test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Foundry Objectives out of Sync Bug?

I have not had this issue before, but for some reason the mission isn't following the storyboard order with objectives being shown out of sync with the design. Does anyone else have this issue of late?

Specifically, it is occuring when the map is being resused for a later objective. For example, Objective on is to scan debris, then transport to diferent map for interaction. Instead of this happening, it is requiring that all objectives for the first map be occomplished before enabling access to the second map for story flow.

Is the only way around this multiple-repeat maps? If so I find that troubling as there is a very low map limit.....
Post edited by sleepingowl on

Comments

• Options
    zorbanezorbane Member Posts: 1,617 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Unfortunately you can't go back to an old map, you'll have to create a duplicate
    StarbaseUGC Discord Chat
    Foundry Mission Database
    Check out my Foundry missions:
    Standalone - The Great Escape - The Galaxy's Fair - Purity I: Of Denial - Return to Oblivion
    Untitled Series - Duritanium Man - The Improbable Bulk - Commander Rihan
  • Options
    drogyn1701drogyn1701 Member Posts: 3,606 Media Corps
    edited July 2012
    Unfortunately, you can't go back to the same map twice. The system doesn't seem to be set up to handle it and it will throw off your objectives.

If you want to use the same map, you have to duplicate it, which does take up a map slot.
    The Foundry Roundtable live Saturdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
  • Options
    sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    He he, I tried reusing maps and had the following happen;

Map A --> Map B --> Map A --> Map B (The End)

But it kept looping and looping and looping. So I just dup like the guys up there said. I just try to make the most of the set I am on before moving to the next one.
    NFA-banner.png
  • Options
    woghdwoghd Member Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Can't reuse maps bro.
    [SIGPIC]HTTP://RABIDPANDARANCH.COM/images/grazcity.png[/SIGPIC]

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: CHANGE THE FORUMS BACK !!!
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I once tried it but the result was that I had to complete every objective on map a before I could continue. Then when I returned from map B it automatically sent me to map C since I'd done the objective already.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg