test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hello

fl037fl037 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
edited July 2012 in Klingon Discussion
Hello!My in-game name is B'Flo and i have a problem:i cannot acces the computer in Klingon Academy for an answer to a lore question and computer for data chips!Someone maybe can help me,please!Thank you
Post edited by fl037 on

Comments

• attizzattizz Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Nobody can, it is a feature of season 6 :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"What are his rights in this century? Will there be a trial or shall I execute him?" - Worf
  • mikewendellmikewendell Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Yup, known bug. Please keep an eye on the patch notes to see if and when this gets fixed.
  • fl037fl037 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Thank you!But in FED Academy works!
  • murmurhem187murmurhem187 Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    fl037 wrote: »
    Thank you!But in FED Academy works!

This surprise you? Na
    Koopa27 -X-treme
  • mikewendellmikewendell Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    This surprise you? Na

Nope. We went through this with the 2800 series release as well as during the featured missions redo. Feds could do all of the content but Klingons had issues.

Humour: I personally think it;s their schooling but that's just me.
  • dknight0001dknight0001 Member Posts: 1,542
    edited July 2012
    A Patch is ready when it works Fed side, if it breaks Klingons launch anyway. They can just not play for a week or so until we fix it.
    I was once DKnight1000, apparently I had taken my own name so now I'm DKnight0001. :confused:
    If I ask you a question it is not an insult but a genuine attempt to understand why.
    When I insult you I won't be discreet about it, I will be precise and to the point stupid.
  • bitemepwebitemepwe Member Posts: 6,760 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Welcome to the KDF
    Leonard Nimoy, Spock.....:(

R.I.P
  • drowrulesupremedrowrulesupreme Member Posts: 692 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I have never known anything like the sheer amount of bugs found in patch releases with this game. DDO has been f2p for as long as I can remember, has about a dozen servers, and has less than half the number of issues in my experience when they release a patch, update or seasonal doodad (ice games are awesome!).
    I can live with the academy for now but it's the camera resetting to free camera which is killing me (literally) in pvp and pve. I never keeps a target lock either.
    Grrrrr, need coffee!
    "...we are far more united and have far more in common with each other than the things that divide us.”
    Jo Cox 22.6.1974 - 16.6.2016