test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Troll reviews

thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,109 Arc User
Is there anyway to remove a troll review from our missions?.. I just published a mission

"Mirror Wars (Lysian War 1/5)"

and needless to say 2 people just played it.. rated it 1 star then spammed me with pms saying "bla bla bla sucks.. go die bla bla bla"
2gdi5w4mrudm.png
Typhoon Class please!
Post edited by thay8472 on

Comments

• Options
    rdm1958rdm1958 Member Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    i think i have played a few STFs with those guys. :)
  • Options
    sito1jastsito1jast Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I;ve played that mission :rolleyes: gave it 4 stars.

reconise the handle on the troll though... seen his name a few times ranting/trolling/flaming etc. "couldnt find the breen ship" ... lol fail.. guese the "Breen Cruiser" tag wasnt big enough.
  • Options
    drogyn1701drogyn1701 Member Posts: 3,606 Media Corps
    edited July 2012
    The only way to get rid of reviews is to import the project into a new slot and publish it again. There's an importable projects button on the main foundry screen.

Check it carefully if you do this. I tried it on one of mine and it was missing a map. And there's nothing to stop the bad reviewers from doing it again.
    The Foundry Roundtable live Saturdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
  • Options
    thefastone21thefastone21 Member Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    One of the reasons I do not bother with the foundry.

Cryptic should remove the star rating system... all it does is feed the trolls.
  • Options
    bazagbazag Member Posts: 375 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    If they sent you stuff like that report them.

There should be an option to file a customer support ticket or report in game mail. Check out pwebranflakes' signature
  • Options
    woghdwoghd Member Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    LOL...
    Try looking at some of my reviews, ...and my episodes have won a lot of awards and stuff.
    Don't let it get to you.
    [SIGPIC]HTTP://RABIDPANDARANCH.COM/images/grazcity.png[/SIGPIC]

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: CHANGE THE FORUMS BACK !!!
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    woghd wrote: »
    LOL...
    Try looking at some of my reviews, ...and my episodes have won a lot of awards and stuff.
    Don't let it get to you.

meh its not so much the reviews... I can live with that.. the Pms were somewhat... unwanted.
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • Options
    enyojarosenyojaros Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Agreed with the above posts, sending threats live 'Go Die' in game is out of order, file a GM Behaviour ticket.

Juat as a side note though, Thought i'd give the mission a try and I'm actually stuck seemingly at a similar place to the troll.

Got the the point where you go after the breen, sensors go offline and have to rescue. Get to breen (yep found it no probs) kill the attackers and at some point here the breen cruiser vanished. I'm actually sat in the mission at the mo with the Tempest and Khan spawned next to me but no breen ship to hail (on the map I'm sat inside the mission marker circle).

Just thought you should know as it seems to not be a single occurance.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    enyojaros wrote: »
    Agreed with the above posts, sending threats live 'Go Die' in game is out of order, file a GM Behaviour ticket.

Juat as a side note though, Thought i'd give the mission a try and I'm actually stuck seemingly at a similar place to the troll.

Got the the point where you go after the breen, sensors go offline and have to rescue. Get to breen (yep found it no probs) kill the attackers and at some point here the breen cruiser vanished. I'm actually sat in the mission at the mo with the Tempest and Khan spawned next to me but no breen ship to hail (on the map I'm sat inside the mission marker circle).

Just thought you should know as it seems to not be a single occurance.

Should be working fine now. moved several of the explosions away from it.

Troll wise.. wasn't that guy.
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • Options
    woghdwoghd Member Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Yeah I got stuck...

Not an excuse to be an A-hole tho.
    [SIGPIC]HTTP://RABIDPANDARANCH.COM/images/grazcity.png[/SIGPIC]

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: CHANGE THE FORUMS BACK !!!
  • Options
    thefastone21thefastone21 Member Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    It was most likely getting caught by the explosions from the Orion Raiders... the explosions from ships level 50 are evil on contact ships.

just played it again... I love the Lysian Massacare.
  • Options
    designationxr377designationxr377 Member Posts: 542 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Uh, yeah, that is harassment and if the PM thing happened, you should report it. Not just for you, but for the good of the community.