test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Fleet B'rel

cuatelacuatela Member Posts: 296 Arc User
edited July 2012 in Klingon Discussion
I don't know about the rest of you, but I want a fleet B'rel.

We're getting a Fleet K'tinga, a Fleet Vor'cha, and a Fleet Negh'var.

But... the B'rel, which is easily the most common and most iconic Klingon ship in almost every series, doesn't have a fleet version. That makes me sad, because it's my favorite ship. :(

So Cryptic, please add a Fleet B'rel.

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    ufpterrellufpterrell Member Posts: 736 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I think the current excuse is that there are already too many BoP's in the Fleet store. However, you could say there are too many cruisers but that won't wash. I would love to see a B'Rel upgraded to a fleet version.
    Terrell.png

Looking for a dedicated Star Trek community? Visit www.ufplanets.com for details.
  • Options
    degalusmedivandegalusmedivan Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Funny that feds got the Fleet Defiant but we no brel. And i think we dont got it because its a t5 and if we had One we only need 1 Modul . Have u realized that we dont get any ship under 4 Modul and feds have Defiant Galaxy intrepid and armitage for 1 Modul if u already have the non Fleet Version. That hate vs the klingons is realy sad.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Ps.: ships like the destroyer what we buyed around 16 euro are also only available for 4 moduls = 20 euro. 20 euro for a Upgrade of a 16 euro ship. Are they seriouse?
  • Options
    akirancakiranc Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Funny that feds got the Fleet Defiant but we no brel. And i think we dont got it because its a t5 and if we had One we only need 1 Modul . Have u realized that we dont get any ship under 4 Modul and feds have Defiant Galaxy intrepid and armitage for 1 Modul if u already have the non Fleet Version. That hate vs the klingons is realy sad.

That's not entirely true. I got my Defiant back in the day with a VA token in-game. Because I've never had to buy it off the c-store, Cryptic is making me pay for 4 modules if I ever want to get the Fleet version......tell me that ain't being greedy as hell?

I agree, I was very disappointed in no Fleet B'rel. What happened to the B'rolth? I see it being popped out of hangers all the time, and it looks SWEET. I would love to rock that skin for my B'rel retro.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    k the tokens are free (if u gold) so they dont get a cent for the ship self and they dont like free items . So yea they want u to buy the acc wide + 5 euro upgrade. if u buy the 20 euro fleet version without the accountwide its waste of money.

The B'rolth was originaly planed for a new skin for the b'rel but then they use it for the adv. fighters for dilithium.
    I think they would make also a fleet version for 4 moduls again .....
  • Options
    travelingmastertravelingmaster Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    ufpterrell wrote: »
    I think the current excuse is that there are already too many BoP's in the Fleet store. However, you could say there are too many cruisers but that won't wash. I would love to see a B'Rel upgraded to a fleet version.

And that excuse is bullsh*t. The BoPs we're being offered from Tier 1 are TRIBBLE, when you consider what we're having to do to GET the darn things. Grinding, more grinding, paying either dilithium, EC, or real money to buy the silly modules. . .all for, at most, an extra tac console or an extra BO skillslot (with the BO slot one at the cost of 8k friggin hullpoints). I'm not buying 'em, that's for sure. . .not until the cost goes waaay down.

Now, if the BoPs in question were actually a decent improvement over a Hegh'ta or B'rel Retrofit, I'd probably get one. You know, if they had an extra tac console slot, an extra BO skillslot, AND a 3rd rear weapon slot. . .all on one ship type, making a true tier 5.5/tier 6 vessel. THAT would be worth the trouble of getting. Maybe they'll offer something like that at the higher starbase tiers. . .I don't know.
    My PvP toon is Krov, of The House of Snoo. Beware of my Hegh'ta of doom.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    More importantly the B'rel is the only BoP in the whole GAME with the classic Klingon look. A big part of a game you play a lot is the artwork, and I fly a Brel because it's a classic KDF ship.

I also want a more powerful Brel.
  • Options
    eradikitteneradikitten Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Agreed. I want a classic looking BoP.

I have MANY issues with the balance between fedside and KDF side fleet ships, and this is one of them.

Fedside is getting fleet versions of virtually every iconic ship. Most of them are discounted down to 1 token as well.

KDF side is only getting a couple fleet versions of iconic ships, and none of them are discounted.

Also Fedside is getting quite a few ships with 5x consoles in their specialty area. . .

KDF, the side that is supposed to be FAR more warlike is not getting a single ship with 5x tactical consoles. I'm sensing a bias here.
  • Options
    marc8219marc8219 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I agree. Maybe it could have stats similar to the Hegta but with the enhanced battle cloak. The improved stats could let you use it as a conventional BOP too besides as a torp boat. I much rather use a BOP that looks like the real one when I am using a conventional setup rather then having to get back in my ugly Hegta.
    Tala -KDF Tac- House of Beautiful Orions