test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Unable to use Tribble

auric2000auric2000 Member Posts: 118 Arc User
I have patched and probably because of some Graphics limitations on my computer, after the CRYPTIC logo screen, it goes black with only my mouse cursor visible.
Could anyone really tell me whats going on and how to fix this?
Post edited by auric2000 on

Comments

• Options
    deano65ehgdeano65ehg Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I got this aswell , submitted ticket's got no reply n now carnt go on holo or red shirt either so im tryin a full reinstall if that dont work well just hope pwe can find a solution :mad:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    meslamteameslamtea Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I am having cursor problems. Running win 7, holodeck works fine, but tribble has two cursors. If i disable one via the video troubleshooting options i am left with one cursor but the game still uses the second and now invisible cursor. It will work somewhat in windowed mode but is utterly useless in fullscreen mode.
  • Options
    mikewendellmikewendell Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Click a bunch of times around the screen. Comes back for me after a half dozen clicks.

Been meaning to mention that. Everytime I tab out, I;m getting the blank and black screen when I come back. I;m having to click multiple times to get the game back.
  • Options
    gage187gage187 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Disconected again and again and again and again! you know..for someone thats new to this game im thinking of not playing it just because it kicks me out every time and i mean EVERY time i go in to a loading screen.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Back to playing Runes of Magic.........Free MMORPG and still the best!
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    deano65ehg wrote: »
    I got this aswell , submitted ticket's got no reply n now carnt go on holo or red shirt either so im tryin a full reinstall if that dont work well just hope pwe can find a solution :mad:

Let me know if that works
  • Options
    mikewendellmikewendell Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I guess you don't want to try my suggestion?