test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

What is your Captain's Preferred Food and Beverage?

takeshi6takeshi6 Member Posts: 752 Arc User
edited July 2012 in Ten Forward
In other words, what would your Captain typically order at a place like Quarks', or get from a replicator to consume in his/her own quarters?
76561198160276582.png
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    takeshi6takeshi6 Member Posts: 752 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I'll go first to provide an example.

My STO Main, Takeshi, is Japanese, so he (naturally) enjoys a variety of Japanese dishes, but he also acquired a taste for Italian Food (particularly Spaghetti), Pizza, and Steak while in Starfleet Academy. And while Takeshi primarily drinks water, he acquired a taste for Hot Chocolate, Peppermint Tea, and Root Beer while in Starfleet Academy, and Takeshi usually starts out his day with a cup of Raktajino, which his First Officer (a Klingon who joined Starfleet) introduced him to.
    76561198160276582.png
  • Options
    aesicaaesica Member Posts: 736 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Bajoran distilled kanar, and I'm not even Cardassian.
    Rubberband Dance has been unlocked!
    kNqxcCf.gif
  • Options
    sollvaxsollvax Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Varies by the captain (I have many many alts)

but some of the more interesting ones
    Sollvax himself would have a Vulcan spiced tea and a chocolate pudding

Bollias (a small amphibious alien) would order the cat fish sandwich and a spring wine

Kailoth (my primary Klingon) would have the Gagh and a Bloodwine

And finally

Stryk My Andorian purist would have the tuber root and a cup of tea
    Live long and Prosper
  • Options
    nyiadnyiad Member Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    My captain doesn't each / drink much....he doesn't have enough Zen. :P :rolleyes:
  • Options
    azniadeetazniadeet Member Posts: 1,871 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Edinger Deet likes Hasperat, Jumja Sticks, and Aldebaran Whiskey.

Aznia Deet likes Cardassian Taspar Eggs, Trixian Bubble Juice, and Lowfat Egg Nog when she can get it.
  • Options
    robdmcrobdmc Member Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    My captain eats what ever the tribbles miss in my inventory. So Hungry.
  • Options
    sumghaisumghai Member Posts: 1,072 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Captain Robin Zhang spent his early years in his native East Asia on Earth (specifically Taiwan), and so naturally is quite fond of the local cuisine. The passing years and practical concerns, however, had led to a more varied palate.

His primary vice is Herbal Tea, always ordered hot from the replicator. He doesn't mind the odd Raktajino or Vulcan mocha, though.

Zhang begins his mornings with Quintotriticale porridge served with a small drizzle of maple syrup, followed by one fresh orange.

Lunch tends to be varied, although he is most often seen with a bowl of Udon or Tempura Soba. On Fridays he participates in what his First Officer and best friend initiated since their Academy days - Pieday Friday.

Dinner consists of steamed seasonal vegetables (both Earth and off-world) with rice or pasta. He likes to keep dinner reasonably light.

Whilst by no means a vegetarian, he expresses discomfort whenever he sees generous portions of beef or lamb on the table - he prefers Pork and Chicken in that order.

Zhang generally dislikes Earth beer, as they make him extremely nauseous. However, he has grown quite fond of wine (Chateau Picard), Andorian and Romulan Ales (the latter he often obtains from a junior security officer whose father is a Senator on Romulus*)

His Chief Tactical Officer and domestic partner sometimes catches him indulging on comfort food (fish and chips, lasagna) in their quarters, which usually leads to her confiscating said food item and making him sleep alone in the Officer's Lounge that evening.

*I tend to disregard the Hobus Supernova.
    Laws of thermodynamics as applied to life: 0 - You must play the game. 1 - You can't win. 2 - You can't break even. 3 - You can't quit.
  • Options
    mizaronemizarone Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    robdmc wrote: »
    My captain eats what ever the tribbles miss in my inventory. So Hungry.

Why don't you eat the tribbles?
  • Options
    masterkampmasterkamp Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    mizarone wrote: »

Becouse they are haery. and if you eat them you got hare in your mouth. And that's discusting.

My Captain is a Romulan. So he drinks every evening a glass of Romulan ale. I know it's ilegal but he likes it alot.
  • Options
    arcanis161arcanis161 Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Arcanis prefers pizza and beer, pizza because of the load of calories after a long days worth of running around doing dailies, and the beer, ok, fine, enough excuses, he's just a lazy bum.

Kor'VeQ will eat anything that isn't tied down. His chef also has a special stash of gagh just for the captain.

Formerly Traven158
  • Options
    aesicaaesica Member Posts: 736 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    masterkamp wrote: »
    Becouse they are haery. and if you eat them you got hare in your mouth. And that's discusting.
    Aww come on. Hairy balls in the mouth never hurt anyone.
    Rubberband Dance has been unlocked!
    kNqxcCf.gif
  • Options
    chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Derek Ross- Whiskey
  • Options
    robdmcrobdmc Member Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    mizarone wrote: »

If I ingest them then I would be afraid that they would eat what they find in my digestive track multiplying in my intestine until they burst out of my stomach to a scene that only Sigourney Weaver could handle.
  • Options
    blargskullblargskull Member Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Rox species is not supposed to drink at all. This is why you never see him go to the restroom. Because the fluids in his body are regulated by an organ known as the Kasling, which performs all the same functions of the human bladder, kidneys, and subcutaneous glands. This organ is directly tied into the logic and reasoning centers of the brain.

In short, if Rox drinks so much as a sip of water, the imbalance in his system would cause an intoxication effect.

:eek:
  • Options
    starjumpersixstarjumpersix Member Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    One character is a hot chocolate addict, the other is a coffee addict.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sup?
  • Options
    centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Ever the booze hound my captain be...

Seriously, at one point I had every single alcoholic beverage in the game sitting in my bank.