test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Costumes!

dariusmajeredariusmajere Member Posts: 0 Arc User
As Leader and Main Representation of the Knights that Say Ni! We Demand a neat but not so neat Shrubbery! oh wait, sorry.. We "politely request" the Robin hood costumes From the TNG Series! Oh and the Naval uniforms from Worfs promotion Scene on the original Enterprise Vessel scene. The holodeck played a Large roll in star trek. Lets bring out some of the fun from it. The sherlock holmes Costumes, etc etc. Oh.. and make it available to the KDF also. We need costumes and more on the KDF side! For some reason I do not think Every Damn Race wore Klingon uniforms :P My Kitty Demands new clothes and the ability to have Scars!
Proud Fleet Commander in Garfon's Renegades!
Proud Leader of the Massive Chaos Group
Proud Listener of Subspace-Radio.net The Voice of Star Trek Online.
[SIGPIC]http://massivechaos.enjin.com/[/SIGPIC]
Post edited by dariusmajere on

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Hawaiian shirts and board shorts for off duty, and not just on Risa!!!!!
    Make it so =-D
  • daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I'm almost positive that once the word "Demand" appears in a post...

It's pretty much "Ignored"...

"Requesting Politely" though, might actually get you somewhere.

I'd like to see a Sherwood Bundle as well.

:wink:
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • sollvaxsollvax Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Would that include Swords , Daggers and Bows?? maybe a staff (all VERY low tier)
    Live long and Prosper
  • dariusmajeredariusmajere Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    sollvax wrote: »
    Would that include Swords , Daggers and Bows?? maybe a staff (all VERY low tier)

that would be interesting :P Maybe the Tommy gun that picard lit the Borg up with :P
    edited June 2012
    daveyny wrote: »
    I'm almost positive that once the word "Demand" appears in a post...

It's pretty much "Ignored"...

"Requesting Politely" though, might actually get you somewhere.

I'd like to see a Sherwood Bundle as well.

:wink:

The Borg that say Ni (SSR listening will get that) have listened to your advice and have assimilated the changes into our post :P
  • admrenlarreckadmrenlarreck Member Posts: 2,041 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Daggers for costumes are already available in game for costume pieces. (Enterprise Mirror Costume pack) As well as types of swords. I for one would love to have a more broadsword style, as well as both Longbows and Crossbows. Even if its a C or Z store item.

I could see they have limited uses, the best one would be for Foundry missions.
    fayhers_starfleet.jpg

Fleet leader Nova Elite

Fleet Leader House of Nova elite
    @ren_larreck
  • lordmalak1lordmalak1 Member Posts: 4,681 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Ya man, miniskirts for klinks
    :biggrin:
    The earrinngs should be unversal fit- like shoes.

-Make it so.
    the Naval uniforms from Worfs promotion Scene on the original Enterprise Vessel scene
    That might make me play my fed toon again.
    KBF Lord MalaK
    Awoken Dead
    giphy.gif

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG
  • ryuuenjinryuuenjin Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    klingons should get shakespearean outfits in order to re-enact hamlet.
  • drunkenguyverdrunkenguyver Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Did the shrubbery not arrive ??
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nyxadrillnyxadrill Member Posts: 1,242 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I second this motion!....

Cryptic I protest! We ARE merry men!! :smile:
    server_hamster6.png
    edited June 2012
    Did the shrubbery not arrive ??

Last I heard the Navy was still recovering it off the california coast.
    :cool:
    KBF Lord MalaK
    Awoken Dead
    giphy.gif

edited June 2012
    lordmalak1 wrote: »
    Last I heard the Navy was still recovering it off the california coast.
    :cool:

Alas All is lost, I heard the Navy lost the Shrubbery to a bunch of hipsters who thought it was a new herb and smoked it up :(

Well we see costume requests for:
    Merry Men/Sherwood - Let us be Merry! Then we can not claim we are not!
    HMS Enterprise - We wanna throw a klingon over board also!
    Shakespearean outfits - To wear or Not to wear...
    Mini skirts for Klingons(hell make it for all races, Freedoms damnit! Tho.. not sure if I would ever see a Klingon wearing mini skirts)
    OH! Formal Wear for Klingons!Off Duty Costumes for KDF!
    The Earing sets to work with all characters.
    Risian Costume Sets! We are often partying here with the Radio Events! Let us Dress down so we don't get heat exhaustion! The NPC's have the costumes, Make it a purchasable kit!

Personally I would also like to see The complete costumes etc Unlocked in the Character Generator (especially alien) if you bought them already.
    Other uniforms put up for purchase ability - I want that Cape that the remans wear!
    As well as color options Expended so you truly can be unique.

I am not sure whats coming out of the Foundry with the NeverWinter (lame LIMITED lifetime perk) Foundry software. But I would like to see an increase in the Character Generation ability. I am not sure if there engine is capable of it.

Is there any other Costumes you people would like to see opened up? Maybe PW/Cryptic might take notice and respond or maybe put a poll out like the used to do in the past.
  • jexsamxjexsamx Member Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited June 2012
  • vixificationvixification Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I support this! ^_^
    Proud Leader of the Sensual Adversaries and Co-Leader of Knights That Say Ni
    Proud Co-Leader of the Massive Chaos Group
    edited June 2012
    jexsamx wrote: »
    I support this.

Because, let's face it. You've got to be a man to wear tights.

* throws on the Green Tights and dances around punching people like Blinkin*
  • keepcalmkeepcalm Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Also, more male shirtless options.
    We can get nearly naked Orion woman and reeeeally short skirts on Feds (plus tops that are about as covering as sports bras) but ... no man-chest?
    "The halfling way of battle is simple: You jump on their face and keep stabbing until the screaming stops."
  • gravefatal1tygravefatal1ty Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    These would be some great options to have.
    edited June 2012
    These would be some great options to have.

Heh, I gotta couple great screenies of female toons just before my compy loaded their costumes.
    :D
    details weren't there but if they're nekkid under their cloths I'm sure the dudes are too. Shouldn't be hard for a dev to make transparent shirts with visible '6packs.
    KBF Lord MalaK
    Awoken Dead
    giphy.gif

edited June 2012
    keepcalm wrote: »
    We can get nearly naked Orion woman and reeeeally short skirts on Feds (plus tops that are about as covering as sports bras) but ... no man-chest?

Male Orions or male Gorn
    Live long and Prosper
  • keepcalmkeepcalm Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Male Orions or male Gorn

But only them.
    There's a lot more half-naked female options than male. Orions as standard, and every Fed female with cstore stuff - even including Pakleds and Ferengi (Seriously, those mirror uniforms). I wanna see some Caitian man chest ...
    "The halfling way of battle is simple: You jump on their face and keep stabbing until the screaming stops."
    edited June 2012
    be careful what you wish for theres a picture out there of a caitian dressed as a chippendale
    Live long and Prosper
    edited June 2012
    be careful what you wish for theres a picture out there of a caitian dressed as a chippendale
    But only them.
    There's a lot more half-naked female options than male. Orions as standard, and every Fed female with cstore stuff - even including Pakleds and Ferengi (Seriously, those mirror uniforms). I wanna see some Caitian man chest ...

I wanna run around like a Ferasan Chip N Dale!
  • jexsamxjexsamx Member Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited June 2012

I'm afraid I can't support outright shirtlessness Fed-side.

But if you'll accept, there's a concession I will happily make. You could say I'm trying to meet you halfway. With a similar but slightly more tasteful version for women, of course.
  • mercuriciodidemercuriciodide Member Posts: 342
    edited June 2012
    The standard needs to be that both sexes have exactly the same level of hotness available in clothing and appearance customization. A situation in which women are able to be hotter than men is one that doesn't appeal to everyone who plays the game so it should be changed. Right now, we have that situation.

Orion men need a speedo to balance things out. I'm not joking. Frankly, a speedo is less revealing than what the women wear. Yes, canon canon... some Orion men get seductive. Their clothing certainly isn't very seductive nor is the grimace the character creator forces on them all. Not everyone is interested in having women in skimpy clothes. Some of us would like some male eye candy. :)

There is no male equivalent of the seductive pose, even though Orion men can have seductive as an option. There is no seductive dance move for men either. Men can be seductive, no matter how many want women to be sex objects and refuse to recognize the fact that women and gays play the game too.

You don't have to go shirtless on the Fed side to have hotter outfits. Show more butt curve, pec-under-shirt definition, and some nipple-under-shirt definition. Just make the clothing more form-fitting and also change the character tool to allow the butt size to be separately adjusted from the hip size. Women get a breast slider but men don't get a butt slider. Men could also get a tasteful bulge to show that they're actually male and not post-op trannies.

There was a tennis match at the Hopman Cup in 2006 where Dmitri Tursunov change into Nadia Petrova's shirt as a joke. Well, the difference between his shirt, which was the typical male so-baggy-you-can't-see-anything fare, was that his very nice muscles were clearly viewable through the shirt. Tennis would get more viewership if the baggy clothes would go out, at least when someone with a good body like Tursunov would sport such a shirt. Back in the 70s, guys like Bjorn Borg used to draw large crowds because of the short tight shorts. Funny how tennis was much more popular in the USA back then...

Anyway... we need custom standard uniforms for our ship folks, including uniquely customizable uniforms/appearances for the stationary people like the doctor.

I second the availability of Risa beachware for officers when they visit Risa, at least. There should be prompt to change into appropriate clothing while there. Plus, for the Foundry such an option would make a shore leave situation much more pleasant. How can anyone write a shore leave segment without access to appropriate attire?
  • sumghaisumghai Member Posts: 1,072 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    My personal costume requests:

• Extra bridge officer uniform slots

• Ability to set uniforms for the crew NPCs wandering around the ship interior hallways

• Ability to set uniforms / appearance of ship interior DOff contacts, with options for either creating one from scratch or to simply use the same costume as one of my BOffs (i.e. the "Doctor" will appear as my CMO BOff toon)

• Risa-appropriate wear

• TNG Movie / VOY EVA suits.
    Laws of thermodynamics as applied to life: 0 - You must play the game. 1 - You can't win. 2 - You can't break even. 3 - You can't quit.
  • cryptiecopcryptiecop Member Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I want some Reman clothing to chase Picard around the galaxy in...
    cmbanner2015.jpg
    edited June 2012
    cryptiecop wrote: »
    I want some Reman clothing to chase Picard around the galaxy in...

I want that cape!!!