test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

ah nuts, Skill points

jamiedarcyjamiedarcy Member Posts: 0 Arc User
Hey Guys,

Ok here is my problem, I have just reached level 50 and to my horror found out that any more skill points I earn goes to my crew, so my problem is that all through playing the game I tried to fill each lil skill point box in each grade thinking I could fill each rank up as I play (insert face palm here) so with most i'm fully trained to the rank of captain. Now that I am a admiral i cant gain any of there skill sets.
I know the answer is prob not good but is there anything I can do beside starting all over again as a new player ?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• beezle23beezle23 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    jamiedarcy wrote: »
    Hey Guys,

Ok here is my problem, I have just reached level 50 and to my horror found out that any more skill points I earn goes to my crew, so my problem is that all through playing the game I tried to fill each lil skill point box in each grade thinking I could fill each rank up as I play (insert face palm here) so with most i'm fully trained to the rank of captain. Now that I am a admiral i cant gain any of there skill sets.
    I know the answer is prob not good but is there anything I can do beside starting all over again as a new player ?

You could shell out for a respec token.
    Don;t worry, this can be easily fixed :)

Each promotion gets you a Respec token (Except for VA)

Visit the Retainer in the centre of ESD and you can shuffle points around.

If you have used all your Respec tokens, you can buy more from the C-Store.
  • jamiedarcyjamiedarcy Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    so if i buy one from the c-store I can move around my skill point up to admiral rank?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jamiedarcyjamiedarcy Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    jamiedarcy wrote: »
    so if i buy one from the c-store I can move around my skill point up to admiral rank?

Great news many thanks guys!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • beezle23beezle23 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    jkstocbr wrote: »
    Don;t worry, this can be easily fixed :)

Each promotion gets you a Respec token (Except for VA).

If you're gold, otherwise the respec is a Z-store item. ;)