test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Viva Star Trek Las Vegas!

pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
Massively has posted news that announces details about the "Hangin' with the Devs" event that Massively, Trek Radio and Priority One Podcast are hosting at this year's Star Trek Las Vegas (STLV) convention.

Link to news post.
Post edited by pwebranflakes on

Comments

• Options
    kirksplatkirksplat Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Starbase UGC will have a table, and CaptPFDennis will be promoting the Foundry and STO at the convention. He will be teaching con attendees how they can create their own stories in the Star Trek universe.

Everyone please stop by to say hello, and thank CaptPFDennis for giving the game and its community a place at the con.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    muarenmuaren Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    kirksplat wrote: »
    Starbase UGC will have a table, and CaptPFDennis will be promoting the Foundry and STO at the convention. He will be teaching con attendees how they can create their own stories in the Star Trek universe.

Everyone please stop by to say hello, and thank CaptPFDennis for giving the game and its community a place at the con.

Think that's an awesome idea! You guys are great.
  • Options
    hpcapulethpcapulet Member Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Is Cryptic and PWE getting married by Elvis?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Heir to the high pony of holier than thou, Guardian of the Sacred Mallet of Thwarting, and giver of Baptismal raspberries since 02/02/2010
  • Options
    terilynnsterilynns Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Kirkfat - I'm so happy that PFDennis and Havraha will be joining us for the vendor's room!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    nyiadnyiad Member Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Hope there are "discussions" about the sacrificing of Star Trek's rich legacy for profit. Either way..can't wait to find the Cryptic team this year. (l_l)
  • Options
    aaronh42aaronh42 Member Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Looking forward to it! See you all there.
  • Options
    xenor002xenor002 Member Posts: 424
    edited July 2012
    nyiad wrote: »
    Hope there are "discussions" about the sacrificing of Star Trek's rich legacy for profit. Either way..can't wait to find the Cryptic team this year. (l_l)

I almost have to agree partially with this. Sinse F2P, STO has been turning me off and driving many people I knew away :( I think we need to just do the doff bundle ideas more than lockboxes themselves..and we need to start to move away from the alien ships in boxes..what's the point of being in Starfleet / KDF if we are flying around in Tholian ships, etc. We are killing possible future factions / mini-factions. :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] EXPLORE.

Dec '07 Account
    I EARNED 1000 days...I didn't BUY it! New LTS=Death to Vet.System: 10/10/12 Never Forget
    Something should be done for those who cared enough to have a 1000+ day sub.
  • Options
    crypticarmsmancrypticarmsman Member Posts: 4,115 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    nyiad wrote: »

Yeh, Lincoln Enterprises, Paramount, Viacom, and CBS have NEVER milked Star Trek for all its worth profit wise; and have never tried to mtake advantage of the fanbase over the last 46 years.....oh, wait...

Seriously, you younger fans have to realize Star trek has always been a business, and its goal has been to make money for Gene Roddenberry (who milked it big time in the late 1960ies amd 1970ies); Parmount, etc.
    Formerly known as Armsman from June 2008 to June 20, 2012
    TOS_Connie_Sig_final9550Pop.jpg
    PWE ARC Drone says: "Your STO forum community as you have known it is ended...Display names are irrelevant...Any further sense of community is irrelevant...Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated..."
This discussion has been closed.