test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Quesiton for Jman

pointedearspointedears Member Posts: 0 Arc User
Will we be seeing an increase in the doff cap ? Ive just hit the 400 mark and whilst I am trying to replace my greens with blues or higher, it will take some time. I need a buffer of at least 25 for recruiting/grinding etc. Any chance of a cap increase please ?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by pointedears on

Comments

• Options
    arcademasterarcademaster Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    And if the limit is 500 you'll collect 500 doffs and then you'll complain about no buffer for grinding again. Then they'll change it to 600 and... Do you see where this is going? If you need space, sell or 5:1 exchange a few.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    For me tho its like a colleciton, i appreciate there has to be a limit, and im trying to replace my greens with ones form the exchange with similar or matching traits, ideally i want to be able to have 400 purples. I guess what im asking is i want additional room so thhat even with a bank of 400, i can do all the recruitment missions, collect the doffs from those missions, then either swap them out with a doff from the main 400 or then grind them up etc
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    arcademasterarcademaster Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    If you want a temporary buffer for a few doffs, you can mail them to yourself. They'll stay stored in the mail until you collect them back. I used to do that all the time with colonists since you can only carry 20 at a time and needed over 150 for the colonial chains.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    yeah i had been doing the same with colonists, guess i will have to do the same with my greens then :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    omgajjerotomgajjerot Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I feel your pain, trying to build up whites again for starbases. I had no room, full roster of blues/purples.

Do I need that many for 20 assignments at once? No, but it was a nice little collection.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]