test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Enable Gameplay Announcement Flybys needs to come back.

chandlerasharichandlerashari Member Posts: 348 Arc User
Enable Gameplay Announcement Flybys option is gone in the newest patch.

Post your support if you want it back!

<3

Ash

P.S. think about it...think...lockboxes.
Post edited by chandlerashari on

Comments

• Options
    nyasayanyasaya Member Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    It's still there, they just moved it. Next to the PVE button, the drop down menu in notifications.
    LEmWhkGA.gif
  • Options
    chandlerasharichandlerashari Member Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    nyasaya wrote: »
    It's still there, they just moved it. Next to the PVE button, the drop down menu in notifications.

thx!

phew thoght they were gonna force us to watch that !

XD
  • Options
    jayfreelancerjayfreelancer Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Thanks, nyasaya.

You'd think Cryptic could have implemented this change without resetting the previous preferences. Or, you know, told us where the setting was. All we got was one line in the patch notes that reads "The Notification Settings window was added to the minimap dropdown menu", with no explanation of what that actually is or why we would care.
  • Options
    allyoftheforceallyoftheforce Member Posts: 735 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Awesome, was wondering why I was seeing people getting ships again. I couldn't care less about it Joe/Jill nobody getting some bug ship or whatever. Will change next time I log in. It was already annoying enough that I had to change some of my targeting settings. Specifically that I couldn't see target boxes and names for fighters and mines. Thanks for the info.
  • Options
    synkr0nizedsynkr0nized Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Not being spammed by fly-bys every time someone loots something is the most terrific UI update ever.
    _______
    equal parts cynical and helpful
  • Options
    angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Not being spammed by fly-bys every time someone loots something is the most terrific UI update ever.

Hehe, they TRIBBLE up something really badly intentionally so the players consider it an act of awesomeness when they finally implement something to fix it :D
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou