test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Vith - the White Witch, LF KDF House

mistressssinssmistressssinss Member Posts: 30 Arc User
edited August 2012 in Qo'noS
Xas, I said it correctly dears.... I am searching for a good pve/pvp/and I do not mind some rp either, Klingon house.

I am a LG Orion science officer. I have held maximum rank since the June of 2010 month of release for my little orion. She is a power drain/control spec.

Ships I have in my hanger

T5
  • Vo Carrier
  • Kar'fi Carrier
  • Hegh'ta BOP
  • Bortasqu'
  • Nehg'var
  • Vor'Kang
  • Varanus Support Vessel
T4
  • Scourge Destroyer
  • Corsair Flight Deck Carrier

I am seeking a fleet of moderate size of 15+ active players, or better. My support is with my husband as I am a veteran of all STF's Elite and normal, with fully outfitted ships and equipment.

I do not respond to blind invites, as I consider such a touch rude and worrisome, if you care that little to invite whomever into your space, perhaps we would not make a good fit. I will gladly speak to any interested parties in game chat. As I will be looking actively myself for a house, in game...

KISS HUGS! ^^

~Vith
~a.k.a. Mistress Z'ress
~Wife to the indestructible Mongoson
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by mistressssinss on

Comments

• Options
    thetratzthetratz Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I am pretty much looking for what you are. If you find something cool, please let me know :D. @Tratz
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    well tratz hon, seems that while many have read, I am not having much luck finding any nibbles. Which is rather odd.

surely to goodness there are houses out there looking... yet seems lately there are none. Shame too, I spent all that time decking myself out with all mark XII gear and as my husband tells me, I am very "tweeky".

I am just trying to find a group that is just active... seems on the KDF side that itself is a challenge.

But I shall keep trying ^^, hopefully in game I will find one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Well, I may have beat you to it. I just joined "Reclamation" after an engrossing RP encounter with their leader. He tells me things are quiet right now but that's only due to the season. Feel free to look them up (leader his @FinalStand). He prefers full RP engagement on approach. The the is Klingon heavy.
  • Options
    bludaggerbludagger Member Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    mugat0 wrote: »
    wow. A lot of PINK or purple. Hmm, I know of someone who will like you.

Anyway, go to this link,

http://ufplanets.com/index.php?pageid=apply

If your wanting to join our Klingon division, you must do an app for our overall fleet. Then once in, we will sort you out.

Thank you for your interests.

When I get home today Mugat0, i'll go help her with the site application.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    mugat0 wrote: »
    wow. A lot of PINK or purple. Hmm, I know of someone who will like you.

Anyway, go to this link,

http://ufplanets.com/index.php?pageid=apply

If your wanting to join our Klingon division, you must do an app for our overall fleet. Then once in, we will sort you out.

Thank you for your interests.

hmmm a sticking point with me dears....
    IT IS NOT PERMITTED FOR {UFP} MEMBERS TO BE A MEMBER OF OTHER CLANS/GUILDS/FLEETS/GROUPS THAT ENGAGE IN ANY STAR TREK VIDEO GAMING. BY SIGNING UP TO THE {UFP} YOU AGREE THAT YOU HAVE UNDERSTOOD THIS RULE AND DO NOT HOLD MEMBERSHIP ELSEWHERE FOR STAR TREK VIDEO GAMING. MEMBERS CAUGHT MULTI-CLANNING MAY FACE INSTANT DISMISSAL.

o'rlly?;)

No. You all do not pay for our accounts, as such you do not get to dictate to us whom and where we go. My husband and I have a couple of private fleets that are basically storage and close personal friend who play irregularly.

Due to reading that statement, I think it best to withdraw my application to your fleet. Thank you all for responding, and for the consideration
    ^^

~HUGS
    ~Z
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Soooo, i guess I keep on looking ^^

Who would of thought finding a home would be so hard? Shame too...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    thetratz wrote: »
    Well, I may have beat you to it. I just joined "Reclamation" after an engrossing RP encounter with their leader. He tells me things are quiet right now but that's only due to the season. Feel free to look them up (leader his @FinalStand). He prefers full RP engagement on approach. The the is Klingon heavy.

Well I might look for him hon, and I am warry of "quiet" guilds, I just came from two "quiet" guilds, one I was with for a year and a half, and one I was with for 3 months.

Logging in by yourself is about as much fun as having my legs waxed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    rickpaaarickpaaa Member Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I am afraid that you might be doing this backwards. There a lot of fleets who have put their stuff on these fleet sections. Doesn't anyone catch your fancy?
    giphy.gif
    Member since December 2009

• Options
    edited July 2012
    rickpaaa wrote: »
    I am afraid that you might be doing this backwards. There a lot of fleets who have put their stuff on these fleet sections. Doesn't anyone catch your fancy?

This is exactly what these forums are for. New members are just as valuable to fleets as fleets are to lonely members. Let the fleets come looking.
    Well I might look for him hon, and I am warry of "quiet" guilds, I just came from two "quiet" guilds, one I was with for a year and a half, and one I was with for 3 months.

Logging in by yourself is about as much fun as having my legs waxed.

Quality membership is part of why Reclamation is a little quiet. I've seen 2-3 people on fairly consistently over the last 3 days. This next part may sound crazy but, believe you me, the leader isn't the only one who needs to be recruiting in a fleet. If you're unhappy, pitch in like I am. It'll be crowded before you know it :D.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    rickpaaa wrote: »

thetratz wrote: »
    This is exactly what these forums are for. New members are just as valuable to fleets as fleets are to lonely members. Let the fleets come looking.

Quality membership is part of why Reclamation is a little quiet. I've seen 2-3 people on fairly consistently over the last 3 days. This next part may sound crazy but, believe you me, the leader isn't the only one who needs to be recruiting in a fleet. If you're unhappy, pitch in like I am. It'll be crowded before you know it :D.

Catching my fancy? That is why I am doing some pro-active advertising of myself. ^^

I recruited for the past 2 fleets I was in, rose to leadership in both. The last one I pretty much redid their bank, restocked it, and gave it about 6 million credits and paid for a few tabs, not to mention all the purples I stuck in it. Then I take time off to care for my mother who has cancer, I come back 30 days later and find no one kept the bank up, all the money gone, half the special tribbles I bred gone, most all the purples gone.

A Fleet leader leads, and gets good people to help them. When I find I am the only one doing the work, and no others helping, including the fleet leader, or giving a **** about the effort I bent over backwards to assist others with?
    Xas... I do not think so... That is my time someone wasted and folks find out I do not stand to much for that, I will take my time someplace else.

Now I am being picky. I KNOW what I am capable of, and where I go, I will attract that indestructible monster of a husband of mine. We are team players and fleet builders. He is all about team, and so am I, but when that team is just me???

I am no newb dears, I am a pvp/pve/stf monster and I have solo'd bosses in ESTF's. Plainly put, I know my worth, and I have been doing this game since closed beta. I know all of its in's and outs.

All I am searching is a group of people who...
    • have a lick of common sense
    • put forth EFFORT that I am willing to
    • want to enjoy the game with others

I know what I can do, it speaks for itself. Now to enjoy the next phase of this game I need an active group who I can contribute with. Who are willing to put forth the effort I will.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    I spoke to a nice dear from the UFP, and I went back and looked a posting I did. Let me add something to it dears.

Understand the rule I quoted, and all its implications.
    A rule like that shows that the fleets leadership, who are responsible to its members, had to enact such a safeguard due to abuse of others in order to protect their members.

It is sad that such things have to exist, but their leadership felt the need to have such a rule in place dears. It is not the rule itself that I had an issue with, it is the consequences that the rule encompasses.

I have more then myself to be concerned about in finding a fleet. I have several other people, my husband, and our friends that I have to be concerned with in finding a good home that will allow us to keep our private fed fleet and still place our mains into a fleet to call home.

The UFP may be a good group dears, and make no mistake, they are successful. Just for what I am looking for, it just will not work.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    mjolldirmjolldir Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    KDF Elite Force 'avwI' batlh tlhIngan' is looking for new recruits, we are small but growing with some dedicated players, we are mostly a casual fleet that is trying to get a good group together, dunno if you are still looking for a fleet, and i dont know if i can promise you what you are looking for, but i can offer you an invite to come and see. The only thing i can promise you we are working on improving ourself. have a good day ,cheers.
    IMG_260543.jpg
  • Options
    portgazdportgazd Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    You sound like a great candidate for our fleet, House 010. However we aren't as big as you would like (approx 30 members), but a good chunk most are working on our fed counterpart but they do pop over when we need projects to complete on the kdf side. But all the best in finding a suitable fleet for yourself :D
    Vice-Chancellor of Federation Fleet Directive 010

DISENCHANTED
  • Options
    overthetopsighoverthetopsigh Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Hey,

Maybe you'll be interested in joining our fleet. Here is a link to our information:

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=328201

We use ventrilo as our primary source of voice communication. You are welcome to join us an evening or two to see if you like our little family and decide whether or not you would like to stay. We are pretty much the same evening to evening so any weekday will be fine. There is no pressure in staying/leaving and you might make new friends to help you run missions!

Look me up in game @overthetopsigh, if I'm not in a team mission I have time to discuss as I am usually playing the markets.

Cheers,
  • Options
    klaive0klaive0 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Feel free to contact me, to try out either of the Houses I belong to, House of Tairis and House of the Forsaken , ( @Klaive_DeMortivir)

we have a very active friendly fleet and something is always going on in our private channel.

contact me in game for more details.
    Everyone makes mistakes,
    it's how we correct them that shows our true character....

:cool: