test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

HUD layout for multiple computers

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
One of the most annoying experiences I've had so far is that when I change computers, my HUD layout/configuration seems to be tied to the user account, rather than a specific installation on a computer.

Now normally this isn't bad, but the computer I'm able to play on at work isn't the seller machine my home computer is. Thus they run different resolutions. Due to this, EVERY TIME I LOG IN... I have to rearrange my HUD yet again.

This is VERY VERY annoying. :mad: Please change it so that the HUD layout location is INSTALLATION SPECIFIC.

I have no idea if that has been posted before, if it is go ahead and tie this onto that thread.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    // signed //

Same problem when playing between computer and laptop. Frustrating that some of the user preferences are cached on server and some are local. There is no reason why this needs to be cached server.

Also, please make it so that you can COPY configurations from one profile to the next. Its annoying to have to rebuild all your key settings per character.
    edited April 2011
    I'm with you guys on this one. Really wish they would fix this
    edited May 2011
    fluppagus wrote: »
    I'm with you guys on this one. Really wish they would fix this

I have to agree with this request - also because of desktop <-> laptop switching
  • isemusicisemusic Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    my word is this not fixed yet?! This is seriously preventing me from playing properly. I have 3 monitors at home, and only 1 at work. Different resolutions SHOULD BY DEFAULT have different attached HUD layouts.

Any news on this?