test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Reman Prototype Set

jollyroger84jollyroger84 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
edited July 2012 in Federation Discussion
Hey Guys,

I have searched the forums and the wiki, and I can't really find any clear answers on this. I'd like to build the Reman Prototype set, and I have the Shield Array. I gather you have to speak to some BOFFs, and I did manage to go down to Engineering on my ship and speak to someone, but she was talking about upgrading the shield to Mk XII. I want to build the deflector and the impulse drive, and then think about doing the upgrades to Mk XII. I have done the vault event and have 3 data logs. How do I create these new components before I go about upgrading them? Thanks in advance!

Jollyroger
Post edited by jollyroger84 on

Comments

• shimmerlessshimmerless Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    The Mk XI blue deflectors and engines are done by the Tactical DOff console in your bridge ready room. They take 5 Datalogs a piece.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    vids and guides and stuff

[9:52] [Zone #11] Neal@trapper1532: im a omega force shadow oprative and a maoc elite camander and here i am taking water samples
  • trimenranger1trimenranger1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Assuming you fully upgrade to very rare MK XII, is the set worth it over the easier to aquire Borg/MACO MKXII/HG MKXII/Omega MKXII? I am collecting just to collect it but is the set just a trophy or is it worth running shuttle mission for the next two years to build?
    Trimen Ranger
    Admiral Federation Tactical Corps
    >Star Fleet Elite Force< Click if you are ready to boldy go where no one has gone before.
    Seek not the final frontier if you fear the unknown. -Admiral Trimen Ranger
  • rdm1958rdm1958 Member Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    i am working to upgrade a reman set to 12. needless to say i am sick of the vault, but need 40 more datalogs. i must make haste!!

i currently have a ship equipped with just the basic reman set and it does very well.

i think the reman 12 set will be really good.

i would go for 2 sets, but i'm just really tired of the vault.

did i mention i am sick of the vault?
  • thoroonthoroon Member Posts: 409 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    If it helps you, Season 6 lightens the timeinvestment a bit (1 log per run, 3 during eventhour).

Reman is a good set, for most builds 3Borg+X is more common, and really easy to achieve (10 EDCs + one Episode).
    I like the style of the full set, so grinded it once ... but I might never grind a second set ...

And never say "easier to acquire" in the same sentence as MKXII Maco etc.
    From a difficulty level it might work, from a drop perspective ... just look at the forums ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]