test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Vor'Cha skin Tor'Kath

straderstrader Member Posts: 4 Arc User
edited July 2012 in Klingon Discussion
Hello!

I've been looking for the skin for the Vor'Cha battle cruiser but can not find it in the c-/zen-store nor in ship designer.
Have they removed the Tor'Kath skin? Is it no longer available or is it hidden somewhere?

I appreciate any insight into this matter.
Post edited by strader on

Comments

• tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,669 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    You might be able to grab it from the ship customization screen if you choose parts from it under advanced, but I'm not sure. The Fleet Tor'Kaht has it as the default skin of course, but you'll need a fleet with Tier II shipyard to get it (probably not any on Holodeck at this point, but will be some within a week).
  • warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    When you go to the ship customization NPC, if the regular Vor'Cha skin doesn't show on the left, hit "Advanced" and you should see it as a pulldown option.
    XzRTofz.gif
  • straderstrader Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Afraid I've already tried the ship customization screen. Both advanced and basic.
    Only options I got there is the Vor'cha and the Vor'Kang. The Vor'Kang needing zen to unlock of course.
    So there is no Tor'Kath to be found.
  • asthalothasthaloth Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    A whole bunch of skins were removed with season 6 because... I dunno, Someone decided to remove them, I'm afraid.
  • hellsfire6hellsfire6 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    tom61sto wrote: »
    You might be able to grab it from the ship customization screen if you choose parts from it under advanced, but I'm not sure. The Fleet Tor'Kaht has it as the default skin of course, but you'll need a fleet with Tier II shipyard to get it (probably not any on Holodeck at this point, but will be some within a week).

The fleet Tor'Kaht is a tier 1 fleet vessel. :o and you fleet needs to be Fleet Level 1 to get the first tier of Fleet ships - i.e. your starbase has to exist, my Fleet base was certainly at most tier 1 and I could have bought the vessel, if I'd spent 2000 Zen.

Sadly all Klingon Fleet vessels will cost you 4 Fleet modules or 2000 Zen :mad:
  • majesticmsfcmajesticmsfc Member Posts: 1,401 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Too lazy and slack to come up with something new, money vampires and lazy slack sub-programmers.

They better not have removed it from us who have already bought it. I will be certainly checking that out before I log off tonight.
    Support the Game by Supporting the KDF, equality and uniqueness for all factions!
  • hawks3052hawks3052 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    The alternate skins have been taken from Zen-Store.
    edited July 2012
    hellsfire6 wrote: »
    The fleet Tor'Kaht is a tier 1 fleet vessel. :o and you fleet needs to be Fleet Level 1 to get the first tier of Fleet ships - i.e. your starbase has to exist, my Fleet base was certainly at most tier 1 and I could have bought the vessel, if I'd spent 2000 Zen.

My fleet is level 4, has Tier I Starbase, Military, Science and Engineering, and has shipyard I, is provisioned for fleet ships, and I cannot buy it even though I have the FC and modules since it requires shipyard 2.
    edited July 2012
    Bump for official word on the matter:
    You may have noticed that we used to offer some ship class costumes in the C-Store -- we have pulled them from direct purchase in the C-Store and you can now only obtain them by acquiring the appropriate Fleet Ship. If you already purchased one of these ship class costumes, you can still access it. If a Fleet ship has a C-Store Counterpart, it can use any special item or costume the C-Store version came with.
    http://sto.perfectworld.com/news/?p=621601

Also, "* Indicates class costume unlock" and the Tor'Kaht has a "*".
  • dknight0001dknight0001 Member Posts: 1,542
    edited July 2012
    But what about people who already owned it? Surely they didn't just lose it.
    I was once DKnight1000, apparently I had taken my own name so now I'm DKnight0001. :confused:
    If I ask you a question it is not an insult but a genuine attempt to understand why.
    When I insult you I won't be discreet about it, I will be precise and to the point stupid.
  • majesticmsfcmajesticmsfc Member Posts: 1,401 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    But what about people who already owned it? Surely they didn't just lose it.

No we still have it checked last night before I went to bed. It's all good for us who have it, but one less KDF thing for people who don't. :(
    Support the Game by Supporting the KDF, equality and uniqueness for all factions!