test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Scheduled Maintenance (July 26, 2012)

Comments

• nyniknynik Member Posts: 1,628 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Has mission replay been fixed or will this patch deploy to holodeck and break it (as it did on tribble)?
  • toslover#1432 toslover Member Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Anything on the Fundry? :)

One of the updates of the patch was they were fixing a ship in the Foundry so it was no longer invisible. My way of thinking (also hoping) is that they've fixed everything and they'll be turning it on tomorrow after the maintenance is complete.

I feel they wouldn't have mentioned something having been fixed in the Foundry if they weren't going to give us immediate access to it once the maintenance finished. :cool:

But we'll find out tomorrow. :D
    2rbz410.jpg
  • lordmalak1lordmalak1 Member Posts: 4,681 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Sigh, Klink lore terminals fixed but AoE still broke, cluster torpedo still broke. At least the feds got better graphics on a shuttle.
    KBF Lord MalaK
    Awoken Dead
    giphy.gif

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG
  • robeasomrobeasom Member Posts: 1,911 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Finally fixinf klingon lore and second wave mission
    NO TO ARC
    Vice Admiral Volmack ISS Thundermole
    Brigadier General Jokag IKS Gorkan
    Centurion Kares RRW Tomalak
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mikewendellmikewendell Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Looks like we're getting a giant Cuisinart for the Ops deck:

http://sto.perfectworld.com/news/?p=623221

Calling it a Cuisinart since someone was offended with me calling it what I really think it looks like.

Looks more like the Hubble actually....
    lordmalak1 wrote: »
    Sigh, Klink lore terminals still broke

You missed that. Those did get fixed.
    The consoles for the Klingon Lore missions have been reactivated.
  • lordmalak1lordmalak1 Member Posts: 4,681 Arc User
    edited July 2012

You missed that. Those did get fixed.

Aye, missed it in the WoT
    The 1000 point Tier 1 Military Starbase XP project now properly unlocks for KDF fleets.
    I just hope this is in time, our base unlocks this morning.

Overall quite a list of fixes, good job devs.
    KBF Lord MalaK
    Awoken Dead
    giphy.gif

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG
  • defcon1776defcon1776 Member Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    boglejam73 wrote: »
    Now I will have to find something else to complain about. Hmm, the exchange search function still broken? That will be my next whipping horse. :D

I do hope they fix the exchange. Today looking for a purple mkxii SIF and none available. Ok, I thought maybe there isn't any right now. Thing is, NONE are available ?!? at any price, any quality, any rank. Even the blues I've speculated on and currently have posted for sale do not show up... :eek:
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid." Q
    Join the 44th Fleet. [FED and KDF] Apply Online: startrek.44thfleet.com
  • linyivelinyive Member Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    The Exchange will now prevent posting an item for more than the character's energy credit limit.
    ~ 10,000,000 EC for silver characters.
    ~ 1,000,000,000 EC for gold characters.
    Pretty interesting.
    Exchange:
    ~ Resolved an issue that prevented players from searching for Very Rare items.
    ~ The exchange price entry will now be cleared when the item is posted or cleared.
    ~ The exchange item popup will now include Passenger and Prisoner Duty Officers.
    ~ The Exchange will now prevent posting an item for more than the character's energy credit limit
    ~ ~ 10,000,000 EC for silver characters.
    ~ ~ 1,000,000,000 EC for gold characters.
    Phew. They fixed the exchange.
    The outfit popup window no longer disappears immediately if previously used to change outfits.
    Phew. They fixed the outfit popup window issue.
    The Exchange, Bank, Stores, and various other contacts no longer close when opening the character window.
    *thumbs up*
  • starfleetfcstarfleetfc Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Can you please extend the Room with A View project? I was just about to add it as it went down. And the maintenance will end the project. Can you just extend it for a few minutes?
  • drysyndrysyn Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Can you please extend the Room with A View project? I was just about to add it as it went down. And the maintenance will end the project. Can you just extend it for a few minutes?

pwnd should have done that task first like everyone did, or atleast paid attention to the date it finished
  • maddog0000doommaddog0000doom Member Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    boglejam73 wrote: »
    Just glad they finally fixed Second Wave for solo players.

Now I will have to find something else to complain about. Hmm, the exchange search function still broken? That will be my next whipping horse. :D

second wave was broke ive ran that mission so much with alts and such that im so sick of it never had one probelm :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xenor002xenor002 Member Posts: 424
    edited July 2012
    Any chance of Cryptic fixing something that actually needs fixing...you know...Foundry, Exchange, stability, bugs that have been around sinse Beta...not much... :rolleyes:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] EXPLORE.

Dec '07 Account
    I EARNED 1000 days...I didn't BUY it! New LTS=Death to Vet.System: 10/10/12 Never Forget
    Something should be done for those who cared enough to have a 1000+ day sub.
  • realuniqueonerealuniqueone Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    camera Bug!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
    >>> UniqueOne - Providing you with easy PVP kills since Feb 2012 <<<
  • gryspeertgryspeert Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    is there any way to see if the game is back online without needing to restart the launcher every time before it was visible online .... remember the little green or red dot in the upper left corner of the website ??
    My Imaginary Friend commited suicide
    Pick your superstition sit back make a wish and Enjoy yourself
    Ah, it's great to be young and insane!
    edited July 2012
    >>> UniqueOne - Providing you with free PVP kills since Feb 2012 <<< ????
    edited July 2012

>>> UniqueOne - Providing you with free PVP kills since Feb 2012 <<< ???
  • darthstormstrikedarthstormstrike Member Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    gryspeert wrote: »
    is there any way to see if the game is back online without needing to restart the launcher every time before it was visible online .... remember the little green or red dot in the upper left corner of the website ??

Yeah, they need a server status page or something like the little dot to return.

"There is no problem in the universe that can't be solved with a bribe, a paid assassin, or an overpowered fighter." - Chubain from Jumpgate Evolution
  • arkyboyarkyboy Member Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    WTH is wrong with you people at PWE/Cryptic? Why do you have both DANG servers down at the same time? You people there really need to pull your heads out!
    [img][/img]Screenshot%2067_zps8ijfhubt.png
    edited July 2012
    pulled up launcher to see status again. This time it's patching.

"There is no problem in the universe that can't be solved with a bribe, a paid assassin, or an overpowered fighter." - Chubain from Jumpgate Evolution
  • arkyboyarkyboy Member Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Yeah, they need a server status page or something like the little dot to return.
    Go to the web page & scroll down a little look at the right side of the screen just under where is says "Download Now" there is an icon the sives a server status :-)
    [img][/img]Screenshot%2067_zps8ijfhubt.png
    edited July 2012
    arkyboy wrote: »
    Go to the web page & scroll down a little look at the right side of the screen just under where is says "Download Now" there is an icon the sives a server status :-)

Oh. See that now. Problem was the dot was viewable while being on the forums as well. I guess since the top was replaced by the PWE banner, we don't get the dot anymore since the banner is for all PWE games.

Thanks for pointing it out though.

• toslover#1432 toslover Member Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    pulled up launcher to see status again. This time it's patching.

Maybe it's a pre-patch so we don't have to patch it again once the servers actually come back up. :)
    2rbz410.jpg
    edited July 2012
    arkyboy wrote: »

ooooh nooo too much work now i have to scroll down to see it , i'm too lazy for that somebody needs to start some kind of action to move that to the top of the page
    lol

thanks
  • slurmerslurmer Member Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    its a bit annoying that this is peak time for us european players....
  • drthrax2010drthrax2010 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    when is server on ??
  • abrahamjohnson83abrahamjohnson83 Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    slurmer wrote: »
    its a bit annoying that this is peak time for us european players....

The reason is that the world is a sphere. Now it hits us. ;)
  • daggermoondaggermoon Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Restored biological and technological distinctiveness to ship names in the ship chooser and character status sidebars.
    :confused: almost afraid to even guess about this might be the borg :D
    edited July 2012
    The Maintenance is almost done 1 hour to go

Projected time but may last longer. For some odd reason I was under the impression it was a 2 hour maintenance instead of 3. I have no idea where I got that from.

• siskofan1991siskofan1991 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Resolved an issue that prevented escape from being used to cancel chat.
    Yes! Thank you Cryptic! Since I'm a role player, you can't imagine how useful that function was. Glad to have it back!
    Captain Steven "Sarge" DePoe, Senior Captain, Aurcanis Star Operations; CO USS Leyte Gulf
    Captain Marida Harper, Co-Director 5th Armored Division; CO USS Infinity
    Captain Gurrat Reen, member MACO 7th Fleet, CO USS Milwaukee
    Commander Korn, General, House MeQ'pu'yay 7th KAG
  • dan512dan512 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Sorry its peak time in the us, morning which is where cryptic lives, so im sowry, they cant make everyone happy.
This discussion has been closed.