test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

No purple Flight Deck Officer from Lt.Ferra?

aegon1iceaegon1ice Member Posts: 0 Arc User
The Release Notes state that Federation players can now get Flight Deck Officers from Lt. Ferra under the Military Commendation.

I checked Ferra and you can only get Green and Blue FD Officers and there are no Purple ones...

Edit:
Btw. The Lt.Ferra Research Lab Officers haven't got their powers attached and are still without any Roster ability...
Post edited by aegon1ice on

Comments

• Options
    superherofansuperherofan Member Posts: 342 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I was wondering what was up with that, too.
  • Options
    nerehtnert7512nerehtnert7512 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I was wondering what was up with that, too.

Yeah, me too. I have three fed characters who've been saving that rank four military token in order to get that FDO.

I did break down and spend 6,000 dil on the blue FDO though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    nerehtnert7512nerehtnert7512 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Still no update or feedback?

:(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    mikewendellmikewendell Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Just to mention it, the new doff chain awards a purple flight officer. Just got mine today in fact.

edit: Doesn;t resolve your issue but they are out there.
  • Options
    reginamala78reginamala78 Member Posts: 4,593 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Just to mention it, the new doff chain awards a purple flight officer.

Unfortunately the doff you get from that chain isn't a Reduce Cooldowns one, just increases accuracy when using the Intercept command. Not nearly as useful.
  • Options
    mikewendellmikewendell Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Unfortunately the doff you get from that chain isn't a Reduce Cooldowns one, just increases accuracy when using the Intercept command. Not nearly as useful.

Sorry. I just saw it go by when I earned it. Don;t have a carrier so it wasn't overly important to me.
  • Options
    darknessmutadarknessmuta Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    They probably didn't add the purple cooldown one to Ferra since it is one of the random ones you can get after you complete the Caitian chain and do the Recruit Flight Deck Officer repeatable mission with a critical. I have not looked at the KDF side but I am not sure they can even get a blue or green Flight Deck officer from Staas unless they also were added when they added them to the Fed side. The purple cooldown FDO is also part of the Reinforcement DOFF pack so I am sure they want people to buy those for real money then just be able to get it for free from Ferra.
  • Options
    attizzattizz Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I don't know if you can get green or blue form Stass, but on military you can get a purple Klingon female officer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"What are his rights in this century? Will there be a trial or shall I execute him?" - Worf
  • Options
    vinru821vinru821 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    They never said "Purple"

So you got your Green and Blue guys lol
    :eek: