test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Will there ever be a Fleet Atrox?

sophlogimosophlogimo Member Posts: 6,507 Arc User
edited July 2012 in Federation Discussion
As far as I can see now, there doesn't seem to be a Fleet Atrox? Does anyone have any idea why not?

Or is it possibly planned for the future?
Remember, STO is nothing but a cosmetics game, where only the rule of cool matters. The game mechanics are intentionally out of balance, don't try to "optimize" anything, as it would just frustrate you.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• tobar26thtobar26th Member Posts: 799 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    The answer is, of course, maybe.

That said I've seen mention somewhere (podcast?) that it's not on the cards right now.
  • aytanhiaytanhi Member Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    lol! how did I know that someone was going to ask this question and how did i predict the person that was going to ask this question with 100% accuracy?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Aytanhi of TSI, TSI fleet founder and leader OrganizedPVP channel Admin
    Feel free to ask me about PVP or starship strategies. "No, I am not Borg!"
    /channel_join OrganizedPVP If you are interested in learning PVP, looking for a team, or a private match
  • dalnar83dalnar83 Member Posts: 2,420 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    LOL! how did I know that you both don't like each other very much ?
    "Cryptic Studio’s Jack Emmert (2010): Microtransactions are the biggest bunch of nonsense. I like paying one fee and not worrying about it – like my cellphone. The world’s biggest MMO isn’t item based, even though the black market item GDP is bigger than Russia … microtransactions make me want to die.”
  • tosh2408tosh2408 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    It wasn't that long ago, someone started a thread which in condensed form said 'Why are you Klingons crying for more missions, go play foundry, lots of content there'.

Well, there's a Fleet Carrier in game, why not stop crying for more stuff when it's already available ?
  • havamhavam Member Posts: 1,735 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    lol, how do I know that this thread will have a 1000 views before you know it
    edited July 2012
    sophlogimo wrote: »
    so...

..... what ?
  • dalnar83dalnar83 Member Posts: 2,420 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    tosh2408 wrote: »
    ..... what ?

So he still wants fleet atroxity.
    "Cryptic Studio’s Jack Emmert (2010): Microtransactions are the biggest bunch of nonsense. I like paying one fee and not worrying about it – like my cellphone. The world’s biggest MMO isn’t item based, even though the black market item GDP is bigger than Russia … microtransactions make me want to die.”
    edited July 2012
    .. but following his own logic, he shouldn't demand it ;)