test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Accidentally griefed on an enemy bridge.

supergaminggeeksupergaminggeek Member Posts: 616 Arc User
edited July 2012 in Klingon Discussion
So, my Starfleet fleet officer's KDF character invited me to his bridge, and I decided to check around, see what I could do. It worked about the same, except with way more NPCs roaming the ship. When I looked at the DOFF assignment givers, I saw I could shoot them. For lulz, I did. None of them died, just got to 1 hit point.

Once I got to the Operations Officer (that lets you switch to a small craft), he returned fire, even moved a bit. Once I got him to 0, he died. He maybe reset when everyone left the bridge. I just wanted to address the possibility of a dead guy, even as mostly unimportant as switching ships, and (hopefully) corrected by having everyone leave the bridge.
Post edited by supergaminggeek on

Comments

• attizzattizz Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    :D, nice work!

I just was attacked with my Klingon main on a fed-ship by the transporter guy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"What are his rights in this century? Will there be a trial or shall I execute him?" - Worf
  • bitemepwebitemepwe Member Posts: 6,760 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Its the Risa massacre all over again!!!

Yay!! that was so much fun.
    Leonard Nimoy, Spock.....:(

R.I.P
  • crypticarmsmancrypticarmsman Member Posts: 4,115 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    All this brings back memories of the 2009 STO closed beta - when you could PvP on enemy faction Bridges to your heart's content. :eek::D
    Formerly known as Armsman from June 2008 to June 20, 2012
    TOS_Connie_Sig_final9550Pop.jpg
    PWE ARC Drone says: "Your STO forum community as you have known it is ended...Display names are irrelevant...Any further sense of community is irrelevant...Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated..."
  • voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Wait, I don't understand this. Did you say your Klingon character invited your fed character to his bridge? If so, how's it possible to invite yourself?
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
  • thisslerthissler Member Posts: 2,055 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    This is what can happen when you invite Klingons on to your ship!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hziQ9xTw7g&feature=plcp
  • ufpterrellufpterrell Member Posts: 736 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Had fun inviting a friend onto my Belfast Defiant interior. All the crew started attacking him, so I went around reviving them as we chased him around the ship for a good 20 minutes. Great laugh.
    Terrell.png

Looking for a dedicated Star Trek community? Visit www.ufplanets.com for details.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,236 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Yeah, Belfast has a bunch of Random crew with no purpose other than shooting at KDF players.....
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • vinru821vinru821 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Ohh really now

Ah hem.. Open a general hailing frequency...

*to all federation vessels in the area.. I am a defector from the KDF, invite me to your bridge and I will bring you all my secrets... hehe*
    :eek:
  • f8explorer#7814 f8explorer Member Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    thissler wrote: »

I absolutely LOVED the video.
    Joint Forces Commander ... / ... proud member of ... boq botlhra'ghom / AllianceCenCom!
    " We stand TOGETHER and fight with HONOR!"

U.S.S. Maelstrom, NCC-71417 (Constitution III-class/flagship) --- Fleet Admiral Hauk' --|-- Dahar Master Hauk --- I.K.S. qu'In 'an bortaS (D7-class / flagship)
  • bitemepwebitemepwe Member Posts: 6,760 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Yeah, Belfast has a bunch of Random crew with no purpose other than shooting at KDF players.....

In my youth I have helped more than one lady make her way through med school........:D
    Leonard Nimoy, Spock.....:(

R.I.P
  • voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    After reading this thread I had to go give it a try. So I went onto my Klingon character and had my friend invite me to his Fed's brdige. I aksed him to accompany me to the transporter room. So we got there and oops! I accidentaly killed his small craft selections officer.
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,236 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    thissler wrote: »

Okay that was hilarious.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg