test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Single player fleets

ddommus2ddommus2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
I thought for sure, I read a post, or interview from DStahl, that we would be able to create a fleet with our main character and alts....does this sound familiar to any one? If this is the case, I can't figure out how to do it.
Post edited by ddommus2 on

Comments

• mainamaina Member Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    ddommus2 wrote: »
    I thought for sure, I read a post, or interview from DStahl, that we would be able to create a fleet with our main character and alts....does this sound familiar to any one? If this is the cae, I can't figure out how to do it.

Always has.

Surely you haven't been oblivious to the zone chat of "looking to form fleet"?

Form with help, run on your own.

Ask nicely and I might be able to find a second to help you form a fleet, second to me, that is, so you have two of us, and you, just need 2 more.:P
    gHF1ABR.jpg
  • maddog0000doommaddog0000doom Member Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    ddommus2 wrote: »
    I thought for sure, I read a post, or interview from DStahl, that we would be able to create a fleet with our main character and alts....does this sound familiar to any one? If this is the case, I can't figure out how to do it.

yes u ask people to help u start a fleet then u can remove them if u give a few ec to sweeten the deal u should find lots willing to help
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • reginamala78reginamala78 Member Posts: 4,593 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    You need to find four other people to team with you at the same time just long enough to go to the registration desk at ESD or First City and register as a fleet. Then your four benefactors leave the fleet leaving you in charge of your fleet of one, and you sign your alts up.
  • mainamaina Member Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    yes u ask people to help u start a fleet then u can remove them if u give a few ec to sweeten the deal u should find lots willing to help

EC is required when people can't afford a YO.
    gHF1ABR.jpg
  • redwolf1987redwolf1987 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    well, two days and no luck getting a group to help me create a one man fleet, or getting invited to a fleet, is there an easier way or a trick to join a fleet, I'm kind bored with the endgame and was looking forward to starbases and the missions associated with them

starting to feel like a spammer trying to get in a fleet or create one
  • truewarpertruewarper Member Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    EC is required?

Wait, are you saying a bribe?!!:D
    52611496918_3c42b8bab8.jpg
    Departing from Sol *Earth* by Carlos A Smith,on Flickr
    SPACE---The Last and Great Frontier. A 14th-year journey
    Vna res, una mens, unum cor et anima una. Cetera omnia, somnium est.
  • warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    maina wrote: »
    Always has.

Surely you haven't been oblivious to the zone chat of "looking to form fleet"?

Form with help, run on your own.

Ask nicely and I might be able to find a second to help you form a fleet, second to me, that is, so you have two of us, and you, just need 2 more.:P

You know what's funny? Some time ago I did help someone out to form their own personal fleet. We got a cut of EC for our time, and the founder did say beforehand his intent. What turned out though is I stuck around and we ended up getting some more people for the fleet. It's a small fleet now, but hilarious how it turned out.
    XzRTofz.gif
  • aarons8aarons8 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    single player fleet? really?

when there is only one person left in a fleet it should disband automatically.

it seems like a way to exploit extra bank and ec cap..
  • latinumbarlatinumbar Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    well, two days and no luck getting a group to help me create a one man fleet, or getting invited to a fleet, is there an easier way or a trick to join a fleet, I'm kind bored with the endgame and was looking forward to starbases and the missions associated with them

Have you looked in the fleet forum?
    http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=79
    edited July 2012
    aarons8 wrote: »

THAT's your first post?

Welcome to the game, now go away. :P

People are broken. - Lum the Mad
  • quiverboxquiverbox Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited July 2012

I'm in, if you'll reciprocate. It sounds like maina is willing to help. And then there's this person:

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=309421

Sounds like you might have four. I'm @quiverbox .
  • hippiejonhippiejon Member Posts: 1,581 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    aarons8 wrote: »

THAT's your first post?

Welcome to the game, now go away. :P

Why should he go away ?
    Guy has a point.
    1 member does not make a "Fleet".

He is exactly correct that it is a way to exploit the game to get xtra bank tabs, and a new costume slot. Now, it is something cryptic and the Devs obviously know about , and don't care , so neither do I. But honestly man, because someone's reasoning does not agree with the way you think , you're only response is "Go away" ???

Way to be a welcoming community there .
    Making us all look great.
    Keep up the good work.

/sigh
  • sesnrs122101sesnrs122101 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    quiverbox wrote: »
    I'm in, if you'll reciprocate. It sounds like maina is willing to help. And then there's this person:

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=309421

Sounds like you might have four. I'm @quiverbox .

I would definitely be willing to help out if you could help me out I'm @sesnrs122101
  • hippiejonhippiejon Member Posts: 1,581 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    By the way , got enough unfleeted alts , I could help out too. Drop me a line (email) in game
    @hippiejohn . Be glad to help out.