test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Dreadnought/Venture-class customization question

asardetemplariasardetemplari Member Posts: 447 Arc User
edited July 2012 in Federation Discussion
Is it possible to use the Venture-class parts on the Dreadnought except for the neck and nacelles? Just wondering.
latest?cb=20160406061118&path-prefix=en

Dreadnought class. Two times the size, three times the speed. Advanced weaponry. Modified for a minimal crew. Unlike most Federation vessels, it's built solely for combat.
Post edited by asardetemplari on

Comments

• Options
    mimey2mimey2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Yes, I believe that if you have the Venture and Dreadnought you can use the Venture parts on it.

Now, when customizing your ship, if you hit 'Advanced', a button somewhere on the bottom of the screen, it should extend your options and you should be able to choose the Venture skin pieces you want to use.
    I remain empathetic to the concerns of my community, but do me a favor and lay off the god damn name calling and petty remarks. It will get you nowhere.
    I must admit, respect points to Trendy for laying down the law like that.
  • Options
    sierrafortunesierrafortune Member Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Yes, although keep in mind that the middle nacelle is changed based on the neck.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Fantastic :D

Dreadnought class. Two times the size, three times the speed. Advanced weaponry. Modified for a minimal crew. Unlike most Federation vessels, it's built solely for combat.
  • Options
    hakaishinlegionhakaishinlegion Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Venture looks better in my opinion, as does the skin (the white as opposed to various shades of gray). Can't use the skin if you mix/match parts (which sucks... hell, I'd still want the ability to paint my ship. Any other game boasting vehicle customization, including the new MWO coming, hail that as a selling point).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Yes, I fly a Galaxy-X... and yes, I just 1-shotted you with it." -- Alcione@Hakaishin
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    I've actually seen your Dreadnought in a fight. She's a beaut. :)