test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Assimilated - unfortunate change of Undine spawn point?

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
I was just redoing Assimilated to get another Borg console for my shuttle. But the Undine at the end of the mission spawns within the force field now, making it impossible to defeat?

Is that a recent change that broke the mission, or just some freak event that happend never before to me, but now two times in a row?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    haplo88haplo88 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I am in the middle of doing this mission for the first time and this happened to me as well.

It seemed he spawned near the force field but wandered inside it and is of course un-killable. He has no problems attacking me and my away team though.

edit: I popped over here to search for an answer and in the time it took me to find this post and reply I guess he popped out. Meaning when I alt-tabbed back into the game the Undine was out of the force field and standing a few feet in front of my party. So I guess the solution is just to be patient.
  • Options
    hellsfire6hellsfire6 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Right tactic is to tactically withdraw (can't say run I'm Klingon) away from the force field when the Assimilated Undine spawns in.

It will then move towards your party away from the force field, you might need to run in and shoot it to lure it out. ;)

DO not stand near the spawn point or near the force field - The Undine will just massacre you and you won't be able to harm him. :mad:
  • Options
    beezle23beezle23 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    hellsfire6 wrote: »
    Right tactic is to tactically withdraw (can't say run I'm Klingon) away from the force field when the Assimilated Undine spawns in.

It will then move towards your party away from the force field, you might need to run in and shoot it to lure it out. ;)

DO not stand near the spawn point or near the force field - The Undine will just massacre you and you won't be able to harm him. :mad:

In that last room I have my Boffs set in place and "pull" enemies back to where they are. This should also keep the undine from getting stuck.

(First run through my Boffs aggroed the whole room >_< )
    edited July 2012
    haplo88 wrote: »

edit: I popped over here to search for an answer and in the time it took me to find this post and reply I guess he popped out. Meaning when I alt-tabbed back into the game the Undine was out of the force field and standing a few feet in front of my party. So I guess the solution is just to be patient.

Patience my a$$...... I wanna kill something.....