test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Hi STO.

startrekfan34startrekfan34 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
edited July 2012 in Ten Forward
Hi my name is Startrekfan34, I just started STO Yesterday and i am currently Lvl 7.

The first star trek i watched was TNG and continued to watch afterwards, I have now got all of them on DVD except for Star Trek 12.

I hope to became friends with you and help each other in the game and I'm glad to be here.
Post edited by startrekfan34 on

Comments

• Options
    thoroonthoroon Member Posts: 409 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Welcome :)

Which Movie you like best so far? Mine would be "First Contact".
    Favourite Ssries is DS9 so far ... still hoping for a new series ;)

If you need help ingame, just ask, there are lots of people on the forum and ingame who like to help (don't ask the ferengis though, they usually only want your latinum).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    tacofangstacofangs Member Posts: 2,951 Cryptic Developer
    edited July 2012
    Welcome aboard Ensign!
    Only YOU can prevent forum fires!
    19843299196_235e44bcf6_o.jpg
  • Options
    ltsmithltsmith Member Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Hi my name is Startrekfan34, I just started STO Yesterday and i am currently Lvl 7.

The first star trek i watched was TNG and continued to watch afterwards, I have now got all of them on DVD except for Star Trek 12.

I hope to became friends with you and help each other in the game and I'm glad to be here.

Welcome hope you enjoy the game as much as I do and I take it you already spent money since you can talk on the forums. This game is a lot of fun. Do not rush through the game enjoy it and make it last because at the moment we do not have too much endgame content, but that is soon changing. Also if you find a nice fleet to join there are plenty out there go ahead and join them and when season 6 comes there will be some really nice content to enjoy and socialize with. See you starside.
  • Options
    reallydumbpwereallydumbpwe Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Welcome to the family
  • Options
    synthscanner#2101 synthscanner Member Posts: 470 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Hello and welcome!

If you require game info you can find help via the following site...

STOwiki.org
  • Options
    mvaiksmvaiks Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Welcome to the game and if you need any help while I'm on-line just send a tell to @Vaiks.

As Itsmith said, dont rush trough the game (you can level pretty fast if you want). Try to play with the difficult set to Elite and, if it is too tough turn it down a notch. Playing on Elite will take a lot of more time but you will reach end game in a much better shape!

Hope you have fun!
    --- My sig begins here ---
    Member since Jan 24th 2010 (more or less)
    Career Officer
  • Options
    startrekfan34startrekfan34 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    My favourite movie is also First Contact and my favourite Series is TNG and will give you a tell if i am stuck which i am at the moment on Reseacher Rescue.

What sector are you usually in Vaiks?
  • Options
    hpcapulethpcapulet Member Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    tacofangs wrote: »
    Welcome aboard Ensign!

*bite* Welcome *munch munch* aboard *munch*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Heir to the high pony of holier than thou, Guardian of the Sacred Mallet of Thwarting, and giver of Baptismal raspberries since 02/02/2010
  • Options
    starjumpersixstarjumpersix Member Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    hpcapulet wrote: »
    *bite* Welcome *munch munch* aboard *munch*

How's it taste?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sup?
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    How's it taste?

You have never had a taco? :confused:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Heir to the high pony of holier than thou, Guardian of the Sacred Mallet of Thwarting, and giver of Baptismal raspberries since 02/02/2010
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    You have never had a taco? :confused:

Not one that had fangs on it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sup?
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    The trick is to bite before bitten. Seriously, you don't want to find out when bitten by a fanged taco. You nights get weird and days uneventful.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Personal experience? Was it a weretaco?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sup?
  • Options
    gettorixgettorix Member Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Welcome!! Drop a line if you need help with anything!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Personal experience? Was it a weretaco?

Tacoslycanthropus More humorous than vicious with fresh seasoned beef and lettuce.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    To you Mr. 34, Welcome.
    Tacoslycanthropus More humorous than vicious with fresh seasoned beef and lettuce.

Sounds delicious Cappy. Don't eat too much of Tumerboy though, we need him to make pretty stars in the game.
  • Options
    tacofangstacofangs Member Posts: 2,951 Cryptic Developer
    edited July 2012
    Sorry, All of my Taquito fingers have been consumed. I can no longer do any work. I'm now home on disability.

no, I didn't type this, I'm using a special wand stuck to my forehead, which also has bite marks in it. . .
    Only YOU can prevent forum fires!
    19843299196_235e44bcf6_o.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    tacofangs wrote: »
    Sorry, All of my Taquito fingers have been consumed. I can no longer do any work. I'm now home on disability.

no, I didn't type this, I'm using a special wand stuck to my forehead, which also has bite marks in it. . .

<Insert Price is Right fail music here.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sup?
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    To you Mr. 34, Welcome.

Sounds delicious Cappy. Don't eat too much of Tumerboy though, we need him to make pretty stars in the game.

Good thing he got the regeneration as well as those fangs no? :D As long as nobody has the last bite tomorrow there will be more.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]