test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Help Me

nicolescutgvnicolescutgv Member Posts: 3 Arc User
I Have A Big Problem ..when I Enter My Account ..and Play ..the Whole Game Is Blurryy... The Image Is Not Clear ..what Should I Do ?
Post edited by nicolescutgv on

Comments

• Options
    brigadooombrigadooom Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Do you have half resolution turned on? Is the game set to the correct screen resolution for your monitor?
    ----
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    ?...how do i do that ?
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    how do i set to my monitors resolur\tion
  • Options
    tacofangstacofangs Member Posts: 2,951 Cryptic Developer
    edited July 2012
    Is the whole screen blurry? Is the whole screen under the UI blurry? or is it just textures on objects that are blurry?

Go into the video options.
    In the upper section, there are 2 sets of radio buttons (On/Off).
    One is marked 'Half Resolution,' ensure that is turned off.

If you're still seeing it, try messing with some of the advanced settings below that.
    Only YOU can prevent forum fires!
    19843299196_235e44bcf6_o.jpg
  • Options
    brigadooombrigadooom Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    In game, go to "Options" (Esc, Options), and go to the "Video" tab. Check to see if 'Half Resolution' is on or off - set it to off. While there check to see what your resolution is set at, if it's the same as your monitor's or not.
    ----
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    onnirantonnirant Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I have the exact same problem on Tribble, but not on Holodeck. I've checked that my video settings are exactly the same on both servers, but Tribble is always "fuzzy". The fuzziness covers the whole screen, textures, text windows and their texts, everything. It kinda looks like if my resolution was off by just a few pixels and the GPU tries to scale it and it doesn't quite go right. I don't have half resolution on and I run the game Windowed Maximized. Turning on fullscreen to my native resolution doesn't help. I have a Radeon HD 6850.