test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

KDF Academy Lore Missions Broken

majesticmsfcmajesticmsfc Member Posts: 1,401 Arc User
Already not liking season 6, the KDF Academy Lore missions are broken. We can't use the consoles in the command bunker to complete the assignment. Typical it would be on the Klingon faction and not the Federation. Was this even tested before you irresponsibly decided to go live this quickly with season 6?

Not happy or impressed. :rolleyes:
Support the Game by Supporting the KDF, equality and uniqueness for all factions!
Post edited by majesticmsfc on

Comments

• Options
    rtk142rtk142 Member Posts: 613 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Agree., I just tried and nada. This is uncool.
    bridges.jpg
    Let us upgrade the Seleya Ceremonial Lirpa and Kri'stak Blade
  • Options
    haelishaelis Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Ditto for me, consoles for em don't work. :mad:
    And I'm old, not dead.
    If your're so smart how come you don't own everything? :D
    Proud Member of Starfleet Elite Task Force & Klingon Elite Task Force for 4 yrs
  • Options
    markfalconemarkfalcone Member Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Same here. Same bug was found and REPORTED on Tribble. Not smart to go on with Season 6 with such a glaring bug still in the program.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Oh if it was on the Federation side I suspect it would've been fixed. Also with the maintenance patch a number of hours ago you'd think it would have been fixed in that rather than the useless unimportant cosmetic fixes that were included instead.

I think Cryptic needs to get their priorities right, cosmetic should come last important issues that break the game should take priority.

Though I am preaching to the choir here, we all know this it's Cryptic that needs to listen, I tried to submit a support ticket and it said it was filed yet it magically disappeared, what a surprise. :rolleyes:
    Support the Game by Supporting the KDF, equality and uniqueness for all factions!
  • Options
    attizzattizz Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Surprise its not working :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"What are his rights in this century? Will there be a trial or shall I execute him?" - Worf
  • Options
    haelishaelis Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    This is pretty BS. And yeah if it was on the Fed side it would have been fixed long before this release. It is still not working today after the patch either. Thanks Cryptic. :mad:
    And I'm old, not dead.
    If your're so smart how come you don't own everything? :D
    Proud Member of Starfleet Elite Task Force & Klingon Elite Task Force for 4 yrs
  • Options
    dlam1852dlam1852 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Niether these standard missions that I have been running for the last 3 months now do not work.

Hope this gets fixed soon
  • Options
    queetzqueetz Member Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    haelis wrote: »
    This is pretty BS. And yeah if it was on the Fed side it would have been fixed long before this release. It is still not working today after the patch either. Thanks Cryptic. :mad:

I agree.

Frankly, every single KDF character should be compensated 480 dilithium a day until this stupid bug is fixed! It does give the KDF faction a material disadvantage as players cannot get these missions done, or even dropped, and yet there has been no acknowledgement for it from Cryptic. :mad:
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    queetz wrote: »
    I agree.

Frankly, every single KDF character should be compensated 480 dilithium a day until this stupid bug is fixed! It does give the KDF faction a material disadvantage as players cannot get these missions done, or even dropped, and yet there has been no acknowledgement for it from Cryptic. :mad:

Nor there will be I suspect.

I do think we should be compensated for this, it's a disgrace. It just goes to show how lazy Cryptic is as well as having no sense of pride/joy in their work. I'm a 3D modder and modeller and I'd be ashamed if such a bug cropped up in my work, more so the fact that it was reported by beta testers before it went live.
  • Options
    attizzattizz Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Yeah, the best is that these thing was not something new for them. It really should show up in the feature list of season 6.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"What are his rights in this century? Will there be a trial or shall I execute him?" - Worf
  • Options
    recksracerrecksracer Member Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    They need to turn the KDF one back on or turn the fed one off.

If it was fed only or both broken they wouldve already fixed it...
  • Options
    catliketypingcatliketyping Member Posts: 611
    edited July 2012
    End the charade, and stop with the separate factions. The game isn't built for it. It's kind of a joke.
    Nessia (KDF Sci)
    IKS Korrasami (Fleet B'rel Bird of Prey Retrofit T5-U)
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    I got a response from support today and they said they are aware of the issue and are attempting to resolve it. I also asked that a compensation of 480 dilithium for all KDF characters be added as it was only fair considering the Federation version isn't broken.
  • Options
    nitrous82nitrous82 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Same here, doesn't work for me either, I can't even drop the mission, its stuck on my screen
  • Options
    rtk142rtk142 Member Posts: 613 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Really can't wait for this to be fixed, it's even more dilithium I'm missing out on.
    bridges.jpg
    Let us upgrade the Seleya Ceremonial Lirpa and Kri'stak Blade