test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I still can only average about 1000 dilithium an hour.

ozewaozewa Member Posts: 0 Arc User
Yea, I know that might seem pretty low to some of you guys, but its true.

Anybody found a better way to accrue a lot of dilithium
President of the Amnian Illithid Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC). Please spread the word that the term "Mind Flayer" is a derogatory term to our kind.
Post edited by ozewa on

Comments

• haglahayhaglahay Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    You should be able to do 2-4 elite STFs per hour, and those pay something like 1200 each.
  • srspellssrspells Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Stfs and dalies are the way to go.
    -Spells
    || Open Door Policy ||
    | Dues Ex Mechina |
    Fleet Leader
  • reginamala78reginamala78 Member Posts: 4,593 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    B'tran Daily + Explore Strange New Worlds combine for 2880 for 20 minutes or so. Breen dailies are another 2400 in 20 minutes, just remember to pack your Science Team. In both cases if you hail the appropriate contact on one day, but don't actually do the missions till at least 20 hours later, you'll already be in the right place to immediately run them again and double up the reward. Also saves you from having to do the tediousness to every other day, or alternate which characters you use each day.

And like was said above, elite STFs. Infected Space Elite takes at most 15 minutes (unless your group really blows it), and nets 1100, then you just cycle characters. Plus if you happen on any Rare Salvage you can turn that in for another 1000 each.

Toss in Daily Officer Reports (when they get fixed) and the History Midterm for another quick 1920 combined, Defend The Empire missions, the Eta Eridani hidden missions, doffing (KDF labor camps pay well, so raid those illegal colonies), and others I haven't thought of, and you should be able to make your 8k per character in an hour or less. The only really hard part is not getting hugely burned out on killing the same Breen and Borg over and over and over and over and over and......
  • mikewendellmikewendell Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    doff missions and turning in contraband for me. I;m still about 50k ahead.
  • th3gr4ndnagu5th3gr4ndnagu5 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Simple: alts. The more alts you have, the more exploration and foundry dailies you can do. And the more KDF alts you have, the more contraband you can earn ;)

The.Grand.Nagus
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hyplhypl Member Posts: 3,719 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Run STF's, daily missions, turn in contraband, and having alts to do these things with.

The secret to success is to spend less time whining about grinding and just doing it. You'd be amazed how much dilithium you can get. :D
  • mikewendellmikewendell Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    hypl wrote: »
    The secret to success is to spend less time whining about grinding and just doing it. You'd be amazed how much dilithium you can get. :D

200k dil for windows? Drop in the bucket.

Granted that 200k dil was going to go for the ToS bridge set one the dil exchange came down but still.

edit: Not trying to be egotistical. Dil and ecs are not that hard to raise in this game.