What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Looking to Join a UK Fleet

wixibanwixiban Member Posts: 162 Arc User
edited July 2012 in Earth Spacedock
Hi,

I am looking to join a UK based fleet as that is where I live

I have been playing STO since Beta and while I have a small fleet with a few of my friends I am looking to join a proper UK based fleet with an interest in the new fleet star bases.

I can provide a complete list of details regarding my character and achievements earned.

Wixiban
Wixiban.png
Post edited by wixiban on

Comments

• Options
    deathreign78deathreign78 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Greetings.

While we are not based in the UK, we do have a number of members who are. We in the Strafleet Hazard Task Force are very interested in the new Starbases and are eagerly waiting for the release. We are a casual group who run STFs everday as well as help any members that need help with missions or accolades.

If you are interested, please contact me in-game @deathreign78.
  • Options
    rammaniac#8662 rammaniac Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    www.ufplanets.com

Very strong UK presence. 4/5 of starfleet command from UK. Click on the link to check us out.
    [=/\= ================= =/\=]
    Asset Steven Kenter
    Section 31 - Beta Squad
    Current Mission: [Classified]
    Current Location: [Classified]
  • Options
    tosveteranstosveterans Member Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    If you guys are over 30 years old we have a growing UK Department that are doing a lot of missions and sts's and one or two more would make it even better. We are a social first mature casual fleet that has no rules and no bosses. Just an advisory council that does the administrative part of the fleet.
  • Options
    rossroscorossrosco Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Hi

If your still looking for a fleet, I can recommend the British Starfleet Corps. Were part of the BSC Community which has chapters in WOW, SWTOR. If your interested, just visit our website and drop an application in.

http://www.bsc-community.com/phpbb/index.php

or contact me in game @rosco-ross

Cheers

Rosco
  • Options
    comradenikolicomradenikoli Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Hey there Wixiban. We're a small Uk fleet of four friends. We play for fun and to enjoy ourselves. Feel free to drop us a message if youre still looking for a fleet.
    There are FOOUUUUR LIGHTS!
  • Options
    stormymavstormymav Member Posts: 281 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    How about a WORLDWIDE fleet with a LARGE contingency from the UK, including several members of our command staff. In fact, although as an American I hate to admit this, our UK members are more active than most of our Western Hemisphere bunch. You really should check the {UFP} out. Just click the siggy banner below and tell 'em Stormy sent ya. I think you'll be glad you did.
    Stormy.png