test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Wheres our Starbase?

holyhelmetholyhelmet Member Posts: 0 Arc User
Ok, we got starbase to tier 1 , fleet level 2 , military 13000 , engineering 6500 and science 3500, we have even got the room with a view project done.

So how do we get to our starbase? No option to transwarp there and no option for any ships etc
Post edited by holyhelmet on

Comments

• leviathan99#2867 leviathan99 Member Posts: 7,747 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    holyhelmet wrote: »
    Ok, we got starbase to tier 1 , fleet level 2 , military 13000 , engineering 6500 and science 3500, we have even got the room with a view project done.

So how do we get to our starbase? No option to transwarp there and no option for any ships etc

It's in the neutral zone, between Drozana and K7 for feds and on the opposite side for Klingons.

Eta Eridani sector block.
  • holyhelmetholyhelmet Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Found it thanks!

Where do we buy the fleet ships?
  • boglejam73boglejam73 Member Posts: 890 Arc User
    edited July 2012

Holy TRIBBLE. You got the base that far and had never actually gone to see it or even bothered to find out where it was?

I respect that sort of dedication.

So quit that fleet and come build my starbase. :D

Once everything it up to tier III, I'll even tell you where it is. Ha.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • gpgtxgpgtx Member Posts: 1,579 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    boglejam73 wrote: »
    Holy TRIBBLE. You got the base that far and had never actually gone to see it or even bothered to find out where it was?

I respect that sort of dedication.

So quit that fleet and come build my starbase. :D

Once everything it up to tier III, I'll even tell you where it is. Ha.
    Found it thanks!

Where do we buy the fleet ships?

any ship/shuttle requisition officer

i bought my T5 fleet cheyenne at k7
    victoriasig_zps23c45368.jpg
  • holyhelmetholyhelmet Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Yeah found it, i need 4 fleet modules and a ship project or something, and the modules cost 500 zen each, so my ship cost much more than my mvae all in all.

So much to fleet ships being cheaper!

Cheaper than what I wonder cos it aint other ships.
  • starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    The price of Fleet Ship Modules were 5 million EC yesterday. So it depends on what you mean by cheaper, 20 million EC or $20. Personally, I think 20 million EC is cheaper since virtual currency is usually worthless. Can make a ton of EC by selling all your duty officers since the cheapest I found was 250k.
  • lomax6996lomax6996 Member Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited July 2012

Okay, maybe you can offer some help (or anyone else would be welcome). See, we know where our fleet starbase IS but there seems to be some confusion on what's needed to get to Tier 1. We've completed the projects. What else is needed? Is there an FAQ somewhere on all of this? Thanks for any helpful tips in advance... :D
    *STO* It’s mission: To destroy strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations... and then kill them, to boldly annihilate what no one has annihilated before!
  • carl103carl103 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Not all fleet ships need 4 modules.

Some just need the fleet credits.

Also if you buy a ships who's T5 C-Store vershion you allready own, the cost drops to 1 module.
  • kirksplatkirksplat Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012

Welcome to STO where "Cryptic" is a design philosophy. Thanks for coming to a forum or third party website to figure out where you need to go in game. I hope that you find it fun.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]