test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Increase Expertise Requirement

fleetsolvanguardfleetsolvanguard Member Posts: 0 Arc User
I know many who have 5mil to 10mil or more of Expertise, please help right now the requirements for expertise are too low. I have one fleet member who said he has 12mil and he started with f2p. Also another who just reached VA and has 65k. I have about 9.7mil.

I request one Fleet Credit = 200 Expertise

And that all projects require 200k expertise or more per project.
Post edited by fleetsolvanguard on

Comments

• captainrevo1captainrevo1 Member Posts: 3,948 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    projects become more expensive as you go. starting low on the cheap projects is fine to accommodate small fleets and people who dont have tons of it. later projects will require much larger amounts.
  • fleetsolvanguardfleetsolvanguard Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    projects become more expensive as you go. starting low on the cheap projects is fine to accommodate small fleets and people who dont have tons of it. later projects will require much larger amounts.

no most project are still 20k expertise per project even though we are almost t3
  • fleetsolvanguardfleetsolvanguard Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Also we would not be considered a large by most standards
  • edude1701ivedude1701iv Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    They do need to increase the expertise needed for fleet projects. I am at level 50 and only halfway through the romulan story line and i have between 450,000 and 550,000 expertise. So even if i decide to replace one of my bridge officers only putting in 20,000 expertise on a fleet project is nothing. The expertise required for each project should scale with fleet size and what tier the project is in. However maybe for big fleets make the expertise required for tier 1 projects start at 300,000. And make that amount more if the fleet has 300 members. Or another way could be you may use expertise only earned after a certain date and give an option to everybody who has expertise that was earned before that date the option to keep it for training bridge officers or trade it in for GPL, or energy credits where 100 expertise=1 GPL and for energy credits 200 expertise= 10 energy credits. Also you could make an exchange rate for dilithium or for fleet marks. Where 10000 expertise=1 dilithium and 1000 expertise = 5 fleet marks. Or maybe make the numbers even bigger. Or on missions give players the option on completing the mission to get a random item or two instead of the expertise or the option for lobi or GPL. (The random item could be anything like a commodity, or a standard weapon but on very rare occasions it could be a ship.)