. It's a damn good shield, I'm telling you. As maco is also one of the best. The theta console was stacking retardly, as the leech, on the target. Issue cryptic has is that they don't want to separate pvp from pve, and to keep pvp to decent ballance levels, they have to fix some things. I can assure all of you that only pve that the stacking issue of leech on the target won't be noticeable in pve. It was annoying though for the Feds in Pvp. So the fix they "intended" was to only take out stacking on target but in fact they took out the whole stacking. Lol. So typical...

the problem was not that it does not stack but that it didnt work as b4..now its mostly a useless yellow green smoke that barely works for 5 sec...infact the only thing that actually gets affected by it is a borg cube cause they dont move !!..

as for fixing..there is fixing and there is destroying completely ..klinks winning others on pvp is not because of their leeching console but that they utilize it well.....
    its more about cry baby people ...feds in this case that cant stand to be overcomed....

if a pvp team works together they can with 4 sci guys to destroy every single player on this game...so what ..lets nerf sensor scan ??? or engieneer power levels can mostly stay up ..so lets nerf that ???

i dont care about its effect on the enemy just for the benefits for me...they can sure as hell point that any single enemy can be affected by only one other who uses leech on him ...but not nerf the one actually using the console
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~BranFlakes

• Options
    bawj4wsbawj4ws Member Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited July 2012

That comment was pre-patch now we can see those words were empty
    Dork - I.K.S. WeeBugger
  • Options
    kattarnkattarn Member Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Is totally broken :mad:, i foresee this console in feds hands soon.
  • Options
    johndroidjohndroid Member Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Okay so I only play KDF and I have collected all of the special universal consoles by paying cash ans a 25% hard time farming and 1 by 1 I have found but useless, and I have em all !! I was amazed that the one last console that worked properly against federation forces to even my battles and not for once did I think I had an advantage over any elite federation players but fairly even, get online hop in my ship POW in less than 5 seconds I was in belittlement thst my ship design and console layout that i worked around to use this console Poof was nothing in comparison to my ship and was in disbelief cryptic would kill the last good console that KDF players use about 80% or more , just wiped us out completely in one fell swoop of a day by whiners and that still have more ships and universal consoles to boot and not to even mention the ones they receive early on. I'm totally upset and can't possible think there is nothing more they can do to harm KDF fair game play against all other alliances, theres nothing left but 80% klingons & aliens in dismay, wonder what cryptic was thinking if they wanted more KDF ship and put more universal consoles in who would trust them to buy or grind for them if they had an 80% chance to nerf it against 80% of the Kdf good luck cryptic on that one.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    johndroid wrote: »
    Okay so I only play KDF and I have collected all of the special universal consoles by paying cash ans a 25% hard time farming and 1 by 1 I have found but useless, and I have em all !! I was amazed that the one last console that worked properly against federation forces to even my battles and not for once did I think I had an advantage over any elite federation players but fairly even, get online hop in my ship POW in less than 5 seconds I was in belittlement thst my ship design and console layout that i worked around to use this console Poof was nothing in comparison to my ship and was in disbelief cryptic would kill the last good console that KDF players use about 80% or more , just wiped us out completely in one fell swoop of a day by whiners and that still have more ships and universal consoles to boot and not to even mention the ones they receive early on. I'm totally upset and can't possible think there is nothing more they can do to harm KDF fair game play against all other alliances, theres nothing left but 80% klingons & aliens in dismay, wonder what cryptic was thinking if they wanted more KDF ship and put more universal consoles in who would trust them to buy or grind for them if they had an 80% chance to nerf it against 80% of the Kdf good luck cryptic on that one.

You make it sound like if all fed consoles are overpowered and useful...and klingons have only one working console ? :confused:
  • Options
    majesticmsfcmajesticmsfc Member Posts: 1,401 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Could someone please clear this up, how did the nerf the console (as in what's it's status now compared to what they were) further more do the Feddies now have access to getting this console? If so how and where?

I am currently saving up to get the KDF ship that has this console, but if it's been nerfed and Feddies can now fly around with it I might not bother. :confused:
    Support the Game by Supporting the KDF, equality and uniqueness for all factions!
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Im not saying all federation consoles are superior in any way but they should stop nerfing the 3 best ones for both factions some where around 20% of them stay unique or at best truly very rare thats all i'm saying, I can only vouch for KDF and what I see/read in battle, I think some things need to be a lil more powerful other wise they would not be overpowerful but close to the same but different similarities.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    As for what the difference is that it used to do as it says it does and you could see the difference in all the levels as 1 point plus to all systems when activated for 15 seconds and now you see it say the same desripition as before but no effect or change i can see, being nice I'll admit to maybe now 10 % vs 100% then, being nice and all :) nerf is a bad word at that much difference, probably wouldnt have much commenting if the difference was say more resonable , but dont waste your time putting it in either faction, unless u want it cause it looks cool and maybe just maybe someday they'll adjust them all back to unique VR someday, i never took mine out and now I'll never put it back in unless miracles for both factions happens... GO flEET gO KdF build these bases !!
  • Options
    z0graz0gra Member Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    after Ceveral Weeks Of Whinin Moanin And Crying By Fed Players They Finally Give Into These Guys And Nerve The Plasmonic Leech

I Can Understand While Ure Playing Pvp And U Get Hit By A Team Of 5 Kdf Players That A Stack Of 25 Or More Can Be Very Annoying...

But They Now Really Beatin This Console To Death

I Had No Problems With Nerfin It To A Balanced Thing Like For Example Make It Non Stackeble Per Ship After It Gets Hit Like 5 Times

Fed Player Have A Maco Shield With Benefits And That Not Getting Nerfed Either?

I Paid 800 Cryptic Points For This Ship And To Make Use Of This Console

I Demand A Refund!

Its Always The Smallest Faction That Gets The Biggest Nerfs

All The Ships With Benefit Console Are Now Nerfed For Kdf Players

The So Called "unique" Consoles The Game Offers Are No Longer Unique

The Get Nerfed First And Afterwards They Are Offered In Stupid Lockboxes As A Crossfaction Console

C'mon Pwe/cryptic Its Enough Allready That Ure Pulling Dollars Out Of Our Pockets With These Starbases

And Now Ure Gunne Beat All The Benefits Out Of The Kdf Players Too???

Is This Somekind Of Boycot Towards People Who Like To Play Kdf???

Must We All Just Go Play Federation And Fly Around In Dish A Like Ships???

I Say If U Are Not Fixing This Leech Console Give Me Back My Money!!!

Or Compensate Kdf Players And Make The Hg Shield Exactly The Same As The Maco So We Also Benefit From It

This Far Al The C Store Items I Ever Bought Are Completely Made Useless Just Because The Majority (and Yeah They All Are The So Called Good Guys Playing Fed) Whined En Cryed Because They Cant Handle A Kdf Player...

Another Example

If In Any Movie Serie/book A Federation Vessel Got Attacked By 5 Klingons Do They Ever Survived That???

Hell No

So Why Even Bother To Make That Balanced At A Games Based On This Features???

This Makes Me Sick Paying Real Money For Something That Is Worthless Now

They Did The Same With The Theta Radiation Console

They Are Using Isometric Charge And Bio Neurals In Pve Mission Who Are Nothing Like We Can Puchase Ever While Most Of Kdf Player Have Them!

So Whats Next ??

Ima Get A Lawyer

I Agree Stop Nerfing Klingon Because We Dont Whine It Doesnt Mean We Are Happy We Are Not Just Spoiled Kids Like Federation Kidos.

Or We Can Start Whining Also

Yeah Federation Is Op Their Escorts Are Op And Their Consoles Are Op Nerf Nerf Nerf Or I Quit And Tell Me Friends To Quit Also Ok Happy Now?

Nerf Maco Shield Omg Omg Omg It So Much Op Dont You See That?
    Why Nerf Kdf Only? Cause We Are Less?

Let New Players Roll Kdf From Lvl 1 And Wait A Month And See Who Are Less Then.

Enough Said Nerf Federation For Once At Last And Above All In The Name Of Jesus Crist Stop Nerfing Kdf !!!!!!
  • Options
    z0graz0gra Member Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    kattarn wrote: »
    is Totally Broken :mad:, I Foresee This Console In Feds Hands Soon.

If That Happends I Quit The Game And Sell My Acount To Someone Who Will Never Buy Stuff With Real Life Money Like I Did

I Promise That I Might Be One But I Was Kdf Fanatic Paid Up Lots Of Money To The Company.

First You Nerf The Leech Console And Now You Plan To Give It To Federation Also??????

This Is Just Way To Much I Will Warn All The Kdf Players To Raise Up Against This

If You Do This You Wont Get Away With It Just So Easy I Quit And I Take Others With Me I Promise.

I Can Be Very Good With A Good Bring New Ppl And Buy Lots Of Stuff Etc Etc But If I See The Company Is Not Justice And Its Destorying The Game Cause Of Kids Whining Then I Can Become Really Bad Also But Above All I Defend What Is Justice.

And The Justice Is That That Console Was Our Only Weapon Against Federation And Now You Nerfed It And Possible Planing To Give Our Only Kdf Unique Weapon To Federation This Is Just Wrong Wrong Wrong!

Dont Do It I Speak From All The Kdf Players And Many Of The Federation As Well

Factions Should Be Unique And Federation Already Got Tons Of Good To Op Consoles When Kdf Got Only This One Take This Away Or Give It To Federation And You Totally Destroy Kdf And Its Playerbase And If Kdf Dies Who Will Be Entertaining Your Precious Federation Playerbase?

No1 Game Will Start To Decay And Finally Die In Less Than 2 Years

I Warned You
  • Options
    kattarnkattarn Member Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    z0gra wrote: »
    If That Happends I Quit The Game And Sell My Acount To Someone Who Will Never Buy Stuff With Real Life Money Like I Did

I Promise That I Might Be One But I Was Kdf Fanatic Paid Up Lots Of Money To The Company.

First You Nerf The Leech Console And Now You Plan To Give It To Federation Also??????

This Is Just Way To Much I Will Warn All The Kdf Players To Raise Up Against This

If You Do This You Wont Get Away With It Just So Easy I Quit And I Take Others With Me I Promise.

I Can Be Very Good With A Good Bring New Ppl And Buy Lots Of Stuff Etc Etc But If I See The Company Is Not Justice And Its Destorying The Game Cause Of Kids Whining Then I Can Become Really Bad Also But Above All I Defend What Is Justice.

And The Justice Is That That Console Was Our Only Weapon Against Federation And Now You Nerfed It And Possible Planing To Give Our Only Kdf Unique Weapon To Federation This Is Just Wrong Wrong Wrong!

Factions Should Be Unique And Federation Already Got Tons Of Good To Op Consoles When Kdf Got Only This One Take This Away Or Give It To Federation And You Totally Destroy Kdf And Its Playerbase And If Kdf Dies Who Will Be Entertaining Your Precious Federation Playerbase?

I Warned You

Dude, noone said is going to hapen i said that because they already gave them the theta the jump and the graviton pulse generator and gave them theta just after they nerfed it.

However i dont want to see more klingon consoles in feds hands, and btw plasmonic leech is working now well, although it dont stack anymore in the enemy :D.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    z0gra wrote: »

I Warned You

Every Word Being Capitslised Is Really Annoying To Read.

Also if fed consoles are Op versus klingon consoles then don't the klingons make out like bandits when they do the cross faction console? I play both side and like to see cross faction stuff make for more interesting builds. Aslo remember that they are lock box items, wich means there is a finite amount available and they bind so only those who are luckyt or rich can have them and when they are gone they're gone.

• Options
    edited August 2012
    From what I can gather in this thread I guess I should give it a miss unless anyone can make it a bit more clearer for me.

Thanks.
    Support the Game by Supporting the KDF, equality and uniqueness for all factions!
  • Options
    crusty8maccrusty8mac Member Posts: 1,381 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    If you really want to leave productive feedback, grammar and punctuation are a must. Proper speelnig helps too.

/Irony meter 98%
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    From what I can gather in this thread I guess I should give it a miss unless anyone can make it a bit more clearer for me.

Thanks.

was op then broke now fixed

Its a good console if only for buffing your own power levels.

• Options
    edited August 2012
    was op then broke now fixed

Its a good console if only for buffing your own power levels.

Thanks mate, good to hear. ;)
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Thanks mate, good to hear. ;)

no problem