test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New Fed Skill

holyhelmetholyhelmet Member Posts: 0 Arc User
In the Motion picture, the feds had a skill which would allow them to see what the klingons were seeing. Are we going to get that skill on STO?
Post edited by holyhelmet on

Comments

• trek21trek21 Member Posts: 2,246 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    That wasn't really a skill, those were just REALLY well-hidden sensor drones that they planted on those ships...

And even if it was made a skill, what would it's use be in combat? Or even out-of-combat?
    Was named Trek17.

Been playing STO since Open Beta, and have never regarded anything as worse than 'meh', if only due to personal standards.
  • holyhelmetholyhelmet Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Well i would like to plant one on a klink ship and look to see what he/she is targeting and then take advantage
  • p2wsucksp2wsucks Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    holyhelmet wrote: »
    Well i would like to plant one on a klink ship and look to see what he/she is targeting and then take advantage

Quit w/the b.s. We all know you just want to look up the skirts of Orion Boffs ...
    [Zone] Dack@****: cowards can't take a fed 1 on 1 crinckley cowards Hahahaha you smell like flowers
    Random Quote from Kerrat
    "Sumlobus@****: your mums eat Iced Targ Poo"
    C&H Fed banter
    edited July 2012
    Urg!! Orions NO!
  • cusashorncusashorn Member Posts: 461
    edited July 2012
    p2wsucks wrote: »
    Quit w/the b.s. We all know you just want to look up the skirts of Nausicaan Boffs ...

Fixed for accuracy.
    "My frozen dairy-based confectionery attracts all the males of the species to the facilities. They all agree on it's superiority. Indeed, it is superior to yours. I could teach you the finer details but that would require monetary recompense on your part."
    -The Milkshake Song: Vulcan Edition
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2012
    I suppose klinks could get the skill too, then they can check out the trills.
    edited July 2012
    All joking aside, I think it could be an interesting skill.
  • eiledoneiledon Member Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    you can already see what your opponent is looking at/targeted with the Target of Target window that appears alongside the main target window (check your hud that you havent turned this off)
  • husnock1husnock1 Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    holyhelmet wrote: »

Uh, that's kind of... already ingame.

When you target an enemy ship/NPC, what they're targeting appears just below and to the left of their "profile" that appears at the top-center of your HUD.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eiledoneiledon Member Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    husnock you can reset your avatar to your custom one now.. unless you prefer the claw.. your sig kinda makes no sense any more ;)
  • rjewkesrjewkes Member Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    what are we asking for OP? Clear voyance? What's the matter Vader, can't conjure up the stolen datapes?
    signature2.jpg
    galacticguards.enjin.com/
    Formerly Jewkesman Member from Nov 2009!
  • husnock1husnock1 Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    eiledon wrote: »
    husnock you can reset your avatar to your custom one now.. unless you prefer the claw.. your sig kinda makes no sense any more ;)

Eh heh, yeah...

Ya got me. I's a procrastinator. :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]