test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

New Weapon Display Bug

angelus214angelus214 Member Posts: 77 Arc User
edited July 2012 in Tribble - Bug Reports
When I was on tribble I found the new weapon display a nice touch but when I tried to change the primary weapon the display went away.

Initially my Primary weapon was the M.A.C.O. battle rifle which was holstered and showed clearly on my back. Leaving the weapon holstered i tried to switch my weapons which removed the image of the M.A.C.O. Battle Rifle but DIDN'T display the Omega Force Rifle.

Just FYI

P.S. when running my arm when moving back went through the displayed trigger grip of the M.A.C.O. Battle Rifle
Untitled_1.jpg

Executive Officer of Alpha Squadron
Post edited by angelus214 on

Comments

• Options
    dmfreddie_1426533189dmfreddie_1426533189 Member Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    With a full kit and suit on my MACO rifle clips the sholder by the trigger otherwise looks awsome!
    Join date: April 2010 ; Lifetime Sub since April 2010. Actual 1000 day vet.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Proud Member of: Fubar Inc.
  • Options
    valiant797valiant797 Member Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Weapon that also disappears upon holstering: Borg Prosthetic - Medical Drone

Also Blast Assault rifles
    <signature under reconstruction>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Want cheap commodities? Yeah you do. Commodity Cheat Sheet (includes food and data samples)

Want to make the game better? Might I suggest this form
  • Options
    themuilothemuilo Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    It seems there is also a slight display bug with pulsewave rifles (or more commonly known as shotguns). While my maco battle rifle is holstered correctly starting from the left part of the back, the pulsewave starts from the middle part of the and looks slightly out of place.
  • Options
    nesualnesual Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Synchronic Proton Distortion Prototype Assault Rifle doesn't show when holstered (slung on back) either.
  • Options
    fraghul2000fraghul2000 Member Posts: 1,590 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Also the Type I and II Phasers should be rotated 90? clockwise while holstered.

The way it currently looks seems just wrong.
  • Options
    hrisvalarhrisvalar Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I think the weapons should all be scaled down a little, at least while worn, the rifles should hang straight down from the right shoulder (personal preference, but still, it's a rifle, not a battleaxe), not display any holograms while worn and yeah... the Type II phasers should go on the left-hand side in that very particular way that the Type II just does.

Don't really expect it to change, think I know some of the arguments not to change it, but you know, just in case, if you're feeling like...

Also I seem to be under the impression that upon each new login the hide button for weapons seems to reset to, well, not hidden. It at least seemed to be the case today. But I may just be plain wrong about that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Reave