test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Starbases XP?

lazorbolt35lazorbolt35 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
edited July 2012 in The Academy
Alright, so this is a little odd...

I'm able to fund projects on my fleet and get Military, Engineering, and Science XP, but the Starbase XP isn't increasing.

My Starbase is currently Tier 0, and the fleet members have acquired approximately 2000 XP in each career category.

How does Starbase XP increase, and is it related to the Military, Engineering, and Science XP?
If so, what's the correlation?
Post edited by lazorbolt35 on

Comments

• defalusdefalus Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I believe to get starbase xp you need to fill one tier of either military, science or engineering as each of those tier tabs is worth 1000 starbase xp.

I may be wrong but this is my understanding of how it works.

You have to complete one tier in a category (i.e. military tier 1) to get starbase XP.
    Tier 1 of science, military and engineering are worth 1000 starbase xp, and will allow you to start the starbase upgrade project.

You can find the starbase upgrade project under the special projects as soon as you have 1000 starbase xp.
  • phaetonnzphaetonnz Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Thank you!!
  • latinumbarlatinumbar Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    1) Run regular projects to get 10,000 track specific XP (military, eng, or sci)
    2) Run facility upgrade project (shipyard, communications array, or industrial fabricator).
    3) Run general starbase upgrade project
    edited July 2012
    and thank you! My fleet is one project away from the Military Tier 1, and I didn't know what the next step was going to be to get the fleetyard and Tier 1 starbase