test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Return the character bio page

palpha2clearancepalpha2clearance Member Posts: 432 Arc User
I know many have been asking for the return of the character bio page on the STO home page? Come on this is way overdue, we can not even link the page in our signature anymore.

Lets make sure that the community is not always getting the short end of stick in these so called Pwe conversion/ upgrade.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by palpha2clearance on

Comments

• Options
    woghdwoghd Member Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Yes, the RP and Star Trek lore are very important to most of us.
    [SIGPIC]HTTP://RABIDPANDARANCH.COM/images/grazcity.png[/SIGPIC]

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: CHANGE THE FORUMS BACK !!!
  • Options
    kain9primekain9prime Member Posts: 739 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Signed.

10/chars
    The artist formally known as Romulus_Prime
  • Options
    captainbmoneycaptainbmoney Member Posts: 1,323 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Agreed. I use my main profiles pictures for my fanpage. which is based on my toons in all the games I play.

Like my fanpage!
    https://www.facebook.com/CaptainBMoney913
  • Options
    mikewendellmikewendell Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Yes and making yet another thread on the same topic is a great idea.

I'm sitting here trying to search the forums trying to find an answer to someone else's problem and I;m having to look through all of these one off threads where a topic or a request or a bug report is repeated.

You do realize that posting this just spreads things out and makes it hard for those who are actually trying to use the forums, right?

Thanks for making what I do harder.

Do what I do. Make your own. That way you can add in pictures and stats on your boffs and your ships. The character bio page that they provided was way too limited anyway. Plus there's wasn;t enoough space for text anyway.
  • Options
    palpha2clearancepalpha2clearance Member Posts: 432 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Yes and making yet another thread on the same topic is a great idea.

I'm sitting here trying to search the forums trying to find an answer to someone else's problem and I;m having to look through all of these one off threads where a topic or a request or a bug report is repeated.

You do realize that posting this just spreads things out and makes it hard for those who are actually trying to use the forums, right?

Thanks for making what I do harder.

Do what I do. Make your own. That way you can add in pictures and stats on your boffs and your ships. The character bio page that they provided was way too limited anyway. Plus there's wasn;t enoough space for text anyway.

I tried to use the search function but unfortunately it errors out
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    aelogriaaelogria Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I agree with the OP.

@Desdecardo since 2008.