test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

To many Zombie/Scripted ships, please do something about them.

trhrangerxmltrhrangerxml Member Posts: 0 Arc User
I think my last post was misunderstood, it wasn't a how to, it was a cry for help/bring it to the attention of the admins. Events are seeing a rise in the number of Zombie/Scripted ships. Also, I do not know who any of the moderators are anymore, is there a list of people we can PM regarding posts.
Hi, my name is: Elim Garak, Former Cardassian Oppressor

LTS, here since...when did this game launch again? :D
Post edited by trhrangerxml on

Comments

• baudlbaudl Member Posts: 4,060 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    i don't think you are allowed to private message moderators.

anyway...i suggest to earn fleetmarks you do the nukara ground in a 5 men team during the 2 hour bonus. can get 500 fleetmarks in that time.
    Go pro or go home
  • velktravelktra Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I don't know anything about zombie ships, but to report posts, you're supposed to use the support ticket system. Unfortunately, it seems to develop an infinite loop error quite often. It's also not an ideal way to report posts, but that's what we've got right now.
    Demons run when a good man goes to war.
  • trhrangerxmltrhrangerxml Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I try to get in contact with the ships that act strangely, via Zone/Team/Tell and if I don't get a response I am reporting them now. The last Mirror I was in with 3 of them was unplayable, I'm at my machine, trying to grind of lvl during my free time.

edited July 2012
    problem is that many people don't even open their chat window...combined with playing stupid it may seem that they are a computer program. yet they are not, just not interested in teamplay in an MMO during a team mission. Ironic...isn't it?
    Go pro or go home
    edited July 2012
    If they act strangely and don't respond, they are being reported, period. I understand that there are anti social games, but they can't be that dumb not to do the objective, I refuse to believe it. And if they are just trolling, then that is a legit reason to report them too. At least now we don't have shuttles in STF just flying to the top of the map spamming insults.

Wouldn't be so bad if FleetEvent channel had more ppl to do organized events, like with EliteSTF.

edited July 2012
    there is a channel for elite STF's...people are looking for other there to preform grps for elites.

you may want to join it then.
    Go pro or go home
    edited July 2012
    Wouldn't be so bad if FleetEvent channel had more ppl to do organized events, like with EliteSTF (channel).

Please read my post before responding, thank you. And I wasn't even ranting in that post, otherwise you would be perfectly justified skipping the whole reading part.

edited July 2012
    ohh sorry, i misread that.
    Go pro or go home
  • teufeldritchteufeldritch Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Sorry to interrupt the discussion but..zombie ships? What are zombie ships? You mean bots?
    edited July 2012
    Ya, Bots/Macro/Zombie, just scripted behavior. Mostly its just randomly follow on a ship, hitting tab to target a different target or just tabbing space bar (in case current target is dead to start shooting next one). Some of the more advanced ones will spam certain powers, like beam fire at will and distribute shields (an oldie, but goody still). Basically an NPC ship.

• tangolighttangolight Member Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    The borgified carrier at the end of KA looks like a zombie ship to me...