test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

rp

Comments

• chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Damage report on the station, how bad is it?
  • logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Damage report on the station, how bad is it?

sensors seem to show it isnt that bad admiral.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    edited July 2012
    logang19 wrote: »
    sensors seem to show it isnt that bad admiral.

Hmm very well. We must continue this conference in my conference room, inform the other Admirals present to join me.
    edited July 2012
    Hmm very well. We must continue this conference in my conference room, inform the other Admirals present to join me.

i will send them a message. my ships will remain here as long as you need admiral.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    edited July 2012

on board the spirit.

" i want a report on what happened at the romulan boarder. i want oatrols double around all borders. i want status reports every 30 min. keep me up to date as things progress."

the admiral sits in his chair on the bridge reading over reports of the battle.something in the way the romulans attacked is right.

"admiral allen im sending you a copy of the battle reports"
  • ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    i will send them a message. my ships will remain here as long as you need admiral.

Ryan: Admiral, I just got word from Starbase 39. The Romulans aren't playing piecemeal. This isn't an attack, it's an invasion! The Romulans have captured Bolarus Sector and Starbase 175. If you have any suggestions...
    edited July 2012
    ryan218 wrote: »
    Ryan: Admiral, I just got word from Starbase 39. The Romulans aren't playing piecemeal. This isn't an attack, it's an invasion! The Romulans have captured Bolarus Sector and Starbase 175. If you have any suggestions...

"Me and my ships stand ready to aide the federation. we have already engaged the romulans along our borders."
    edited July 2012
    ryan218 wrote: »

There is something odd going on. *As he reads the battle data.*

These Romulan vessels are emitting the same radiation levels and signature that we picked up on the Archives and the DeForrest Kelly. I don't think these are Romulan ships. Transmitting the data to the Admirals. Admiral Soval I want you to gather Klingons and see if you can get Obisek to come out and join us. The rest of you I need all of you to raise the alarm and get Starfleet to get vessels to defend the Federation.

Admiral the reason I ask Obisek to join us is that he has no where left to run and the Remans will be accepted by the Federation as a haven from persecution. Also the Iconians have been shown to be the cause of all that has happened in the last 30 years, all they needed to do was ensure that we would destroy ourselves. The Romulans are desperate enough and I don't think they are all willing to help the Iconians.
    edited July 2012

These Romulan vessels are emitting the same radiation levels and signature that we picked up on the Archives and the DeForrest Kelly. I don't think these are Romulan ships. Transmitting the data to the Admirals. Admiral Soval I want you to gather Klingons and see if you can get Obisek to come out and join us. The rest of you I need all of you to raise the alarm and get Starfleet to get vessels to defend the Federation.

Admiral the reason I ask Obisek to join us is that he has no where left to run and the Remans will be accepted by the Federation as a haven from persecution. Also the Iconians have been shown to be the cause of all that has happened in the last 30 years, all they needed to do was ensure that we would destroy ourselves. The Romulans are desperate enough and I don't think they are all willing to help the Iconians.

Admiral allen i have been recalled to vanguard it appears i may have issues there that need my attention. i will leave battle group bravo here with you to help support the station. i will return as soon as i can i request you keep me apprized of the situation though.

soon the spirit warps out and heads toward vanguard.

soon the spirit arrives in vga space and warps out near vanguard as high admiral cole beams down to the senate building.

Senate leader Chrisystophes: Admiral cole after long debate and looking over your and a few other high ranking officer reports we have made a decision on what we are going to do with our govt. the current system cant work under these short sihted senators and with the current threats your report indicates we need strong leadership it is therefore my decision that you be made sole leader of the vga and that the vga become the vgi.

Cole:sir you are saying you want to dispand the senate and create an empire?

Chrisystophes: i am cole even an empire with the right ruler can be good to its people. and you now lead that empire and you will shape it into what it will become. Long live the emporer!

with that the old man leaves cole to himself in the empty senate chamber.

Lt. Romt: sir the spirit is awaiting orders.

Cole tell them we will be leaving shortly i have some business to handle here first.
    edited July 2012

Admiral allen this is Cole the VGI ( vanguard Impire) will assist the federation in anyway it can. i am preapring a fleet to be ready to help you and i am currently getting a fleet ready to send aide to the remans. i should let you know before i came to power remans where receiving weapons from us to help them i there fight against the romulans.i will oin you soon admiral. High Admiral Cole out.

cole turns in his seat.
    "all hands report"
    edited July 2012
    Admiral allen this is Cole the VGI ( vanguard Impire) will assist the federation in anyway it can. i am preapring a fleet to be ready to help you and i am currently getting a fleet ready to send aide to the remans. i should let you know before i came to power remans where receiving weapons from us to help them i there fight against the romulans.i will oin you soon admiral. High Admiral Cole out.

cole turns in his seat.
    "all hands report"

I need vessels to repel a Invasion force by Starbase 39.
    edited July 2012
    I need vessels to repel a Invasion force by Starbase 39.

Admiral i will dispatch a fleet to starbase 39 currently i can send about 20 ships to help. I will send them out immediately.
    edited July 2012
    Admiral i will dispatch a fleet to starbase 39 currently i can send about 20 ships to help. I will send them out immediately.

Very well, Right now I have 30 vessels, some damaged. I am awaiting Klingon reinforcements as well as those of the VGA and the Federation. I have had Admiral T'nae has sent out a bulletin to all incoming Federation ships to divert to Starbase 39 and join the defense force.

*Looks to Shelana*

Captain send a message to all ship Captains to meet in Starbase 39's conference room for my battle strategy.
    edited July 2012
    Very well, Right now I have 30 vessels, some damaged. I am awaiting Klingon reinforcements as well as those of the VGA and the Federation. I have had Admiral T'nae has sent out a bulletin to all incoming Federation ships to divert to Starbase 39 and join the defense force.

*Looks to Shelana*

Captain send a message to all ship Captains to meet in Starbase 39's conference room for my battle strategy.

Admiral i have dispatched the Nebula fleet about 45 vessels for you to have aide you. that is the last support i will be able to give. all other vessels are patroling our borders and getting ready to move into romulan space.Also 4 hours ago The VGI declared war on the romulan star empire. i would suggest the federation and the klingons do the same.
    edited July 2012

*Looks to Shelana*

*I.K.S. Kahless, Qo'nos Orbit*
    Torpal: Kahless to Odyssey. Admiral Allen, The Empire is under heavy attack by Romulan forces. We can spare no ships to aid the Federation at this time.

*The Vault*
    Obisek: Admiral Soval, My forces cannot aid you against the Romulans. Our fleet is only 100 strong and we need those forces to protect our safe haven here at the Vault.

*Starbase 41*
    Ryan: Admiral Allen, I'm needed here on Starbase 41 to oversee repairs and there's not enough left of the 41st Fleet to engage the Romulans at SB 39 without leaving SB 41 almost defenceless. When that changes, I'll let you know.

*Starbase 39-Sierra*
    Soval: I just got off Subspace with Obisek, Admiral. He cannot spare us any reinforcements. What's our defensive strategy?
    edited July 2012
    on the bridge of the spirit on the vgi romulan border.

" sir the fleet is ready to move out and begin the attack."

Cole:"very good lt. signal the fleet lets move out."

the vgi fleet soon heads toward romulan space.

Cole:" admiral allen my fleet is about to hit the romulans hard in there own space that should help you some since they will probably want to pull ships out of combat with you to protect there space.good luck admiral i will contact you shortly."
    edited July 2012
    90-100 vessels.

The defense fleet will form up into 4 battle groups, we will have the last battle group operating as the vanguard in case of flanking. Our groups will defend the Starbase. I have sent word to the Borg taskforce for aid and it will be time before they arrive. Even with ship counter measure systems it doesn't look good.

No one stray from your tasks they are vital for the success of our survival.
    edited July 2012
    * On the bridge of the USS Odyssey*

Ops: All vessels are reporting all go. Shields are up and running.

Lubes: Warp core is protected and engineering is a go.

Shelana: Security teams are armed and at the defensive points all through out the ship.

Jane: Sick Bay is ready and all nurses are on standby.

Maintain red alert and level 3 battle stations. All vessels defend this point at all costs. Captain have the Romulans entered sensor range?

Shelana: Yes I am reading 150 ships and there is a massive reading on long range combat sensors but I am going to guess it is a flagship.

Sir, the first wave is arming disruptors.

All ships open fire, LT begin ship to ship counter measures.

8 of 10 send a communique to Soval and the rest we have engaged the Romulans.

8 of 10: Yes Admiral.
    edited July 2012
    * On the bridge of the USS Odyssey*

Ops: All vessels are reporting all go. Shields are up and running.

Lubes: Warp core is protected and engineering is a go.

Shelana: Security teams are armed and at the defensive points all through out the ship.

Jane: Sick Bay is ready and all nurses are on standby.

Maintain red alert and level 3 battle stations. All vessels defend this point at all costs. Captain have the Romulans entered sensor range?

Shelana: Yes I am reading 150 ships and there is a massive reading on long range combat sensors but I am going to guess it is a flagship.

Sir, the first wave is arming disruptors.

All ships open fire, LT begin ship to ship counter measures.

8 of 10 send a communique to Soval and the rest we have engaged the Romulans.

8 of 10: Yes Admiral.

Cole: admiral allen i suggest you use caution with your plans remember how the romulans work. they use hit and run so it will be important that your ships remain in formation. me and my fleet have already entered romulan space and have engaged a few minor partols but nothimg big yet.
    edited July 2012
    Cole: admiral allen i suggest you use caution with your plans remember how the romulans work. they use hit and run so it will be important that your ships remain in formation. me and my fleet have already entered romulan space and have engaged a few minor partols but nothimg big yet.

I remember and those are also strict orders. So far they are trying to do hit and run and are being trounced. The first wave I think is just testing us.

Ops: Admiral, we have more Romulan ships in bound their second wave is here.

Captain have the fleets respond with plan D45 and commence counterattack.

*Ship rumbles as crew members start being tossed around*

Damage Report Ensign....

Ops ensign: Our shields took the brunt of the damage and Shields are down to 84 percent and there is micro hull fractures on deck 5.

Divert some auxiliary power to shields.
    edited July 2012
    I remember and those are also strict orders. So far they are trying to do hit and run and are being trounced. The first wave I think is just testing us.

Ops: Admiral, we have more Romulan ships in bound their second wave is here.

Captain have the fleets respond with plan D45 and commence counterattack.

*Ship rumbles as crew members start being tossed around*

Damage Report Ensign....

Ops ensign: Our shields took the brunt of the damage and Shields are down to 84 percent and there is micro hull fractures on deck 5.

Divert some auxiliary power to shields.

Cole: " i know admiral." turns in his seat as the ship sakes. ' report!"

conn officer" sir more romulan ships have entered the area i am reading a force of almost 300 ships sir."

Cole" and we have how many right now."

conn: looks at his screen then looks at the admiral. " sir we currently have 100 ships."

cole smiles to himself as he turns back to the view screen. " then it is a even battle. all ships fire at will."
    edited July 2012
    *Khitomer System, I.K.S. Kahless, 15th Klingon Defense Fleet*

*The bridge shakes and sparks begin flying out of the consoles. A figure walks out of a jet of plasma gas. The battle-scarred General Torpal takes position behind the helmsman*

Torpal: Romulan petaQ'! Attack manoeuvre Suk'rat 95! Stand by to fire main disruptor banks on the approaching warbird! Give me a damage report on their vessel!

Science officer: Their shields have failed! If we can hit their Dorsal power junction...

Torpal: Stand by full disruptors!

*The enemy D'deridex closes on the Kahless, or vice versa, on a collision course*

Torpal: Steady...

*As the enemy warbird gets even closer, the General finally signals the helmsman:*

Torpal: DaH!

*The Negh'Var breaks it's collision course and it's disruptors impact the Warbird's dorsal hull, between the forward and aft sections.*

Sci: Enemy vessel disabled!

Torpal: Qapla'! Prepare to board! Drop to alert status 2. Where are our reinforcements?

Sci: According to sensors, they will arrive in 2 hours. But, the Romulans will have their tenth wave here before then.

Torpal: How many ships?

Sci: 98.

Torpal: *snarls* Today is a good day to die!
    Qoy qeylIs puqloD
    Qoy puqbe'pu'

All:
    yoHbogh malthbogh je' SuvwI'
    Sey'moHchu' may' 'Iw
    maSuv manong 'ej maHoHchu'
    nI'be'yInmaj 'ach wovqu'! ...

*Meanwhile, Starbase 41*
    Ryan: Well, lieutenant?

Lt.: We should have the weapons grid fully operational in about 5 hours.

Ryan: Anyway you could speed things up? SB-39 is under attack and I'd like to be able to tell them reinforcements are on their way.

Lt.: No way, sir. We're dealing with some very temperamental equipment. They don't like getting shot at while being installed, so we've had to go over every single component before allowing it to be installed.

Ryan: "Command a Starbase" they said. "It'll be easy!" they said. What I'd give for a bottle of whiskey, the idiots who nearly convinced me to go into Starbase Command, and a phaser set to level 7 right now.

Lt.: Isn't that illegal, sir?

Ryan: ...I was joking, lieutenant.
    edited July 2012
    *The battle of Starbase 39 is burning on as the Romulans attempt to control the tempo of the battle, Fleet Admiral Allen counters with attacks that fracture the Romulan attempts to wear them down. This battle is quickly turning into a battle of attrition.*

Continue with D45 when more ships arrive switch to WR56

Ops: Sir there are Romulan Warbirds attacking the vanguard unit.

Good they fell into my trap. Tell them to engage plan T89 and destroy them.

Ops: Yes sir.

What is that enemy Flagship doing LT.

Ops LT: They are stationary sir, comm channels are picking up some chatter but its not Romulan.

Are they certain of that?

Ops LT: I am not sir i did not study xeno linguistics..

Then get someone that is LT. We can't afford that ship jumping in any time soon.
    edited July 2012
    Meanwhile in romulan space. The vgi fleet is heavily engaged with the romulans.

The spirit shakes all around as her shields begin to fail.

Cole:damage report what the hell happened and where is battle group shadow.

Lt: i dont know sir but we have lost all shields and we are losing main power.

Cole: tell the fleet to fall back now.
    edited July 2012
    *The defense fleet is losing some ships to attrition. But the Romulans are losing more.*

What are the Romulans up to LT.

Comm LT: They are sending more ships our way. It looks like the VGI took heavy damage and are falling back. They are sending ships in pursuit. The invasion force is being reinforced by another small fleet.

Damn it. How many waves is that now.

Tactical: About 6 sir. Most of them have been eliminated. Our losses are minor 5 ships.

Mmm Put me in to the fleet.

Con.: Patched through Admiral.

Fleet Admiral Allen to the fleet. The invasion force is being reinforced resort to plan R09 and hold nothing back. We are NOT letting these TRIBBLE through.
    edited July 2012
    *Romulan Warbird tries to close into the Odyssey*

Helm:Admiral Romulan vessel closing in at 7 o clock they are arming disruptors.

Use counter measure G4 fire phasers at its engines.

*The warbird comes to complete stop and is destroyed by a lucky shot. The debris pepper the USS Odyssey.*

Brace for impact.

* The ship shakes violently*
    edited July 2012
    Meanwhile as admiral coles fleet is falling back the vgi battle fleet shadow warps in behind the romulans and lets loose a volley of weapons fire that devistates the romulan ships.

Cole; all ships change course and engage the romulans. We will continue our original course now.
    edited July 2012
    * Mean while the Battle of Starbase 39 is getting desperate for both sides. The Romulans have lost numerous ships in 12 waves and have been halted by the tactics of Fleet Admiral Allen. While the defense fleet has lost 33 percent of its effectiveness. The USS Odyssey is damaged but not destroyed and still fighting. Allen is shouting commands while his ship and battle group are fighting off more Romulan ships.*

Shelana: Damn they really won't let up will they?

Their Romulans Captain emboldened by Iconians, and Iconians trying to make do with Romulan ships. Of course they won't.

Ops Ensign: Sir the flagship is moving towards the Starbase. This is the final wave.

Well that makes things a bit more difficult.

Fleet sit rep.

Kimber: Our fleet has taken moderate losses the vanguard fleet reports that they have received reinforcements from Vice Admiral Bat'rak, and the Vice Admiral himself his spearheading the flank. Vice Admirals Rei and Val are not far from us. The Romulans however have 100 ships including the Flagship. VGI fleet under Cole has begun to drive back the Romulans.. Soval is having issues with Starbase repairs and have not had an update for hours.

How much longer til we get reinforced

*Shelana moves her ruffled bangs out of her eyes showing a bloody mark on her face.*

Shelana: 1.3 hours sir.

* Allen cringes and mutters a curse. The dried bloody cut above his brow is revealed. *

Alright. Helm patch me into the fleet.

Helm: Channel open sir.

This is Fleet Admiral Allen to the fleet. The final wave of Romulans is coming... you all have fought bravely and are to be commended with the highest commendation. This wave out numbers us and their Flagship outguns us with its support. We will hold the line here and now. They want vengeance on all of the quadrant for the destruction of its homeworld. I will tell you all this right now... The fault is their own...

The colluded with Iconains for power and brought this on themselves with their own ways. If this battle proves anything it is that the quadrant is going through a massive change. Lest we all like it or not these things have shown us that our ways need to change and that we all need to change if there is to be any chance at a long lasting peace. It will be a long process and arduous but within time the future will be bright for all life.

Now lets send these TRIBBLE straight to hell and show them that we will not surrender and will die for that future.

Helm: The fleet has acknowledged and is readying all they can.

Tactical LT: Romulan forces in bound in 5.....4.....3.... 2... 1....

FIRE!

*The battle continues with ferocity and carnage. The Flagship charging the line.*

All ships plan Gamma 78 and fire at will.
    edited July 2012
    on board the spirit admiral cole walks around the bridge reading reports from multiple spots through out the quadrant as the battles rage all over.his fleet has stopped inside a nebula to regather and refocus as they begin to attack a critical romulan base and shipyard.

Cole: lt. trave what is the status of the fleet.

lt.: sir we are at 95% of our fleet now that the shadow fleet has joined us.

Cole: give orders for escort group 2 to head to starbase 41 and battle squad 8 to gead to support admiral allen. we have 4 more battle groups on standby lets help ease some tension from our allies.
    edited July 2012
    *The battle zone at Starbase 39 is reaching a boiling point. The Romulans flank attack has been destroyed, but one of the front Battle groups has sustained heavy damage. The Romulan support ships been mostly annihilated. But the Flagship has minor damage. The USS Odyssey is moderately damaged and its shields are at 60%.*

How much longer til reinforcements get here..

* the Ops ensign is lying dead on the ground, the LT is sprawled over a console bloodied but alive.*

Shelana *bruised and bloodied*: any moment now sir we just have to hold out a little longer.

whatever auxiliary power to shields and inform the Typos and the Kyoji to support us in the next attack run on the Flagship.

Shelana: Yes sir.

Crewman!

* A vulcan crewman scurries over to the Fleet Admiral*

V.c.: Yes Admiral?

Man the counter measure station and start loading up Theta 3.

V.c: Yes sir.

Operations!

*Kimber gets off her knee checking on the Ops LT.*

Kimber: Admiral? Inform the Vice Admirals Rei and Val of this plan. If we take out the flagship the invasion force is taken care of here. Also Have Vice Admiral Bat'rak have whatever is left of the vanguard assist.

*Comm station chirps.*

*Fleet Admiral Allen gets up out of his captains chair and slides the dead crewman off the station and checks it.*

There is another batch of reinforcements from the VGI inbound. But they won't get here for another 2 hours.

*As he heads back to his chair and sits back down he gives the order.*

Have all ships focus on the surviving flagship. The support craft have been destroyed and its the only one left. Captain how many torpedoes do we have left?

Shelana: We have 1 Photon torpedo left, several mines, and a single tricobalt device. Phaser power is down to 33%.

*grunts* Won't leave much of a dent if we don't get those shields down.

Kimber: Sir, VA Ross and Val are inbound and will be in firing range they have recieved your plan and are ready on your command.

Alright folks lets get to work.